FCI Haryana Watchman Recruitment 2021: Food Corporation of India (FCI) has invited applications from eligible candidates to fill 380 vacancies for the post of Watchman. According to the advertisement, these vacancies are in FCI’s offices across Haryana. Candidates who passed 8th Standard (and 5th class pass with conditions) can apply for the post.
Check here to know the details about eligibility, salary, selection process, How to apply, etc.
Food Corporation of India is the largest stakeholder in the supply chain management of food grains in the country. Headquartered in New Delhi, FCI was established in 1965 with the objective of ensuring the food security of India. It employed more than 21,000 people as of March 2019.
If eligible and interested in FCI Haryana Watchman Recruitment 2021, you may apply online before the last date.
|Commencement of Online Registration||21-10-2021|
|Last date of Online Registration||10-11-2021|
FCI Haryana Watchman Recruitment 2021 Notification
Here is the summary of notification in respect of FCI Haryana Watchman Recruitment 2021
|No. of Vacancies||380|
|Place of Posting||Haryana|
|Type of Job||Permanent|
FCI Haryana Watchman Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No. of vacancies|
You would also Like:
Eligibility for FCI Haryana Watchman Recruitment 2021
Age Limits (AS ON 01-09-2021)
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 25years
- Maximum age of for former Ex-Contractual Security quards: 54 years (As On 31-05-2021)
- Upper age relaxation is available to reserverd category candidates as per govt rules.
- 8th Pass
- 5th pass for former Ex-Contractual Security quards
|Name of the post||Pay Scale|
Selection Process for FCI Haryana Watchman Recruitment 2021
- There will be a Written test and Physical Endurance test (PET)
- PET is qualifying in nature
- The final selection will be based on the performance in the written test and PET
- No TA/DA will be given to candidates for attending the written test and PET
Written Test- FCI Haryana Watchman Exam Syllabs
The written test will be for the following papers
- General Knowledge
- Current Affiars
- English lanuage
- Numderical Ability
- The question paper will be objective type with multiple choices for tests of the tests. All question will carry 1 mark each. There will be no penalty for wrong answers
- The question paper will be bilingual, in Hindi & English except for the English language. So, you will have the option to answer the questions in Hindi or English.
- Cut of marks to qualify: 40%
FCI Haryana Exam Pattern
- Duration – 90 minutes
- 03 papers Objective Type/Bilingual: English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- Total 120 questions; 120 marks
- Minimum required marks to qualify:40% (30% for former Ex-contractual Security gurads)
|Objective Test||Total number |
|General Knowledge, Current Affairs, |
Reasoning, English language, Numerical Ability
Physical Endurance Test- Events
- Long Jump ( 3 attempts for qualifying)
- High Jump ( 3 attempts for qualifying)
The number of candidates for PET will be shortlisted at the ratio of 1: 3. The list will be published on the website
|Reserved category and Women candidates||Nil|
|Mode of payment||Online|
How to apply for FCI Haryana Watchman Recruitment 2021
Go through the notification and make sure that you fulfill the eligibility. You must have a valid email ID and mobile number. You can apply through the NFL’s website. And you can apply only for one post.
- Visit the official website, recruitmentfci.in
- Click “Category IV Recruitment“ find the advertisement “Recruitment for the post of watchman as per the Notice No. 01/2021/Haryana”, click on the advertisement.
- Read the instructions and proceed
- First you have to register your details
- Find the Apply link and fill up the information and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of your photograph and signature
- Upload scanned copies of documents in support of your:
- Date of birth
- Educational qualification
- Additional qualifications if any
- Work experience
- Caste/Community certificate in for SC/ST/OBC categories
- Disability cerificates for PWD candidates
- Income certificates from comptent authority for EWS candidates
- ExSM Certificate in prescribed format for ExServicemen
- You will have to produce the original documents at a later stage
You may visit the website regularly for updates on the FCI Haryana Watchman Recruitment 2021.