Diploma civil engineering job vacancy at IRCON International Limited- The company has announced a one-year apprenticeship for Engineering graduates and Diploma holders in Civil, Electrical and S&T disciplines. The offer is under the National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme (NAPS). Check here the complete eligibility, stipend, selection process etc.
There are 19 vacancies for the position of Graduate Apprentice and 13 vacancies for Diploma holders. Candidates who passed the graduation and diploma in 2021, 2020 and 2019 are eligible to apply.
Continue reading to know more about the announcement of diploma Civil engineering job vacancy in IRCON.
About IRCON International Limited
IRCON International Limited is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Indian Railways and an engineering & construction corporation, specialized in transport infrastructure. Established in 1976, it was formerly known as Ircon International Indian Railway Construction Limited (IRCON). In 1995, the company widened its focus areas to include other transport and infrastructure segments in India and abroad and become an international company.
Here is the summary of notification in respect of the offer
|Organization||Ircon International Limited|
|No. of Vacancies||32|
|Place of Posting||Various States|
|Type of Job||01-year apprenticeship|
Diploma Civil Engineering Job Vacancy
Diploma civil engineering job vacancy in IRCON
|Name of the Post||No. of vacancies|
Eligibility for Diploma civil engineering job vacancy
Age Limits (As of 01-08-2021)
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- Upper age relaxation is available to reserved category candidates as per govt. rules
Should have passed (both graduation and diploma) in the years 2021, 2020, 2019.
1. Graduate Apprentice
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering Civil/Electrical/S&T or Technology from a government recognized University/Institute/Body
2. Technician Apprentice
- Full-time Diploma in Civil/Electrical/S&T Engineering or Technologyfrom a government recognized University/Institute/Body
You Would also like to read:
Diploma civil engineering job vacancy salary
|Name of the Post||Stipend|
|Graduate Apprentice||Rs.10,000/- pm|
|Technician Apprentice||Rs.8,500/- pm|
Selection Process for Diploma civil engineering job vacancy
- There will be no Interview
- The eligible candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying exam and a merit list will be prepared
- The final selection will be from the merit list only
How to apply for Diploma civil engineering job vacancy
Go through the notification and make sure that you fulfil the eligibility. You must have a valid email ID and mobile number. Further, you should have registered your details with the Govt. website www.mhrdnats.gov.in as “Student” and possess the unique registration number.
- Visit Ircon’s corporate website www.ircon.org
- Click the ‘HR & Career’ section (& further ‘Engagement of Apprentices as per Apprenticeship Act 1961’’section)
- Click on ‘Apply Online’ link available against the advertisement for the said posts
- Provide details of your Qualification, address, NATS registration No., Community details
- You will get an email acknoledging the registraion
- Click on the link in the mail to upload the necessary documents
- Upload the scanned copies of your recent photograph and signature
- Also upload the scaned copies of the following douments in a single PDF
- Educational Certificate
- Age Proof (HSLC Certificate or Birth Certificate),
- Caste /Disability Certificate, in case of SC/ST/OBC/PWD
- Complete and submit the application after review for any correction
- You will get the acknoledgment in your mail box
- Take a printout of the finally submitted application for future reference
- Visit the website regularly for updates and the status of your application in respect of the graduate engineer and diploma apprenticeship.
|Commencement of online application||21-08-2021|
|Last Date to apply online||13-09-2021|