BHEL Supervisor Trainees Recruitment 2021
BHEL Supervisor Trainees Recruitment 2021: The Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) has invited online applications from meritorious B Com graduates to join as Supervisor Trainees at its various manufacturing units across India.
BHEL is one of India’s leading engineering and manufacturing enterprises supporting the core sectors of the country, mainly the power generation and transmission sectors.
The selected candidates will be under training for a period of 12 months, and on successful completion of the training, they will be absorbed in the regular service.
You can download the original notification from the link shown at the bottom of the page. However, we have highlighted the important aspects of the notification in the following paragraphs.
Notification Overview- BHEL Supervisor Trainees Recruitment 2021
(Bharat Heavy Electricals Limitd)
|Post Name||Supervisor Trainee (Finance)|
|Job Type||Managerial Job- PSU|
|Job Location||Any of BHEL’s |
Manufacturing Units in India
|Apply Mode||Online Only|
|Acceptance of application Begins||05-04-2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||26-04-2021|
|Issue Of Admit Card||07-05-2021|
|Date of Examination||23-05-2021|
Vacancy Details of BHEL Supervisor Trainees Recruitment 2021
Supervisor Trainee (Finance)
|Corporate Office||UR-08, EWS-01, OBC-03, SC-01||13|
|Power Sector||UR-04, EWS-01, OBC-05||10|
|BAP, Ranipet||UR-02, SC-1||03|
|HEEP, Haridwar||OBC-2, ST-01||03|
|Total||UR-25, EWS-02, OBC-10, SC-02, ST-01||40|
Eligibility to Apply For BHEL Supervisor Trainees Recruitment 2021
Age Limit (As on 01-04-2021)
- Age Limit: 27 years
- Upper age relaxation to Reserved Category candidates is available as per Govt guidelines
|Bachelor’s degree in Commerce with Minimum 70% marks in|
aggregate of all years/ semesters
For SC/ST candidates: Minimum 60% marks on similar lines
Application Fee Plus Processing Fee
|During One-year training period:||Basic pay of Rs 32,000/- |
in the scale of pay of Rs 32,000- 1,00,000/
|After successful completion of training||Basic pay of Rs 33,500/-|
in the scale of pay of Rs 33,500- 1,00,000/
Selection Process Of BHEL Supervisor Trainees Recruitment 2021
Stage 01: Computer Based Examination
- Based on the Examination Marks and requirement, candidates will be shortlisted for Group Discussions in order of merit
Stage 02: Group Discussion
- Qualifying stage
- Group Discussion will cover topics related to Current Financial Matters and/or on topics related to qualifying subject matter
- Those who scored 50% marks in Group Discussions shall be considered qualified.
- The qualifying candidates will be placed on the merit list according to the marks scored in the Computer-based examination for the final selection
How to Apply for BHEL Supervisor Trainees Recruitment 2021
- Visit the official website of BHEL
- Make sure that you are eligible to apply for the post
- You must have a valid personal e-mail ID and mobile number.
- First of all, you have to register your personal details, and contact detail
- You will get an email intimating the user ID and password
- Using the username and password login
- Click on “Go To Application Form” tab and proceed to complete the application form
- This includes the fields of Personal Details, Qualification Details, Declaration
- Read the instructions carefully and complete the online application.
- Upload all relevant documents (photo/signature etc.)
- Deposit the Fee online through net banking, debit cards, or credit cards.
- While completing the application form, you can review and modify details ensuring the correctness of the information
- And submit the application