Graduate Engineer Jobs In Delhi at IRCON International Limited- holding walk-in-interview from 16th, 18th and 20th August 2021. Experienced Engineering graduates with a maximum of 50 years of age may visit with original certificates for the interview. Check here the complete eligibility, salary, selection process etc.
There are 29 vacancies for the position of Managers of 03categories with specialization in different engineering streams and at least 05 years experience in relevant fields.
The essential qualification is Bachelor’s degree with at least 60% marks.
The above posts are specifically for IRCON’s Office/Projects. So, the posts are all on a contract period is for 02 years that can be extended further for another 02 years for candidates showing satisfactory performance. However, the extension will also be based on the completion of the project or two years whichever is earlier. The ex-contract employees of IRCON, out of job on the closure of projects can also apply for these posts if they fulfil the required qualifications and experience.
About IRCON International Limited
IRCON International Limited is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Indian Railways and an engineering & construction corporation, specialized in transport infrastructure. Established in 1976, it was formerly known as Ircon International Indian Railway Construction Limited (IRCON). In 1995, the company widened its focus areas to include other transport and infrastructure segments in India and abroad and become an international company.
If you are interested, walk in for the interview and accept the offer of Graduate Engineer Jobs In Delhi.
Notification for Graduate Engineer Jobs In Delhi
|Organization||Ircon International Limited|
|No. of Vacancies||29|
|Place of Posting||Rajasthan,UP, Assam and West Bengal|
|Type of Job||Temporary- 02 years|
Graduate Engineer Jobs In Delhi Vacancy
|Name of the Post|| No. of |
|Employer||Vacancy for||No. Vacancy||Last Date||Learn More|
|ILP||Trainee Engineers||21||15-08-2021||Click Here|
|NEEPCO||Graduate Apprentice||94||20-08-2021||Click Here|
|CSIR-CIMFR||Project Assistants||715||13-08-2021||Click Here|
Eligibility for Graduate Engineer Jobs In Delhi
Age Limits (As of 30-08-2021)
|Manager/Civil, Manager/S&T, Manager/OHE||50 years|
Upper age relaxation is available to reserved category candidates as per government rules
Minimum Educational Qualification
- Full time Graduate degree in Civil Engineering with at least 60% marks
- Minimum 05 years of experience in Civil Construction works
- Candidates with experience in Railway will be preferred
- Full time Graduate degree with at least 60% marks in Electrical Engg/Electronics Engg/Electrical & Electronics Engg/Electronics & Communication Engg./Electronics & Instrumentation Engg/Instrumentation & Control Engg/Computer Science
- Minimum 05-year experience in areas of Electronic Interlocking, Relay Interlocking, Automatic Signaling, Digital Communication /GSM-R / Optic Fiber Communication
- Full Time Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering with at least 60% Marks
- Minimum 05-year experience in Electrical construction works in Railways, Metro Rail and State Electricity Board etc.
- Candidates with experience in OHE engagements will be preferred
- Candidates should be in sound health and free from colour blindness. No relaxation in health standards will be allowed.
|Name of the Post||Consolidated salary|
- No additional allowances.
- It is mandatory for the employees to take Medical Health Insurance Policy of Rs Three Lakhs lakhs.
- Reimbursement of a premium up to Rs.4000/-will be allowed on production of premium receipt and copy of insurance policy
- The selection will be done through a Walk-in interview as per schedule provided
- Consideration will be on the qualificatio, additional qualification, relevant experience and medical fitness
- The slected candidates will be posted at the companies projects in Rajasthan, UP, Assam and West Bengal
How to apply for Graduate Engineer Jobs In Delhi.
Go through the notification and make sure that you fulfil the eligibility. You must have a valid email ID and mobile number.
- Visit the venue on the stipulated day
- Carry with you the following original certificate and a set of their copies
- Application typed on A-4 size paper in the prescribed format
- Class X passing certificate as proof of DOB
- Qualification Degree and All semester/year Mark sheets for calculation of percentage in qualifying degree
- Experience Certificate in chronological order
- Caste certificate for SC/ST/OBC candidates issued by the competent authority on the prescribed format
- Income certificate for EWS candidates issued by the competent authority on the prescribed format
Walik-in interview schedule
Ircon International Limited
C-4 District Centre, Saket,
New Delhi – 110 017
|Manager/Civil||09:30 AM to 04:00 PM on 16.08.2021|
|Manager/S&T||09:30 AM to 04:00 PM on 18.08.2021|
|Manager/OHE||09:30 AM to 04:00 PM on 20.08.2021|
In the meantime, you can visit the website regularly for updates in respect of the offers of Graduate Engineer Jobs In Delhi
List of documents to be produced for verification
The qualifying candidates in the CBT and trade test will have to produce the following documents for verification
- Copy of online application form
- X class certificate/ Birth Certificate
- Passing Certificate & Mark sheets
- Additional Qualifications (Passing Certificate and Mark sheets)
- Proof of norms adopted by the University/ Institute to convert CGPA/OGPA/DGPA into percentage.
- Experience certificate
- Proof of ID
- Any other relevant document
|Walk-in-Interview Dates||16th, 18th and 20th August 2021|