Ayurveda Research Jobs in Nagpur: 10 posts. Qualified candidates skilled in research and scientific reports in Ayurveda may apply. Check complete details of qualification, Salary, selection process, how to apply, where to apply etc.
The Regional Ayurveda Research Institute (RARI) Nagpur has invited applications to appoint 10 Senior Research Fellows (Ayurveda) for research projects. If you are possessing a BAMS degree and are keen on research work in Ayurveda projects, this is an opportunity.
The Institute will be happy if you hold higher qualifications like MD/MS in Ayurveda and are proficient in preparing scientific reports and using computer applications like MS Office.
The details of the advertisement are explained below.
About RARI Nagpur
The Regional Ayurveda Research Institute (RARI) Nagpur functions under the Central Council for Research in Ayurveda Science, Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India, New Delhi. RARI was established as a Survey of Medicinal Plants Unit /Mobile Clinical Research Unit in 1972. In 1992, it was upgraded to the Regional Research Institute (Ayurveda) and was renamed as Regional Ayurveda Research Institute.
If you are interested in Ayurveda Research jobs in Nagpur then get ready for the walk-in Interview on 25-08-2021 at RARI Nagpur with application and all your certificates.
Notification for Ayurveda Research jobs in Nagpur
|Organization||Regional Ayurveda Research Institute (RARI) Nagpur|
|Post||Senior Research Fellow (Ayurveda)|
|No. of Vacancies||10|
|Place of Posting||Nagpur|
|Type of Job||Temporary- Project-based|
jobs Vacancy in RARI Nagpur
|Name of the Post|| No. of |
|01||Senior Research Fellow (Ayurveda)||10|
|Employer||Vacancy for||No. Vacancy||Last Date||Learn More|
|CSIR IMMT Bhubaneswar||Project Research Staff||19||23-08-2021||Click Here|
|Ircon International Limited||Managers||29||16th/ 18th & 20th August 2021||Click Here|
|IISER Pune||Administrative Staff||05||18-08-2021||Click Here|
|West Bengal postal circle||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)||2357||19-08-2021||Click Here|
|Hindustan Urvarak & Rasayan Limited||Non-Executive posts||513||16-08-2021||Click Here|
Eligibility for Ayurveda Research jobs in Nagpur
(As of 01-01-2021)
- 35 years
- Upper age limit is relaxable in the case of SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates as per Govt. rules
Minimum Educational Qualification and experience
Senior Research Fellow(Ayurveda)
- A BAMS Degree
- Preference will be given to candidates with higher qualifications: MD/MS in Ayurveda- OR
- Research experience; worked with Ayurveds research projects funded by the Ministry of Ayush/ICMR/CSIR etc.
- Editing skills of scientific documents/reports/articles
- Publications in peer reviewed journals
- Knowledge in computer applications including MS office
- HRA in terms of the 7th Pay commission
- The final selection will be based on your qualification, additional qualifications, experience and performance in the interview.
- There is no provision for payment of any TA/DA to attend the selection process.
You would also like to read
- CSIR CIMAP Scientist Recruitment 2022 | 10 Vacancies
- CERC Consultants Recruitment 2022 | 05 Posts of Research Officer and Research Associate
- IUAC Scientist Recruitment 2022 | Total 26 Vacancies, Final Year students can apply
- CSIR CIMFR Notification 2022 for recruitment of 60 Project Staff through Walk-in-Interview
- CSIR- IPU Recruitment 2022 for Project Assistants at New Delhi – Apply Online Now
How to apply for Ayurveda Research jobs
Go through the notification and make sure that you fulfil the eligibility. You must have a valid email ID and mobile number. Visit the venue on the day scheduled for the walk-in-interview. Carry with you the completed, signed application in the prescribed format along with all the originals and a set of self-attested copies of documents in support of your:
- Date of Birth
- Essential qualification
- Higher qualification if any
- Experience in the relevent field with details
- Community certificate from the competent authority for age relaxation if applicable
- Two recent passport size photograph
Regional Ayurveda Research Institute (RARI),
Gharkul Parisar, NIT Complex,
|Walk-in-Interview at RARI Nagpur||at 10 AM, 25-08-2021|