Graduate and Diploma Trainees 2021: North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited (NEEPCO) is planning to provide training to 94 graduate engineers and Diploma Engineers for a period of one year under the National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme (NAPS).
North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited (NEEPCO) is a subsidiary of NTPC Limited, a ‘Maharatna’ CPSE under the Ministry of Power and the leader in the Power and energy sector.
Established in 1976, NEEPCO is involved in the planning, design, construction, generation, operation & maintenance of power stations in the North Eastern Region (NER) of India. NTPC bought its 100% shares in March 2020. NEEPCO is a Category-I, Schedule A ‘Mini Ratna’ CPSE.
If eligible and interested in the Graduate and Diploma Trainees 2021 in one of India’s top-most power companies, you may apply online after registering with the National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme (NAPS) before 20-08-2021. We have highlighted the important points of the notification in the following paragraphs to help you to apply for a suitable post.
Here is the summary of notification in respect of Graduate and Diploma Trainees 2021 offer in NEEPCO:
|Organization||North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited|
|No. of Vacancies||94|
|Place of Posting||North Eastern Region (NER) of India|
|Type of Job||01-year apprenticeship|
Vacancy Details of Graduate and Diploma Trainees 2021 offer
|Name of the Post||No. of vacancies|
Eligibility for Graduate and Diploma Trainees 2021
Age Limits (As of 31-07-2021)
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 28 years
- Upper age relaxation is available to reserved category candidates as per govt. rules
Should have passed (both graduation and diploma) not before 30th November 2018.
1. Graduate Apprentice
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (any discipline) or Technology from a government recognized University/Institute/Body
- Taken an Intermediary course and undergoing training to gain a Degree in Engineering / Technology from a recognised Institute
2. Technician Apprentice
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technologyfrom a government recognized University/Institute/Body
- Taken an Intermediary course and undergoing training to gain a Diploma in Engineering / Technology from a recognised Institute
|Employer||Vacancy for||No. Vacancy||Last Date||Learn More|
|ILP||Graduate Apprentice||21||15-08-2021||Click Here|
Graduate and Diploma Trainees 2021 salary
|Name of the Post||Stipend|
|Graduate Apprentice||Rs.18,000/- pm|
|Technician Apprentice||Rs.15,000/- pm|
Selection Process for Graduate and Diploma Trainees 2021
- The selection will be based on merit only.
- First priority will be given to candidates belonging to the states where the power plants are located.
- The states in question include Arunachal Predesh, Assam, Meghlaya, Nagaland, and Tripura
- After accamodating them, the rest of the seats will be alloted to candidates from other Nort Eastern States based on marks obtained in the Degree/Diploma Courses
How to apply for NEEPCO Graduate and Diploma Trainees 2021
Go through the notification and make sure that you fulfil the eligibility. You must have a valid email ID and mobile number.
First of all, you have to register your name, address, qualifications, etc., at the BOAT’s Portal and get a Registration number
- Go to the BOAT’s Portal, http://www.mhrdnats.gov.in/
- Click the tab, Enroll
- Complete the Registration with your details
- Note down the generated Enrollment Number for future reference/use
- You can re-login
- Click Establishment Request Menu
- Click Find Establishment
- Upload Resume
- Choose Establishment name and code
- Refer the Notication for the list of NEEPCO Establishments where you can apply
- After submitting the application, you can download the application form
- Take a print out and fill up all the relevant information(s)
- Forward the duly filled form via email to [email protected]
- Attach self-attested scaned copies of the following douments in PDF format
- Pass Certificate
- Age Proof (HSLC Certificate or Birth Certificate),
- Caste /Disability Certificate, in case of SC/ST/PWD
Visit the website regularly for updates and the status of your application in respect of the graduate engineer and diploma apprenticeship.
- Closing date of submiting application through NATS portal: 20-08-2021
- Last date to receive the application via email : 10-09-2021
What is National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme?
The National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) is instituted under the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt of India to provide skill training to fresh Engineering /Technology Graduates and diploma holders in the establishments of participating member companies in the public and private sector.
Under the scheme, the companies recruit the candidates on merits and treat them as trainees in their plants and establishments for a period of one year. The trainees will be paid a monthly stipend as per the scheme, shared equally by the company and the Govt of India.
- HP Govt jobs at NHPC for 19 Apprentice Seats for Candidates from Himachal Pradesh
- ITI job opportunities @ NEEPCO for 56 Apprentice vacancies for Candidates from North East
- HAL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2022 | Last date to apply 25.01.2022
- HAL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Notification | Selection for Feb 22 Batch Apply before 31.12.21
- THDC India Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Notification | 47 Seats Apply Online before 29.12.21
- HPCL Graduate Apprentice Recruitment 2021| Engg Degree
- DIPAS Apprentice Recruitment 2021 | 12 Vacancies
- South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2021 | 1785 Apprentices |Last Date 14.12.21
- Apprenticeship | 17 Vacances | 10th Pass + ITI
- IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 | 1938 Vacancies