CSIR-NEERI Hyderbad Recruitment 2021: CSIR-National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERI) Hyderabad is looking for eligible candidates for the appointment of projects staff purely on a temporary basis. The positions include 10 Project Assistants and 03 Project Associates. The selection of candidates will be done through a virtual interview and verification of documents.
Candidates with Science/Engineering backgrounds and those who are willing to work in project fields can apply for the posts. The Selected candidates will be engaged for specific projects with short-term tenure. They will be paid a consolidated salary and HRA during the period.
Check here to know the details about eligibility, salary, selection process, How to apply, etc.
The CSIR-National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (CSIR-NEERI) was established in Nagpur in 1958 for research studies in the field of environmental science and engineering. Its focus is mainly on water supply, sewage disposal, communicable diseases, industrial pollution, and occupational diseases. The Hyderabad unit is one of its five zonal laboratories. Others are in Chennai, Delhi, Kolkata, and Mumbai.
If eligible and interested in CSIR-NEERI Hyderbad Recruitment 2021, you may apply online before the last date.
|Last date of Registration||14-11-2021|
|Last date to submit application documents by email||19-11-2021|
CSIR-NEERI Hyderbad Recruitment 2021 Notification
Here is the summary of notification in respect of CSIR-NEERI Hyderbad Recruitment 2021
|Organization||CSIR-National Environmental Engineering Research Institute|
|Post||Project Assistants and Project Associate|
|No. of Vacancies||13|
|Place of Posting||Hyderabad|
|Type of Job||Temporary- Contract|
CSIR-NEERI Hyderbad Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
You would also Like:
Eligibility for CSIR-NEERI Hyderbad Recruitment 2021
Age Limits (AS ON 14-11-2021)
|50 years||Project Assistant|
|35 years||Project Associate|
1. Project Assistant
- B.Sc [Botany/Microbiology Chemistry/Physics/ Env. Science/Geology/ Agriculture (Soil Science)].
2. Project Associate
- M.Sc. Environmental Science – OR
- B.E./B.Tech. (Environmental Engineering/Civil Engineering)
|Name of the post||Pay Scale|
|Project Assistant||Rs.20,000/- +HRA|
|Project Associate||Rs. 25,000/-+ HRA|
Selection Process for CSIR-NEERI Hyderbad Recruitment 2021
- There will be shortlisting of applications based on qulaification
- The shortlisted candidates will be invited to appear for a virtual Interview
- The Fianal selection will be based on their perofmance in the interview and qualifications
How to apply for CSIR-NEERI Hyderbad Recruitment 2021
Go through the notification and make sure that you fulfill the eligibility conditions. You must have a valid email ID and mobile number. You can apply through the CSIR -NEERI Website only.
- Visit the official website, https://www.neeri.res.in/contents/recruitment.
- Select the correct position code for particular position while filling the online
- Access the application form, complete it and submit
- Note down the application number
- After the submission, you need to send the online generated application via email along sel-attested copies of certificates 9n a single pdf in support of:
- Date of Birth
- Educational qualification,
- Work Experience
- Additional qualifications if any
- Caste/Community certificate in for SC/ST/OBC categories
- Disability cerificates for PWD candidates
- Income certificates from comptent authority for EWS candidates
- ExSM Certificate in prescribed format for ExServicemen
- You will have to produce the original documents at a later stage
- Send the application and the documents through email: [email protected]
You may visit the website regularly for updates on the CSIR-NEERI Hyderbad Recruitment 2021