DIPAS Apprentice Recruitment 2021 notification for the selection of 12 Diploma Apprentices for a 12-months training at its establishment in Delhi. Candidates who passed regular diploma courses in various disciplines in 2019 and later years are eligible to apply for the posts. Graduates/ Postgraduates or those who attended the training are not eligible to apply.
The selection will be purely on merit only. There will not be any interviews. The selection committee will shortlist candidates on the basis of information provided in the application.
The criteria for the selection will be the percentage/marks scored by the candidates in the diploma course.
The recruitment is under the Apprentices Act 1961 as amended in 1961,1973 & 2014. And therefore the absorption in regular service after the training period doesn’t arise.
This training program is for a period of 12 months only. On completion of the apprenticeship, you will be released.
During the training period, you will be paid a monthly consolidated stipend of Rs.8000/-
You can check your eligibility, with the notification. The selection will be purely based on merit only.
The selected candidates will undergo apprenticeship training at DIPAS’ various facilities. you have to apply through the website of the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS)
So, if you are eligible and interested in DIPAS Apprentice Recruitment 2021 , you may apply before the last date @http://www.mhrdnats.gov.in/
The defence Institute of Physiology and Allied Sciences (DIPAS) was established in 1962 in Timarpur Delhi as a defence laboratory under Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO). DIPAS is engaged in physiological and biomedical research in areas of human thinking in extreme stressful conditions. The objective is to help improve the performance of our security forces in a wartime environment
|Commencement of Rgistration||15.11.2021|
|Last date to apply by post||14.12.2021|
|Mode of application||online|
DIPAS Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Notification
|Organization||Defence Institute of Physiology & Allied Sciences (DIPAS)|
|Official Website (of NATS)||http://www.mhrdnats.gov.in/|
|Qualification||Regular diploma in various disciplines|
|No. of Vacancies||12|
|Place of Posting||Delhi|
|Type of job||Training for one year|
DIPAS Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
- Reservation is available as per govt. rules
|Name of the Post||No. of|
|Diploma Apprentice – Computer Science||02||Diploma in Computer Science|
|Diploma Apprentice – Medical Laboratory Technology||04||Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology|
|Diploma Apprentice – Library Science||01||Diploma in Library Science|
|Diploma Apprentice – Mechanical Engineering||01||Diploma in Mechanical Engineering|
| Diploma Apprentice – Modern Office Practice|
(English and Hindi)/Office Management
|04||Diploma in Modern Office Practice (English and Hindi)/Office Management|
- Candidates who passed their respective diploma courses in the year 2019 or later only are eligible to apply
- Candidates must have passed the courses as regular students
- Candidates with post-graduation are not eligible to apply
- Candidates who attended training earlier are not eligble to apply
Age limit as of 14-12-2021
- Minimum age: 15 years
- Maximum age:24 years
DIPAS Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Salary
|Name of the Post||Monthly Stipend|
- Aprrentices have to arrange for their accommodation/transport
- The selection will be based on merit only.
- There will not be any interview in view of COVID-19
- The selection committee secreen the applications
- The final selection will based on the percentage/marks of essential qualification
- Only selected candidates will be informed about the selection
- Selected candidates have to submit the Medical Fitness Certificate at the time of joining
- Apprentices are not quaranteed of any employment by DIPAS after completion of period of their apprenticeship training.
There is no mention of application fee
How to apply for DIPAS Apprentice Recruitment 2021
Go through the notification and make sure that you fulfill the eligibility. You must have a valid email ID and mobile number. You have to apply online through the website of National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS), http://www.mhrdnats.gov.in/
- Visit the official website http://www.mhrdnats.gov.in/
- First of all, you have to register your details with NAS
- Then login using the generated user name and password
- Search for Establishment (DIPAS/DEFENCE INSTITUTE OF PHYSIOLOGY AND ALLIED SCIENCES) user id NDLNOC000003
- Fill up the application
- Proceed as per instructions
- Once completed, click submit button
- Take the print of the application form for future reference.
The Defence Institute of Physiology and Allied Sciences (DIPAS) offers 12-months of practical training for Diploma holders in various disciplines at its Defense labs in Delhi The disciplines include Computer Science, Medical lab technology, Library Science, Mechanical Engg, and Modern Office Practice (English and Hindi)/Office Management You will be paid a consolidated monthly stipend of Rs.8000/-during the 12-month training period. The last date to apply online is 14-12-2021