FACT Graduate Apprentice Recruitment 2021 notification for the selection of Engineering apprentices, both graduate (24) and Technical (Diploma) engineers (57) for a 12-months practical training at its plant in Kochi. The offer is open to BOAT Southern Region Registered KERALA Candidates only.
Candidates who passed regular engineering course in any one of the following disciplines can apply for the post of Graduate apprentice:
- Computer 2. Computer Science and Engg. 3. Civil 4. Chemical 5.
Mechanical 6.Electrical & Electronics 7.Instrumentation & Control 8.Applied
Electronics & Instrumentation 9. Electronics & Instrumentation.
The disciplines for the Technical (Diploma) engineers include:
- Chemical 2.Computer 3.Civil 4.Electrical 5.Electrical & Electronics 6.Instrumentation
7.Electronics & Instrumentation 8.Instrument Technology 9.Mechanical 10.Commercial Practice
The selection will be purely on merit only. The selection committee will shortlist candidates on the basis of information provided in the application. The list of selected candidates will be published on the website. Also, they will be informed by email.
The recruitment is under the Apprentices Act 1961 as amended in 1961,1973 & 2014. And there is no guarantee that the trainees will be absorbed in regular service after the training period.
If eligible and interested in FACT Graduate Apprentice Recruitment 2021, which could enhance your profile for an engineering job in the future, you may apply online before the closing date
|Last date to receive the application by Post at FACT Office||18-12-21|
|Date of Interview||Tentatively in January 2022|
FACT Graduate Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Notification
Here is the summary of notification in respect of FACT Graduate Apprentice Recruitment 2021 for engineering graduates :
Technical (Diploma) Apprentice
|No. of Vacancies||81|
|Place of Posting||Kochi|
|Type of Job||Apprenticeship- One year|
FACT Graduate Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
Computer Science & Engineering
|05||Electrical & Electronics Engg||04|
|06||Electronics & Instrumentation Engg /|
Instrumentation & Control Engg / Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engg
|04||Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering||05|
|05||Instrumentation Engg, Instrument Technology /|
Electronics & Instrumentation Engg
|Graduate Apprentice||25 years|
|Technical(Diploma) Apprentice||23 years|
- Upper age relaxation is available to reserverd category candidates as per govt rules.
|Graduate Apprentice||B Tech/BE in any one of the above disciplines||60% marks for General category;50% for SC/ST|
|Technical (Diploma) Apprentice||3- year Diploma in any one of the above disciplines||60% marks for General category;50% for SC/ST|
- Should not have completed more than 3 years after passing Degree as on 31.03.2022
- Those who attended similar training are not eligble to apply.
- You should register yourself in the online web portal of Board of Apprenticeship Training (www.mhrdnats.gov.in) under ‘Student’ category.
You would also like to read:
- Apply for ITBPF Sub-Inspector Post Before 14-08-2022
- Apply Online for the UPSC Assistant Director (Hindi) Recruitment 2022 | 16 Vacancies
- Apply Online for the UPSC Assistant Chemist Recruitment 2022 | 67 Vacancies
- REC PDCL Recruitment: Latest Updates | 09 Vacancies Apply online Now
- Get your career on track with BVFCL Executive Trainee recruitment | 32 Vacancies, Apply Online Now
|Name of the Post||Stipend pm|
|Technical (Diploma) Apprentice||Rs.8,000/-|
Selection Process for FACT Graduate Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- There will be screening of applications on the basis of qualification
- A merit list will be drawn on basis of the academic results of engineering degree and scores in the Interview.
- The list of the eligible candidates will be published in FACT’s website and the candidates will be informed through their e-mail
How to apply for HPCL Graduate Apprentice Recruitment 2021
Go through the notification and make sure that you fulfill the eligibility. You must have a valid email ID and mobile number. Also, make sure that you have registered your details with the online web portal of the Board of Apprenticeship Training (www.mhrdnats.gov.in) under the ‘Student’ category.
You have to use the prescribed application form and send the completed application by post to FACT office.
- Visit the official website, https://fact.co.in/
- Scroll down and click What is New
- Locate”Requirement Notifications for Graduate, Diploma and Trade Apprenticeship Training.
- Download the application form and fill it up
- Send the completed application along with attested copies of the following documents to the address given below:
- 10th Pass Certificate & Mark List for Diploma / Graduate candidate.
- 12th Pass Certificate & Mark List for Graduate candidate.
- Graduation / Diploma Pass Certificate & Mark List.
- Caste Certificate in the case of SC/ST candidates
- OBC (NCL) certificate for OBC candidates
- Valid Income /Asset certificate issued bythe competeent authority for EWS candidates
- Disability certificate for PWD candidates
- If selected,you will have to produce the original documents, Aadhar card, Police verification certificate, etc.,at the time of joining (Please read the notification for the full list of documents)
|The Deputy Manager (Training)|
FACT Training and Development Centre
Ernakulam Dist. Pin: 683501.
The Marketing Division of HPCL will provide training to engineering graduates at various locations in the country for one year under the Apprenticeship Act 1961 and subsequent amendments. During the training period, you will be given a stipend of Rs.25000/-per month. You must have passed the regular engineering course in 2020 or onwards with 60% in all semesters You will not be guaranteed a job at HPCL after the training. However, you will likely get a preference in recruitments by the company in the future.