Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2021: Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2021: Find the complete details of the posts, postcode, number of vacancies, educational qualifications, experience required, pay scale, age limit, mode of selection, etc. You can download the notification regarding the Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2021
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2021: Bank of Maharashtra has invited applications online for the recruitment of candidates for the post of Generalist Officer in Scale-II. There are 150 vacancies on this grade and the bank will conduct an online examination to select the right candidates
Candidates who are interested and eligible for the posts as per the notification may apply Online before the expiry date,i.e., 06-04-2021.
We are presenting the details of the notification here below:
|Organization||Bank of Maharashtra|
|Post Name||Generalist Officer in Scale-II|
|Job Type||Govt Job- PSU Bank|
|Job Location||On PAN India basis|
|Acceptance of application Begins||22-03-2021|
|Last Date to Apply||06-04-2021|
|Written Test / Interview date||Will be notified|
|Apply Link||Click Here|
Vacancy Details of Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2021
|Name of the post||Scale||No. Vacancies|
|Generalist Officer ||Scale-II||150|
|SC/ST Candidates- Intimation Charge||Rs. 118|
|PwBD and Women Candidates||Nil|
Eligibility to Apply for BoM Generalist Officer Post
Age Limit (As on 31-12-2020)
Age relaxation for reserved category candidates is applicable as per Govt. guidelines
Educational Qualification & Experience
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 60% marks in the aggregate of all semesters|
55% for 55% for SC / ST / OBC / PwBD
Desirable: JAIIB & CAIIB
Or CA / ICWA / CFA
|Experience||03 years of post-qualification work experience as an officer in any|
Scheduled Commercial Bank.
Preference for those having experience in Credit-related areas / Branch
Head / Incharge
- Proficiency in computers is a must
- Should be good in inter-personal communication skills, analytical skills and drafting skills
Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Salary
|Scale of Pay||Rs. 48170 – (1740/1) – 49910 – (1990/10) – 69810|
Selection Process for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2021
- The Bank will conduct an online examination through IBPS.
- The successful candidates shall be called for an interview
- The allocation of marks for online examination and Interview is 150 & 100 respectively
- This will be converted into 60:40.
- The minimum cut off marks for online examination, interview, and the final selection shall be 50% for UR / EWS
- For SC / ST / OBC / PwBD candidates Its 45%
- The combined final score of candidates shall be arrived at on the basis of scores obtained in the Online Examination and Interview
- accordingly, a merit list shall be prepared for the selection of candidates.
- Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order
- The selected candidates will be exposed to basic banking knowledge and training and online course
- They will have to complete this course before the stipulated date
- Generalist Officers will be on probation for one year
Scheme of Examination For Recruitment of BoM Generalist Officer
- Examination is online, consisting of Objective Test for total 150 marks
|Name of Test||No. of Questions||Duration|
|01||English Language||20||15 Minutes|
|02||Quantitative Aptitude||20||15 Minutes|
|03||Reasoning Ability||20||15 Minutes|
(Banking related Questions)
How to Apply for the Post of BoM Generalist Officer
- Make sure that you have a valid active e-mail address and mobile number
- Bank may send call letters for the examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID.
- Visit the Bank’s website www.bankofmaharashtra.in and click on the ‘Careers ’
- Locate the link “Online application for the recruitment of “GENERALIST OFFICERS IN SCALE II 2021-22”
- Click on the option “APPLY ONLINE”
- Once on the page, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration”
- Enter Name, Contact details, and e-mail id.
- The System will generate and display a Provisional Registration Number and Password on the screen.
- Note down the Provisional Registration Number andPassword.
- You may carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application
- You can proceed to upload Photo, Signature, Left Thumb Impression & Hand Written
- Declaration as per the specifications given in the Guidelines
- You can proceed to fill in other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled in by you are correct
Important Links Related toBank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2021
- Apply for ITBPF Sub-Inspector Post Before 14-08-2022
- Apply Online for the UPSC Assistant Director (Hindi) Recruitment 2022 | 16 Vacancies
- Apply Online for the UPSC Assistant Chemist Recruitment 2022 | 67 Vacancies
- REC PDCL Recruitment: Latest Updates | 09 Vacancies Apply online Now
- Get your career on track with BVFCL Executive Trainee recruitment | 32 Vacancies, Apply Online Now