BECIL-NCISM Recruitment 2021: The Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) has invited applications for the appointment of 11 Junior Technical Officers and 02 legal officers on a contract basis. The recruitment is for the National Commission for Indian System of Medicine (NCISM), New Delhi.
NCISM is the newly constituted Advisory Council for Indian System of Medicine under section 11 of the National Commission for Indian System of Medicine Act 2020.
The Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL), is a “Mini Ratna” company under the Ministry of Information & Broadcasting, Govt of India. BECIL provides project consultancy services and turnkey solutions mainly in the fields of Broadcast Engineering and Information & Communication Technology.
BECIL is looking for candidates with a Bachelor’s degree in Ayurveda/Unani/Sidha for the post of Junior Technical officer. Whereas capplicants for the post of Legal Officer must posses LLB from a recognized university.
The details of age limits, essential qualifications, salary, selection process, how to apply, are explained in the article. Check to read the detailed descriptions, and ensure your eligibility to apply for the posts.
If you are eligible and interested in BECIL-NCISM Recruitment 2021, you may visit the official website of BECIL and apply online at the earliest.
|Commencement of Rgistration||24.11.21|
|Last date to apply by post||10.12.21|
|Mode of application||online|
You would also like to read:
- Apprenticeship | 17 Vacances | 10th Pass + ITI
- South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2021 | 1785 Apprentices
BECIL-NCISM Recruitment 2021 Notification
Here is the summary of notification in respect of BECIL-NCISM Recruitment 2021
|Post||Junior Technical officer, Legal officer|
|Qualification||Graduate (Ayurveda, Unani, Sidha), LLB|
|Salary||See details below|
|No. of Vacancies||13|
|Place of Posting||New Delhi|
|Type of job||Contractual-|
BECIL-NCISM Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
|Name of the Post||No. of|
|Junior Technical Officer (Ayurveda)||08|
|Junior Technical Officer (Unani)||02|
|Junior Technical Officer (Sidha)||01|
|Name of the Post||Ed.Qualification||Experience|
|Jr. Technical Officer (Ayurveda)||Bachelor of Ayurveda Medicine and Surgery [BAMS]||–|
|Jr. Technical Officer (Unani)||Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery|
|Jr. Technical Officer (Sidha)||Bachelor of Siddha Medicine and Surgery [BSMS]||–|
|Legal Officer||LLB from recognized University/Institute||02 years of experience|
BECIL-NCISM Recruitment 2021 Salary
|Name of the Post||Monthly Salary|
|Junior Technical officer||Rs.35,000/-|
- Selection/engagement will be made as per the prescribed norms and requirement of the job.
- The selection process may include a written test or personal interview or both
- The eligible candidates will be called for the written exam/interview
- No TA/DA will be given for attending the interview/Written exam
|General, OBC. XSM, Women candidates||Rs.750/- (Rs.500/-per additional application)|
|SC, ST, ExSM, PwBD, and Departmental candidates||Rs. 450/ (Rs.300/-per additional application)|
How to apply for BECIL-NCISM Recruitment 2021
Go through the notification and make sure that you fulfill the eligibility. You must have a valid email ID and mobile number. You can apply for more than one post by paying additional application fees. The mode of applying is online only at the official website of BECIL
- So visit: www.becil.com or https://becilregistration.com and click on the link >> Career>>
- Select Vacancy Advertisement Number-95
- Read the instructions carefully
- Fill up all the required fields
- Upload scanned Photo, Signature, and copies of Birth Certificate/ 10th Certificate, Caste Certificate
- Make payment through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net-banking
- Submit the application
- Email your scanned documents to the Email Id mentioned in the last page