Capgemini Java developer Recruitment 2021: Capgemini Technology Services India Limited has posted a job notification on 26.11.2021, for the appointment of a Java developer in its Financial Services department in Chennai.
You can check the details of qualifications, essential technological skills, detailed job profile, and other particulars by following the link given at the bottom of this article.
Capgemini Technology Services India Limited is the Indian wing of the global company Capgemini SE. Originally it was a French Company established in 1967 as an IT services company in Grenoble, France. Over these years, it has grown as a global leader in IT services and IT consulting.
Capgemini is reported to have 270,000 employees worldwide, including more than 125,000 in India. And it operates in nearly 50 countries.
Working with a global company like Capgemini can give you lots of benefits in terms of incentives, career growth, diverse cultural, technological, and workplace experience, knowledge, profile enhancement, etc.
If you are interested, check the requirements below.
Capgemini Java developer Recruitment 2021 Job overview
|Organization||Capgemini Technology Services India Limited|
|Department/ Team||Financial Services|
|Type of Job Contract||Permanent|
|Salary||Competitive by Market standard|
- BE/B.Tech/ BCA/ MCA/ M Tech/ Graduate (preferably in Science).
- Good Communication skills, Stakeholder Management
- See the deatailed skills in the notification
- Reasonably equipped to take up the requirements in the relevant fields for at least 4 to 6 years experience
The company may follow any one of or a combination of the selection processes of:
- Written test
- Interaction with the Team Lead/ Department head
- Group Discussion
- Interaction with the HR
How to Apply for Capgemini Java developer Recruitment 2021
- Make sure that you have an active email ID and mobile nukber
- Visit the official website of CapGemini
- Read the job profile and essential qualification
- Confirm your eligility
- If eligible and interested, then Click the Apply now button
- Create an account with a new password and entering your email address
- Using the password and email ID, login and apply
- A Recruiter of the company will contact you, if your credentials are found suitable for the job