CSIR IPU Recruitment 2022 for Project Assistants: CSlR-Innovation Protection Unit New Delhi has invited applications from eligible and interested candidates for the appointment of Project Assistants for a temporary project valid up to 31 March 2026.
The selected candidates are required to work in the area of Intellectual Property Management at IPU’s New Delhi office for an initial period up to 31 March 2023, which can be extended up to 31 March 2026 subject to the requirement.
The candidates are expected to be Graduates / Diploma holders in various engineering disciplines with experience.
CSIR- Innovation Protection Unit (IPU) is a unit of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) New Delhi. And it is engaged in handling and securing the Intellectual Property rights of CSIR’s various innovations/patents
Before applying, make sure that you are qualified for the post. The important points of the notification are highlighted in the following paragraphs.
Check here for the details of vacancies, qualifications, experience, selection process, salary how to apply and more
If you are interested in CSIR IPU Recruitment 2022, please apply online before the last date- 02.03.2022.
CSIR IPU Recruitment 2022: Notification
|Organization||CSlR-Innovation Protection Unit|
|Official Website||Official Website|
|Advertisement No||Advertisement No: IPU/01/2022 Dated 07.02.2022|
|Name of the Posts||Project Assistants|
|Commencement of Registration||08.02.2022|
|Last date to Apply||02.03.2022|
Project Assistant Vacancy Details
IPU New Delhi requires Project Assistants in various disciplines such as Chemical Engg, Biotechnology, Computer Science, Electronics/ Electrical Engg, Mechanical/Civil Engg, Chemistry and IT
- No. of vacancies: 10
- Maxiumum Age: 50 years
CSIR IPU Recruitment 2022: Qualification
- You must have the following essential educational qualifications as on 07.02.2022, i.e., the date of this advertisement.
|Post Code||Name of the post||Qualifications|
|IPU01||Project Assistant (Chemical)||3 years Diploma in Chemical Engineering|
|IPU01||Project Assistant (Biotech)||B.Sc. in Biotechnology|
|IPU01||Project Assistant (CS)||B.Sc./ 3 years Diploma in Engineering & Technology in Computer Science or information technology|
|IPU01||Project Assistant ( Electronics /Electrical)||B.Sc./ 3 years Diploma in Engineering & Technology in Electronics /electrical|
|IPU01||Project Assistant (Mechanical Civil)||3 years Diploma in Engineering & Technology in Mechanical/ Civil Engineering|
|IPU01||Project Assistant (Chemistry)||B.Sc. in Chemistry/Chemical Science/Bio-Chemistry|
|IPU01||Project Assistant (IT)||B.Sc./ 3 years Diploma in Engineering & Technology in Computer Science and Engineering / Information Technology|
You can go through the notification for more details about the essential qualifications, desired qualifications and the job profile of each position.
CSIR-IPU Project Assistant:Salary
- Monthly Salary of Rs.20,000/-
- HRA increment of 15% for 3 years of experience
Selection Process for CSIR IPU Recruitment 2022
- The selection process will be through personal interview
- There will be shortlisting of candidates on the basis of essential qualifications
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the selection process
- A panel will be created for waitlisted candidates for further appointments during the tenure of the project
- The initial term of the appointment will be until 31 March 2023. It can be extended at the most up to 31 March 2026.
- The selected candidates will be posted at CSIR-Innovation Protection Unit (IPU), Vigyan Suchana Bhavan, 14, Satsang Vihar Marg, New Delhi – 110 067.
How to Apply for CSIR-IPU Recruitment 2022 for Project Assistants
Go through the notification and make sure that you fulfil the eligibility. You must have a valid email ID and mobile number. If interested, you can also apply for more than one post by submitting separate applications. The mode of application is online at http://recruitment.ccmb.res.in/IPU/
- Visist the Recruitment portal
- Read the instructions in the notification and fill up the application
- Upload your photograph & the copies of all supporting documents
- Submit the completed application
You can visit the website regularly for updates on CSIR-IPU Recruitment 2022 regarding shortlisting of applicants, call letter/Interview date etc.