BEL Trainee Engineer Recruitment 2022 for a temporary period of two years for the BEL Mumbai office. Applications must reach BEL’s Bengaluru office before 15.01.2022 by post. So hurry, if you are eligible to apply.
The selection to the post, 08 numbers, will be a bit tough as the company expects the candidates to have passed BE/BTech in Electrical/Electronics and Telecommunication disciplines. with at least 55% marks. Besides, you must have post-qualification experience of at least one year in relevant/ related fields
There will be shortlisting of candidates based on the information provided on the application. And the shortlisted candidates will be invited for a virtual interview, with call letters
The tenure of the employment is 2 years, which may be extended by one more year. Your posting will be in Mumbai and you will be paid a consolidated salary of Rs. 30,000/- pm in the first year and Rs. 35000/- and Rs.40,000/- respectively for the 2nd and 3rd years.
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) is a Navaratna company engaged in the aerospace and defence electronics sector. It is one of the nine manufacturing companies under the Ministry of Defence, Govt of India.
Founded in 1956 as a communication equipment manufacturing company, BEL has diversified into advanced electronic products for ground and aerospace applications.
If you are eligible and interested in BEL Trainee Engineer Recruitment 2022, you may submit your application on the prescribed form by post so as to reach the BEL Bengaluru office before the last date
|Last date to apply||15.01.2021|
|Mode of Application||By Post|
You would also like to read:
- Apply Online for the UPSC Assistant Director (Hindi) Recruitment 2022 | 16 Vacancies
- Apply Online for the UPSC Assistant Chemist Recruitment 2022 | 67 Vacancies
- EPIL Executives Recruitment 2022 | 93 Vacancies
BEL Trainee Engineer Recruitment 2022Notification
|Organization||Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)|
|Official Website (of ESIC)||http://www.nhpcindia.com/|
|Qualification||Graduate Engineer ( Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ E&T/ Telecommunications)|
|Consolidated Salary per month||1st Year: Rs.30,000/-, 2nd year: Rs.35,000/-; 3rd year: Rs.40,000/-|
|No. of Vacancies||08|
|Place of Posting||Mumbai|
|Type of job||Temporary 2+1year subject to requirements|
BEL Trainee Engineer Recruitment 2022 Vacancies
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy||Category wise vacancies|
|Trainee Engineer-I||08||GEN- 02 SC-02 OBC-03 EWS-01|
Eligibility Criteria As Of 01.12.2021
- Maximum Age: 28 years
- Upper age relaxation available for SC/ST/PwD/OBC/XSM candidates
Educational Qualification BEL Trainee Engineer Recruitment 2022
|Name of the post||Ed. Qualification||Experience|
|Trainee Engineer -1||BE, BTech- in Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ E&T/ Telecommunication|
With 55% marks
|At least one-year relevant post-qualification experience|
- The minimum cut-off mark of 55% is applicable to General, OBC and EWS category candidates
- Only a pass is enough for ST/PWD category candidates
- Educational qualification must be from regular course from government recognised institutions/Universities
- Relevant experience includes areas of Radars and Communication Systems, High voltage transmitters,Signal Processing, test instruments like network analyser, spectrum analyser, Signal generators, RF power meters, nAntenna testing, preparation of project documents, updating stores database, inspection of electrical and electronic components/spares, coordinating with customers for clearances etc ( see the notification for full details)
BEL Trainee Engineer Salary
|Name of the Post||Consolidated Salary (PM)||Additional benefits|
|Trainee Engineer-I||1st year: Rs.30,000/-|
2nd year: Rs.35,000/-
3rd year: Rs.40,000/-
|Rs. 12,000/- per year in the form of insurance premium, attire allowance, stitching charges,|
footwear allowance, etc.
Selection Process for BEL Trainee Engineer Recruitment 2022
- There will be shortlisting followed by a virtual interview
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the virtual interview
- If shortlisted you will be informed through email/sms
- The selection will be based on the weightage given to the essential elements of the eligibility criteria:
|Marks scored in BE/BTech||75%|
|Post qualification Experience period:|
1- year: 2.5 marks
More than one year: You will get 1.25 marks per every 6 months of relevant experience
|Performance in Interview||15|
- The final result will be published on the BEL website
|Mode of Payment||Online- SBI Collect or through an SBI Branch|
How to Make Payment (Application Fee)
- Payment through SBI collect only at https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm
- Visit the site
- Procced to fill up queries as follows:
- Proceed →State of corporate / Institution: Bengaluru
- Type of Corporate / Institution: Others
- Others Name: Bharat Electronic Ltd (BEL)
- Select Payment Category: Application Fees- BEL
- Inthe remarks column, please mention – Post of Trainee Engineer-1
- Make payment.
- Take a Print or Download receipt for the purpose of Online Application
How to apply for BEL Trainee Engineer Recruitment 2022
Go through the notification and make sure that you fulfil the eligibility. You must have a valid email ID and mobile number. Download the notification/application form. The mode of application is offline only on the prescribed application form. You can download the form from the website, https://www.bel-india.in/
- Fill up the downloaded application form
- Submit the completed application form to the address given below along with copies of the following documents in support of your:
- Date of Birth (10th Standard marks card )
- B.E/ B.Tech. Degree certificate
- All semester marks cards
- If the scheme of marking is CGPA then the document issued by the concerned University for conversion of CGPA to percentage to be attached.
- Caste /Tribe/ Community/ Disability/Economic status certificate in case of candidates belonging to SC/OBC/PWD/EWS respectively.
- The certificate for these categories are required to be in the prescribed format.
- Post qualification work experience certificate/s from previous / current employer.
- Where current employment certificate is not produced, the Offer of current appointment, Employee ID proof and latest pay slip should be compulsorily enclosed.
- If you are working in PSUs / Govt. organizations , you should compulsorily submit the application through proper channel or produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of the interview.
- SBI Fee payment receipt.
Bharat Electronics Limited
Jalahalli P.O., Bengaluru 560013.
If you are a graduate engineer with at least one year of experience in areas of electronics or telecommunication or related fields, this is an opportunity to gain some experience and exposure to India’s premier Professional Electronics Company, a Navratna enterprise, under the Ministry of Defence. Submit to application and documents before 15.01.2022