BEL Jobs For Retired Air Force Officers: Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Banglore has invited applications for the appointment of a Senior Assistant Engineer and a Manager for the BEL’s unit in Nasik and Bhatinda respectively
This offer is open only to the serving and retired Air Force officers who are seeking reemployment opportunities.
BEL is looking for candidates with a first-class graduate engineering degree/Diploma for these posts and having work experience of 12 to 15 years in the Indian Air Force.
The post of Senior Assistant Engineer is for a temporary period of 05 years, while the Manager post will be on a permanent basis. The positions carry a pay scale of Rs. 30,000-1,20,000/- (and Rs. 70,000-2,00,000/-)
The Selection will be through a Written Test and/ Interview
Before applying. make sure that you are qualified for the post. The important points of the notification are highlighted in the following paragraphs.
Check here for details of vacancies, qualifications, experience, selection process, salary how to apply and more
If you are interested in BEL Jobs For Retired Air Force Officers, apply online before the last date, 28.02.2022
BELJobs For Retired Air Force Officers Notification
|Organization||BHARAT ELECTRONICS LIMITED (BEL)|
|Official Website||BEL Official Website|
|Advertisement No||Advertisement dated 02.02.2022|
|Name of the Posts||Senior Assistant Engineer, and Manager|
|Application Mode||By email to [email protected]|
|Last date to Apply||28.02.2022|
There are two posts in total; one each for BELs units in Nasik (Pune) and Bathinda, Punjab. Both the posts are for the Un-Reserved category.
- Senior Assistant Engineer: 01 ( for a fixed period of 05 years)
- Manager: 01( Permanent post)
BEL is looking for serving and retired Air Force officers for these posts. If retired, they should have been discharged on or after 31.01.2017. Candidates will be required to travel on official assignments and relocation
BEL Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Following are the maximum age stipulated for the posts as on 31.012022
- Senior Assistant Engineer: 50 years
- Manager: 45 years
Jobs For Retired Air Force Officers Qualification
As on 31.01.2022
The minimum educational qualification and experience are given below. Qualifications must be from recognized institutions- full-time courses.
1. Senior Assistant Engineer
- First class in Diploma (Electronics) or equivalent from a recognised university
- Should be in the rank of JWO in Indian Air Force
- Minimum of 15 years post-qualification experience
- First Class in BE/B.Tech in Electronics/Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication/Communication /Telecommunication/Computer Science / Electronics &Electrical) or equivalent from a recognised university.
- Should be in the rank of Wing Commander /Squadron Leader with 4 years seniority in the rank
- Minimum 12 years post-qualification experience
BEL Executives Salary
The selected candidates will be on probation for a period to be decided by the management. They will be given a consolidated monthly salary during the period
|Name of the Post||Grade||Pay Scale|
|Senior Asstt Engineer||E-I||Rs. 30,000-1,20,000/-|
- Additionally, the officers are eligible to other allowances like Dearness Allowances, HRA, 35% of basic pay as perks, PF, Gratuity, Pension, Group insurance, Performance related pay, medical reimbursement for self and dependent family members, etc., as per Company rules
Jobs For Retired Air Force Officers Selection Process
- There will be shortlisting of candidates on the basis of informations provided in the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for participating in the selection process
- Selection for the post of Manager will be through a personal interview
- Whereas for the post of Sr. Assistant Engineer, there will be a written test followed by personal interview
- The date, time and venue of the written test/ Interview will be intimated only to the short-listedcandidates by E-mail
How to Apply for BEL Jobs For Retired Air Force Officers
Go through the notification and make sure that you fulfil the eligibility. You must have a valid email ID and mobile number. The mode of application is by email only and the email ID is [email protected]
. You can download the application from this link.
- Forward the completed application by email along with the foloowing supporting documents
- SSLC / Matriculation certificate
- Diploma/ BE / B. Tech semester/year marks cards, as applicable
- Work experience from previous/current employer
- Discharge certificate from Indian Air Force
- If still servicng with the Indian Air Force, submit the proof in respect of the Rank, Date of Joining and probable date of discharge
- No objection certificate for govt employees.
You can visit the website regularly for updates on BEL Jobs For Retired Air Force Officers
Are the BEL Jobs For Retired Air Force Officers Permanent positions?
There are two positions. The post of the Sr. Asstt Engineer is for a period of 05 years, while the post of the Manager is a permanent post
What is the last date to submit the application?
The last date to apply online is 28.02.2022
How to Apply for BEL Jobs For Retired Air Force Officers?
Download the application from the site or from the link shown above. Foward the completed application form along with copies of all supporting documents as per the advertisement to the email ID [email protected]
What are the minimum qualifications to apply for the posts?
For the Sr. Asstt Engineer Post, you must be a retired JWO in the Indian Air Force with a First class Diploma (Electronics) and 15 years of experience
For the post of Manager, you must be a retired Wing Commander/Squadron Leader plus a First Class BE/B Tech ( Electronics) and 12 years of experience