CSIR-NCL Recruitment 2022: CSIR – National Chemical Laboratory Pune has invited applications for the appointment of Scientists on a direct recruitment basis.
There are 20 vacancies to be filled in positions, such as scientist, Senior Scientist and Principal Scientist.
NCL Pune is looking for candidates with brilliant academic backgrounds with a PhD degree in a whole range of areas related to Chemical Engineering.
This includes areas such as Chemical Technology/ Polymer Engineering/ Material Science/Material Engineering/ Plastics Engineering/ Plastics Technology/ Microbiology/Biotechnology/ Microbial Sciences//Biochemical Sciences/ Biochemical Engineering, etc.
The details of required essential qualifications, skill level, experience etc., are explained in the following paragraphs.
These positions carry a monthly salary of up to Rs.2,03,930/- and other benefits as per CSIR norms.
You can check all these as well as details of how to apply, the selection process, here and satisfy that you fulfil the eligibility criteria before applying.
CSIR- National Chemical Laboratory Pune is a unit of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) New Delhi. And it is devoted to conducting high-quality research in the areas of chemical and allied sciences. The centre was founded at Pune in 1950.
If you are interested in CSIR-NCL Recruitment 2022, please apply online before the last date.
CSIR-NCL Recruitment 2022: Notification
|Organization||CSIR – National Chemical Laboratory Pune|
|Official Website||Official Website|
|Advertisement No||Advertisement No. NCL/01-2022/Scientist|
|Name of the Posts||Scientists, Sr. Scientist, Principal Scientist|
|Commencement of Registration||31.01.2022|
|Last date to Apply||10.03.2022|
|Last Date to receive the hard copy||21.03.2022|
The University requires candidates for the following post:
|Name of the post||No. of vacancies||Category-wise vacancy|
|Scientist||10||06-UR,0 3-OBC, 01-SC|
CSIR-NCL Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
You may also note the essential minimum eligibility criteria as on 14.02.2022
- Maxiumum Age as on 10.03.2022 for:
- Scientist: 32 years
- Sr. Scientist: 37 years
- Prinicipal Scientsist: 45 years
- Upper age releaxation is avilable to reserved category candidates as per Gov rules.
CSIR-NCL Recruitment 2022: Qualification
- The minimum educational qualification and experience are given below. Qualifications must be from recognized institutes/ Universities – full-time courses.
- Experenice will be post-qualification in relevant areas
- Preference will be to candidates involved in Product Development/Technology Innovation/ Applied Technology/ Translational Research etc.
|Name of the post||Qualifications|
|Scientist||PhD (submitted) in Chemical Engineering/ Chemical Technology/ Polymer Engineering/ Material Science/Material Engineering.|
|Senior Scientist||PhD in Chemical Engineering/Chemical Technology / Material Engineering/ Polymer Engineering -OR |
PhD in Material Science with two years of post PhD experience in relevant R&D areas.
|Principal Scientist||PhD in Chemistry/ Biochemistry/ Pharmacology/ Pharmaceutics with three years post-Ph.D. experience in the relevant R&D areas|
Please go through the notification for the detailed descriptions of essential qualifications, desired qualifications and job profiles of each position.
|Name of the post||Pay Matrix||Gross salary|
|Scientist||Rs. 67,700 – 2,08,700/- Level-11||Rs.1,16,398/-|
|Sr. Scientist||Rs. 78,800 – 2,09,200/-Level-4||Rs.1,33,936/-|
|Principal Scientist||Rs. 1,23,100 –2,15,900/- Level-6||Rs.2,03,930/-|
- These posts carry usual allowances i.e. Dearness Allowance (DA), House Rent Allowance (HRA),Transport Allowance (TA) etc.
- Accommodation as per entitlement depending upon the availability
- Reimbursement of Medical Expenses, Leave Travel Concession (LTC), Conveyance Advance and House Building Advance are available as per CSIR rules.
- New Pension Scheme applicable w.e.f. 01.01.2004
- Opportunities for advancement under Assessment Promotion Scheme for Scientists
|Mode of Payment||Online – NEFT/ Bank Transfer/Net Banking|
Bank Name: State Bank of India
IFSC Code No: SBIN0003552
Branch Code: 3552
Branch Name: NCL Campus Branch, Pune
Selection Process for CSIR-NCL Recruitment 2022
- The selection process will be through personal interview
- There will be shortlisting of candidates on the basis of essential qualifications
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview
- Outstation candidates called and found eligible for interview will be paid to and fro single second class rail fare as per company norms
- The selected candidates will be liable to be posted in any other centers in India subject to requirement
How to Apply for CSIR-CECRI Karaikudi Recruitment 2022
Go through the notification and make sure that you fulfil the eligibility. You must have a valid email ID and mobile number. The mode of application is online at https://recruit.ncl.res.in/
- Visist the official website
- Click Apply now link
- Read the instructions and procced to apply online
- First of all, Register your details
- Login using the username and password
- Access the application form and submit the completed application form
- Make the payment of application fee using the payment gateway
- Download the submitted application form
- Foward the duly signed application by post to the address given below alongwith the following documents:
- One colour photograph pasted on the form and signed across by the candidate in full.
- Self-attested photocopy of Certificate(HS/HSSC/Birth Certificate) proving Date of Birth.
- Printed copy of the payment reciept
- Self Attested photocopies of Certificates & Marks Sheets (semester wise / year wise)
- Attested copy of disability certificate issued by the Competent Authority if applicable
- NOC in case of employees working in Govt. Departments/Autonomous Bodies/Public Sector Undertakings.
- The envelope containing these documents must be super scribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ————————-(Post Code)
- The documents must reach the CSI-NCL Pune office by 21.03.2022
|The Controller of Administration, |
CSIR– National Chemical Laboratory
Dr. Homi Bhabha Road
Pune – 411008, Maharashtra
You can visit the website regularly for updates on CSIR-NCL Recruitment 2022