BHEL Young Professional Recruitment 2021 for the appointment in its Corporate Strategy Management group at its Corporate Office New Delhi.
There are 10 vacancies for this position and the job will be temporary for a period of one year at a consolidated salary of Rs.80,000/-pm. The service can be extended for another year. The candidates, preferably Engineering graduates, must be with brilliant educational background.
Check here to know the details about eligibility, salary, selection process, How to apply, etc.
There will be shortlisting of candidates based on the information provided in your application. The shortlisted candidates may be called for interaction at New Delhi.
Bharat Heavy Electronics Limited (BHEL) is one of India’s leading engineering and manufacturing enterprises supporting the core sectors of the country, mainly the power generation and transmission sectors.
The company has a network of 16 Manufacturing Facilities and 15 Regional Marketing Centres in India and 3 overseas offices.
If interested in BHEL Young Professional Recruitment 2021, you may apply online immediately
|Last date to apply online||30-11-2021|
BHEL Young Professional Recruitment 2021 Notification
Here is the summary of notification in respect of BHEL Young Professional Recruitment 2021:
|No. of Vacancies||10|
|Place of Posting||New Delhi|
|Type of Job||Contract- one year|
BHEL Young Professional Recruitment 2021
BHEL Young Professional Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No. of vacancies|
Age Limits (As on (01-11-2021)
- Maximum Age: 30years
- Upper age relaxation is available to reserverd category candidates as per govt rules.
- Post Graduate degree-OR
- 02-year Post Graduate Degree Diploma in Management
- Preference will be given to Engineering graduates
- Minimum 02 years experience
- Post-Graduate Degree/Diploma should be from any of the IIMs or top 50 Management Institutes as per NIRF rankings released by MHRD
- Should have scored a minimum 70% aggregate or CGPA of 7.0 out of 10.
Young Professional Job Profile
Support the concerned Teams in :
- Research in new technological areas, latest development taking place in advanced countries
- Finding feasible technologies for BHEL, and policy guidelines and strategies
- Exploring business opportunities in line with country’s investment plans
- Benchmarking with global OEMs and other Govt organizations
- Monitor and evaluate progress in key targeted initiatives in relevent areas
- Identifying marketing strategies to explore revenue streams in such areas
- Providing inputs for review meetings between Top Management for feedback and further implementation
|Name of the Post||Consolidated Pay|
- Additionally, you will be eligible for Mediclaim Policy Premium of Rs.3500/-for self and family.
Selection Process for BHEL Young Professional Recruitment 2021
- There will be a screening /shortlisting of candidates based on the qualification, additional qualification and relevant work experience.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for an interaction if required
- Candidates from outside Delhi will be given TA (By Rail: AC-Second Class or By Road: Actuals, limited to Train fare)
There is no application fee
How to apply for BHEL Young Professional Recruitment 2021
Go through the notification and make sure that you fulfill the eligibility. You must have a valid email ID and mobile number. You can apply online only at the career section of the BHEL website
- So Visit the site- www.careers.bhel.in
- Access the application and fill up the correct information.
- Upload your color photograph, singnature, copies of documents in support of your age, qualification, Final Mark sheet of PG (Mentioning %ge or CGPA, work experience
- There will be verification of the original documents at any stage of the selection process
- You are not required to send any hard copy to BHEL