Download application form for CSIR- NBRI Technical Staff Recruitment
CSIR-NBRI Technical Staff Recruitment 2021: CSIR-National Botanical Research Institute, (NBRI) Lucknow has invited applications for the recruitment of Technical staff for its R& D division. The positions include Senior Technical Officer ( 02 numbers) and Technical officer (02 numbers).
The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below.
NBRI Lucknow is one of the R&D centers under the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), engaged in the field of taxonomy and modern biology. The institute regularly undertakes R&D projects in various areas including plant diversity, plant ecology, plant-environment, etc., and provides training, and shares scientific knowledge in developing environmental technologies for new plants and microbial sources.
If eligible and interested, you may apply on the prescribed proform by speed post before 23-07-2021. We have highlighted the important points of the advertisement for more clarity on CSIR-NBRI recruitment 2021
CSIR-nBRI technical staff Recruitment notification
|Organization||National Botanical Research Institute (NBRI)|
|Name of the Post||Sr. Technical Officer & Technical Officer|
M. Sc. in Environmental Sciences
|Age limit||30-35 Years|
|Place of Posting||Lucknow|
|Selection Process||Interview/ Trade test|
|Commencement of Registration||Open|
|Mode of Registration of application||Offline- By speed post|
|Last Date for receiving Application by post||23-07-2021|
Vacancy Details of CSIR-NBRI Recruitment 2021
|Sr.No||Name of the Post||No. of vacancy||Allotted to|
|1.||Senior Technical Officer||02||UR- 01, EWS-01|
Eligibility Details As on 23-07-2021
- Upper Age limit for Sr. Technician: 35 years
- Upper Age limit for Technician: 30 years
- Upper Age Relaxation available to reserved categories, CSIR employees, Government Departments, etc., as per Govt. guidelines
|Sr.No||Name of the Post||Qualification|
|01||Senior Technical Officer||M.Sc. Botany/Chemistry/Microbiology with a minimum of 55% marks OR|
B. Pharm with a minimum of 55% marks,
Plus 02 years of working experience in the area of Pharmacognosy/ Chemotaxonomy/ Herbal drug development.
|02||Technicial Officer||M. Sc. in Environmental Sciences/Environmental Studies/ Microbiology/Environmental Microbiology/ Applied|
Microbiology with 55% marks
OR B. Tech. in Environmental Science and Environmental Engineering/ Industrial Microbiology with 55% marks
Desirable to have 02 years experience – spectrometry /spectroscopy/
- Qualification and experience must be from govt recognized institutions
- The experience should have been obtained post qualification.
Selection Process: CSIR-IMTECH Recruitment 2021
The selection process consists of shortlisting, based on the candidates’ qualifications, additional qualifications, and experience followed by Personal interviews. The exact criteria of shortlisting and the methodology of the selection process will be the discretion of the selection committee.
As regards the Post of Technical officer, the Selection Committee may consider conducting a trade test followed by a written examination for those who qualify in the trade test. The final selection will be from the merit list prepared on the basis of the trade test and the written examination.
Candidates are encouraged to mention in the application any additional qualifications and experience in the relevant field that can be supported by documentary evidence.
There won’t be any TA, DA for attending the interview, trade test, or written examination. Eligible outstation candidates will get reimbursement of the actual train fare on production of tickets or proof.
|Mode of payment||By Demand Draft in favour of “Director, CSIR-National Botanical Research Institute, Lucknow” payable at Lucknow|
|Sr.no||Name of the Post||Pay Level||Pay Scale-Total Pay/month|
|01||Technical Assistant &|
(Approx. TE 83,000/-)
(Approx. TE Rs.63,900/-)
- The posts are entitled to usual allowances such as DA, HRA, TA, etc., as applicable to the central government employees
- The selected candidates are also eligible for the accommodation of CSIR residential allotment as per eligibility and rules
- They will be under the New Pension Scheme (2004) and entitled to benefits of Medical Expenses, Leave Travel Concession, Conveyance allowance, and House Building Advance as per CSIR rules
How to Apply for CSIR-IMTECH Recruitment 2021
First of all, make sure that you fulfill the eligibility to apply for the post. The mode of registration of the application is offline- by speed post. You must have a valid email ID and mobile number for the post-application communication.
- Download the notification
- Read the instruction carefully
- Registration is possible in simple steps
- Take the application form attached with the notification
- Fill-up the form
- Attach self-attested copies of all documents and the demand draft
- Send the application and the attachment by speed post to the address given below
|The Controller of Administration|
CSIRNBRI, Rana Pratap Marg, Lucknow-226001
Visit the website regularly for updates and the status of your application in respect of the CSIR-NBRI Technical Staff Recruitment 2021.
CSIR-NBRI Recruitment 2021 List Of Documents
While sending the application by speed post, attach the self-attested copies of the following certificates/documents in support of the qualifications as mentioned in the application form:
- A colored front view photograph must be pasted on the form and signed across in full
- Demand Draft of Rs. 100/- as application fee
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Certificates of educational qualifications, mark sheets
- Self-attested relevant experience certificates
- One copy of the Synopsis Sheet stapled on the top of the application form
- Another copy of the Synopsis at the last page of the original application form.
- Community, cast certificates in respect of SC/ST/OBC candidates
- Income certificate for EWS candidates
- Disability certificate for PwD candidates
- ESM certificate for Ex-Servicemen candidates
- Any other documents/certificates/testimonials for any additional qualification
- You have to produce the originals of all these documents for verification at a later stage
|Download Application Form||CLICK HERE|
|Download Notification||VISIT THE SITE|