Assam Police Recruitment 2021 Notification for the appointment of constables both for the Armed Branch (AB) and the Un-armed Branch (UB), to be posted at centres/stations under the jurisdiction of the Assam Police.
According to advertisement No. SLPRB/REC/CONST (AB & UB)/20121/462/181 dated 06.12.21, there are 1783 vaccancies to be filled in Armed Branch (1429) and Un-armed Branch (354).This offer is for the permanent residents of Assam.
The candidates must have the essential minimum educational qualifications, (H.S.L.C or Class-X pass for Constable AB and H.S. or Class XII pass for Constable UB) and minimum physical and medical stanadard.
The slection will be at various stages like, preliminary screening, Document verification, Physical Standard Test, Physical Efficiency Test and Written Test. You will have to qualify in ech stage in order to proceed to the next stage of the selection process.
All requirements for the posts are explained in this article. Check to read the detailed descriptions, and ensure your eligibility to apply for the posts. There will be no application fee for the recruitment.
The selection board will announce /inform the date and venues of the PST/PET/Written Test shortly.
If you are eligible and interested in Assam Police Recruitment 2021, please apply online before the last date.
Last Date to Apply
|Commencement of Registration||10.12.21|
|Last date to apply online||09.01.22|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Date for PST/PET/Written Test||Will announce shortly|
Assam Police Recruitment 2021 Notification
Here is the summary of notification in respect of the Assam Police Recruitment 2021
|Organization||State Level Police Recruitment Board Assam|
|Post||Police Constable (UB& AB)|
|Qualification||12th class pass/10th class Pass|
|No. of Vacancies||1783|
|Place of Posting||Assam|
|Type of job||Permanent-Govt Job|
You would also like to Read More 12th pass Jobs
- NPCL Recruitment 2022 | 225 Executive Trainees Apply Before 28.04.2022
- 2022- Enroll as Stipendiary Trainees at BARC Mumbai- Only Diploma/ITI Certificates, No Experience required
- Oil India Limited Duliajan Recruitment 2022 for Grade V, III Staff Immediate Appointment
- Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Recruitment 2022 for 1925 Non-Teaching Posts
- ICMR-National Institute of Nutrition Recruitment for 24 Field Staff Salary Up to Rs.18,000/-pM
Assam Police Recruitment 2021: Vacancies
|Name of the Post||No. of|
(Unarmed Branch of District Executive Force (DEF)
- There will be reservation for ST (P)- 10%, ST(H) -5%, SC -7%, & OBC/MOBC27%
- 30% of the vacancies in Unarmed Branch of DEF, and 10% of the vacancies in the Armed Branch will be (horizontal) reserved for women candidates
- 10% reservation allowed for persons belonging to EWS
- 2% vacancies each is alloted to candidates beonging the categories of home guards, VDPs and SPOs with condidtions
- Open to permanent residents of Assam
- You must register with a local Employment Exchange in Assam
- (As on 01.07.21)
- Minimum Age:18 years
- Maximum Age: 25 years
- Upper Age relaxation is available to Reserved category candidates as per rules
|Name of the Post||Ed.qualification|
|H.S. or Class XII pass|
|H.S.L.C or Class-X pass|
- Candidates with higher educational qualifications can also apply showing the preference for Armed or Unarmed Branch
|Particulars||Male & Transgenders||Female|
|Chest (Only for men)||Normal||Expanded|
- You must not have knocked knee, flat foot or squint eyed, and they should not be colour blind
- Other dtails check with the notification
Assam Police Recruitment 2021: Salary
|Name of the Post||Pay Scale||Grade Pay|
|Constable (UB)||Rs.5200- 20,200/-||Rs.22,000/-|
|Constable (AB)||Rs.5200- 20,200/-||Rs.22,000/-|
Selection Process of Assam Police Recruitment 2021
- The selection process includes Document verification, Physical standard Test, Physical Efficency Test and written Test in that order
- You have to qualify in each test to be eligible to participate in the subsequent test
- There will a screening of applications based on the essential minimum qualifications
- The shortlisted candidates’ original documents will be verified
- Candidates whose applications and documents found in order will have to appear for the Physical Standard Test / Physical Efficiency Test.
- Candidate who are found to have any physical deformity will not be allowed to participate in the other tests.
- There will be physical standard test and then physical efficiency test
- CCTV will be installed for recording each event of the PST and PET for each
- A merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks scored PET
- Candidtes from this merit list will be called for written test
- No T.A./D.A. will be admissible to candidates for the journey and stay during any stage of the recruitment.
- The selected candidates will be required to join and work in any District or Unit anywhere in Assam
- There will be no application fee
How to apply for Assam Police Recruitment 2021
Go through the notification and make sure that you fulfil the eligibility. You must have a valid email ID and mobile number. The mode of application is online only at the official website of the State Level Police Recruitment Board Assam
- So, visit the offiial website, htttps://slprbassam.in/
- First Register your details and get an Assam Police Recruitment ID
- Login using the ID and access the application form and fill up th same
- Upload the scanned copies of the following documents:
- Your photograph, signature as per instructions in the notification
- Certificate & Mark sheet of the essential qualification as applicable
- Admit card of HSLC or equivalent examination for proof of Age
- Employment Exchange registration number
- Home Guard training and experience certificate, if applicable
- Certificate of registered VDP membership and experience certificate, if applicable
- Caste Certificate from the Competent Authority (Assam) if applicable
- Permanent Residential Certificate.
- Certificate of NCC from Competent Authority, if applicable
- Appointment certificate as SPO issued by the competent authority, if applicable
- Certificate of F.M.M.O. issued by Special Branch, Hqrs. of Assam Police, Kahilipara, Guwahati, if any.
- Basic & Advanced Home Guard training and experienced certificate
- issued by Competent Authority, if any.
- Transgender Certificate issued by Competent Authority
- EWS certificate from Competent Authority, if any
- On completion of the application form, click the submit button
- Take a printout for the application for future reference
- You will have to produce the original of all the above documents at the time of PST/PET, if called for
- Check the website regularly for updates on the Assam Police Recruitment 2021, for details about admint card, date of written test etc.