Contract Basis Job In Government Sector: The Department of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare (DOA & FW) is looking for candidates for various positions in the INV Division. Eligible candidates may apply on the prescribed application form before 26-08-2021 by post.
Check here to know details about eligibility, salary, selection process, How to apply etc. You can download the notification and use the attached application form. Fill in the requisite information. Send it to the Department of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare before the closing date. All details about the contract basis job in government sector are explained in the following paragraphs.
Read the same and if eligible and interested, take action immediately.
Here is the summary of notification in respect of contract basis job in government sector :
|Organization||Department of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare- Ministry of Agriculture Govt of India|
|Post||Technical Assistants & others|
|No. of Vacancies||9|
|Place of Posting||New Delhi|
|Type of Job||Contract for 03 years|
Vacancy Details of contract basis job in government sector
|Name of the Post||No. of vacancies|
|Junior Technical Officer (Production)||01|
|Junior Marketing Officer||01|
Eligibility for contract basis job in government sector
- Nor specified
1. Technical Assistant
- Master’s degree iin Agronomy/Soil Science/Plant Protection/ Microbiology/ Agriculture Extension with specialization in Organic Farming, Quality control of Organic produce, Soil Analysis, Interpretation of analysis results, demonstrations etc.
- Knowledge of computer essential
- Preference to candidates with 01 year relevant experience
- 03 years of experience in managing project accounting
- Knowledge of handling computers and accounting applications
3. Junior Technical Officer (Production)
- Post graduate in agriculture science or related disciplines
- At least 03 years of experience in capacity building, FPC formation etc in agriculture ‘organic farming.
- Should be proficient in computer handling,web enabled application tools and traceability platform
- Candidates with experience with internal control system management and third party certification system for organic/GAP/Fair trade ete. will be preferred.
4. Junior Marketing Officer
- Post graduate in any discipline of agriculture, Life Sciences, food technology, agricultural marketing and related disciplines.
- At least 03 years of experience in handling value chain projects, operation of value chains, agricultural food products market facilitation, consumer awareness and brand building initiative.
- Candidates with experience in on-line marketing initiatives and organic products collection, aggregation, value addition and marketing including export facilitation shall be preferred
5. Office Manager
- Graduate in management financial management with
- At least 08 years experience as an administrative officer in project management/IT management establishment with adequate knowledge about Government rules and regulations and financial rules.
- Experience of working in Government establishment will be an added qualification
|Name of the Post||Consolidated Pay|
|Junior Technical Officer (Production)|
Junior Marketing Officer
Selection Process for contract basis job in government sector
- Firs of all there is shortlisting of applications based on qualifications
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview
- The final selection will be based on the candidate’s performance in the interview
How to apply for contract basis job in government sector
Go through the notification and make sure that you fulfil the eligibility. You must have a valid email ID and mobile number.
- Used the application form as per annexure II of the notification
- Fill up the request information
- Attach the copies of the degree/post graduation certificate
- Marksheet of Degree/PostGraduation course
- Copy of PAN
- Copt of AADHAR Card
- Send the documents to the address
Note send then in a sealed cover superscribed with“Application for engagement as ……(name of the Post applied for ) on contract basis in INM Division in DA&FW”.
Visit the website regularly for updates and the status of your application in respect of opportunities
|Deputy Secretary (INM),|
R. No. 347, Krishi Bhawan
Department of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
Krishi Bhawan, New Delhi
- Last date to receive the application by post: 26-08-2021
- CSIR CIMAP Scientist Recruitment 2022 | 10 Vacancies
- CERC Consultants Recruitment 2022 | 05 Posts of Research Officer and Research Associate
- IUAC Scientist Recruitment 2022 | Total 26 Vacancies, Final Year students can apply
- CSIR CIMFR Notification 2022 for recruitment of 60 Project Staff through Walk-in-Interview
- CSIR- IPU Recruitment 2022 for Project Assistants at New Delhi – Apply Online Now
- CSIR-National Chemical Laboratory Recruitment 2022 for Scientific Research Work
- Oil India Limited Duliajan Recruitment 2022 for Grade V, III Staff Immediate Appointment
- CSIR-CECRI Karaikudi Recruitment 2022 for Jr. Secretariat Assistants
- Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2022 | 5 vacancies for Consultants Last Date to apply 30.01.2022
- CSIR-IIIM-Jammu Recruitment 2022 | 09 vacancies for Jr. Seretariat Assistant @Salary Rs.30,830/-pM