CSIR CIMFR Notification 2022 for the recruitment of Project Staff: The Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR) Ranchi is hiring 60 project staff on a temporary basis. The positions include Project Assistant and Project Associate
The institute is looking for candidates with a Graduate / Post Graduate Degree in subjects such as Geology, Chemistry, Computer Science, Civil Engineering etc. The detailed essential qualifications are explained below.
The selection will be through personal Interviews, and the selected candidates will be appointed for an initial period of one year with a monthly stipend of up to Rs.25,000/- It can be extended as per the tenure of the concerned projects.
The Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research Ranchi is a unit of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) New Delhi. And it is engaged in the R&D work across the entire coal-energy chain from the process of mining to consumption of the output.
Before applying, make sure that you are qualified for the post. The important points of the notification are highlighted in the following paragraphs.
You can go through the details of vacancies, qualifications, experience, selection process, salary how to apply, etc.
If you are interested in CSIR CIMFR Notification 2022 for the recruitment of the Project Staff, please participate in the Walki-in-interview on the date as described below
CSIR CIMFR Notification 2022
|Organization||CSIR-Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research-Ranchi, Jharkhand|
|Official Website||Official Website|
|Advertisement No||Advertisement No.: PA/080322/RU/R&A-II Dated 07.02.2022|
|Name of the Posts||Project Assistants and Project Associates|
|Last date to Apply||08.03.2022|
Project Staff Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Subject||No of Vacancy|
|Computer Science Engineering||04|
|Project Associate||Applied Geology||08|
|Computer Science Engineering||02|
- Maxiumum Age: 50 years
CSIR CIMFR Recruitment 2022: Qualification
1. Project Assistant
- You must have the following essential educational qualification in subjects are Geology, Chemistry and Computer Engineering
- 3 years B.Sc or B.Sc (H) in Geology/ Chemistry
- Diploma in Computer Engineering
- Minimum Marks 65%
2. Project Associate-1
- You must have the following essential educational qualification in subjects such as Applied Geology, Applied Chemistry Computer Engineering and CiVil Engineering
- Post Graduate Master Degree with Geology/Applied Geology
- Post Graduate Master Degree with Chemistry / Applied Chemistry
- B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering
- B.E/B.Tech in Civil Engineering
- Minimum Marks 65%.
CSIR CIMFR Project Staff:Salary
- Project Assistant: Rs.20,000/-
- Project Associate: Rs 25000/
- Project Assosciate with GATE/CSIR-UGC NET Qualified: Rs.31000/-
Selection Process as per CSIR CIMFR Notification 2022
- The selection will be through Walk-in Interview as per details below:
Place of Walk In-Interview: Ranchi Unit Research Centre Campus, post- Namkum, Ranchi,Jharkhand Time of Walk In-Interview :10:00 AM onwards Dates of Walk In-Interview : Subjectwise & Position wise
|Date of Interview||Position||Subject|
|08/03/2022||Project Associate- I||Applied Geology|
|10/03/2022||Project Associate- I||Applied Chemistry|
|14/03/2022||Project Assistant / Project Associate- I||Computer Science |
|15/03/2022||Project Associate- I||Civil Engineering|
How to Apply for Jobs as per CSIR CIMFR Notification 2022
Go through the notification and make sure that you fulfil the eligibility. You must have a valid email ID and mobile number.
- If interested, download the notification and use the attached application form
- Fill up the application form.
- Bring the completed application along with all the following documents on the date of Walk-In-Interview.
- Marks sheet and Passing certificate of Matriculation/10th, as a proof of Date of Birth
- Marks sheet and/or Passing certificate of Intermediate / +2
- Marksheet and Passing Certificate of B.Sc or Diploma (Level- I )
- Marks sheets & Passing Certificate of M.Sc or B.E/B.Tech (for Level- II)
- Other Educational & Experience Certificate, as applicable and specified for other higher post.
- Valid Caste Certificate (For SC/ST Candidates)
- Recent or Valid Non-Creamy Layer Certificate, as applicable & issued by Authority,
- Updated EWS Certificate issued by Competent Authority.
- You can visit the website regularly for updates on CSIR CIMFR Notification 2022 regarding Interview date, etc.