ECIL Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2021 for 45 Contract Posts
ECIL Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2021: The Electronic Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) has invited eligible candidates for a walk-in selection process for the posts of Scientific Assistant and Junior Assistant for its Mysore units.
The appoints will be on a contract basis for a period of 04 years subject to the company’s requirments and the candidates performance.
Hyderabad-headquartered Electronics Corporation of India Limited is engaged in the manufacture and sale of electronic computer and information technology products and services. The Company is dealing with a wide range of electronic products including digital computers, televisions, computerized information centers, voting machines, detection systems etc.
If eligible and interested, you may participate in the walk-in on 15-06-2021 in respect of the ECIL Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2021 at the designated venues. However, we have highlighted the important points of the notification in the following paragraphs.
Notification Overview: ECIL Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2021
|Name of the Organization||Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)|
|Name of the Post||Scientific Assistant|
|Age limit||25 Years|
|No. of Vacancies||45|
|Nature of Employment||Contract for 04 years|
|Place of Posting||Mysore, Karnataka|
|Salary||See Details Below|
|Selection Process||Written Test/Trade Test|
|Mode of Application||Walk-In|
|Written Test/ Skill Test||15-06-2021|
Vacancy Details of ECIL Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2021
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies||Category wise allotment|
|Scientific Assistant- A||6||UE-03, OBC-02, SC-01|
|1Junior Assistant||39||UR-18, EWS-02, OBC-10, SC-06, ST-03|
|Total||45||UR-21, EWS-02, OBC-12, SC-07, ST-03|
(As on 31-05-2021)
- Upper age: 25 years
- Upper age relaxation available to SC/ST/OBC as govt. directives
Essential qualification & Post qualification experience
|Name of the post||Educational Qualification||Experience|
|Scientific Assistant- A||B.Sc (Chemistry) 1st Class|
OR 1st class 03-year. diploma course after SSC OR 02- yrs. Diploma course after 2 yrs. HSC/12th + 1st Class Vocational course
|At least 02 years experience at the supervisory level in the Chemical industry|
For Electronics & Communication / Instrumentation / Electrician / Fitter
|02-year ITI Pass in relevant trade||At least 02 years experience in the field of Operations &|
Maintenance of sub-stations / UPS / Battery / DG Sets / Electronic / Mechanica
|Junior Assistant for For Chemical Plant Operator||60% marks in aggregate in HSC/12th with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics. OR 60% marks in SSC with Science / Mathematics + Trade Certificate OR ITI (AOCP-Attendant Operator Chemical Plant)/NCTVT in Chemical plant operations|
- Freshers with good academic record and relevant knowledge can also apply for the post, although preference will be for experienced hands
- Qualifications should be from govt.- recognized University/Institute
- Experience should be after gaining the minimum required qualification and must be in the relevant fields
Selection Process: ECIL Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2021
The selection process consists of a Written Test and Trade Test with a weightage of 40% and 60% respectively. The final selection will be based on the marks scored in both the written Test and Trade Test.
For the Written Test: The candidates should carry valid ID proof such as Aadhar, PAN, Voter-ID, Driving License, etc. Also, they will have to arrange for the writing materials, such as pen/pencil & a writing pad/plank.
Candidates will be shortlisted based on the performance in the written test. Their certificates, mark lists, and other documents will be verified and only then they will be called for the Trade Test.
A merit list will be prepared and the final selection will be as per that list only. And the appointment will be on a contract basis for a period of 04 years.
Venue and date For ECIL Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2021
The written test and the trade test are expected to take 1 or 2 days.
|Venue for Walk-in||Atomic Energy Central School,|
RMP Yelwal Colony, Hunsur Road,
Yelwal Post, Mysuru – 571130
List of Documents to be verified
At the time of document verification, you have to produce the originals of the following documents and a set of self-attested copies thereof.
- Matriculation/10th Standard as proof of Date of Birth;
- Identity proof such as Aadhar, PAN card, Driving License, Passport, etc
- Certificates of educational qualification & work experience;
- Cast certificate for OBC/SC/ST candidates
- Disability certificate for PwD candidates
- Income certificate for EWS candidates
- NAC issued by NCVT in the relevant trade;
- Certificate of domicile for candidates from J&K If claiming age relaxation
|Name of the Post||Contract Pay pm|
|Scientific Assistant -A||Rs.20,984/-|
- The contract pay will be revised once in 06 months
- Additionally, you will be entitled to Uniform, Stitching charges, PPE, Washing & Transport allowances ESI, Employee Compensation Insurance
- There will be a corresponding increase in the Minimum wages during the tenure of the contract.
How to Apply & Attend for ECIL Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2021
Go through the notification and make sure that you fulfill the eligibility. Download the application form from the link below. Complete the form and visit the venue on 15-06 -2021, along with the original documents and a set of their copies.