Combined Defense Service Examination (I) 2020 Results: The Union Public Service Commission has released the final results of the Combined Defense Service (CDS) Examination (I) 2020, vide its letter dated 24-05-2021
It is available on the UPSC official website, and you can view or download the same at the link here.
Combined Defense Service Examination (I) 2020 Results: Admissions to 05 Training Courses
The CDS Examination (I) 2020 was conducted to select candidates for admission to following training courses:
- 150th (DE) Course at Indian Military Academy, Dehradun
- Executive (General Service)/Hydro- for NCC ‘C’ Certificate Holders at Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala
- Pre-FlyingTraining Course at Air Force Academy, Hyderabad
- 113th SSC (Men) Course (Non-Technical) at Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai
- 27th SSC Women (Non-Technical) Course at Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai
Combined Defense Service Examination (I) 2020 Results: 418 Vacancies
There were 418 vacancies available for the courses, when first announced the examination in November 2019. However, UPSC has notified that only 147 candidates have come successful in the examination and the interview.
The original vacancy Position was as follows:
|Training Course||Training Center||No. of Vacancy|
|150th (DE) Course||Indian Military Academy, Dehradun||100|
|Executive (General Service) For NCC cadets||Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala||45|
|Pre-FlyingTraining Course||Air Force Academy, Hyderabad||32|
|113th SSC (Men) Course (Non-Technical)||Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai||225|
|27th SSC Women (Non-Technical) Course||Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai||16|
The commission also said that the Army Head Quarters have to verify the biodata /documents and the medical examination results of the 147 candidates in the merit list.