HMT Machine Tools Recruitment 2021
HMT Machine Tools Recruitment 2021: HMT Machine tools Bangalore, a Government of India undertaking is seeking qualified and experienced candidates to fill up vacancies in its Bangalore complex MBX unit.
According to the Advertisement dated 12-04-2021, the company requires 12 NCVT-qualified candidates for the post of company trainees.
The selected candidates will have to undergo 3 years training and pass a written test /practical test before getting absorbed in regular service of the company.
HMT Machines Tools Ltd is aiming to expand its business through various new
projects and collaborations with leading agencies in areas including Aerospace, Defense, Nuclear, Power, Transportation, etc.
This recruitment is part of its expansionary programs to build an efficient workforce to be utilized in its upcoming projects.
If interested, you can download the original notification from the link shown at the bottom of the page and apply by post to reach your application before 29-04-2021.
We have highlighted the important aspects of the notification in the following paragraphs.
Notification Overview- HMT Machine Tools Recruitment 2021
|Organization||HMT Machine Tools Ltd|
|Post Name||Company Trainee|
|Job Type||PSU Job|
|Job Nature||Trainees- Regular|
|Acceptance of application Begins||12-04-2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||29-04-2021|
Vacancy Details of HMT Machine Tools Recruitment 2021
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancy|
(Machinist, Grinder, Fitter, Electrician)
Eligibility to Apply For HMT Machine Tools Recruitment 2021
Age Limit (As on 29-04-2021)
- Upper Age: 33 years
- Upper age relaxation to Reserved Category candidates is available as per Govt guidelines (SC/ST /OBC/PWD/ExServicemen/Minority/EWS, etc)
|Name of the Post||Age||Educational Qualification||Experience|
|Company Trainee||33||NCVT/ITI+NACs with 60% marks in Technical Qualifications|
Conversant in Multi Skill Operations/
Trade relevant to Machine Tool Industry
|Relevant Experience in Machine Tools industry|
- For SC/ST candidates: 50% marks
- Preference will be given to candidates who took training with HMT Machine Tools Ltd earlier
|Category||Application Fee||Processing Fee||Total|
- Mode of Payment: By way of DD favoring HMT Machine Tools Limited, Bangalore
|First year of training|
Stipend ₹13,000/- pm
|Second year of training||Stipend ₹13,500/- pm|
|Third year of training||Stipend ₹14,000/- pm|
|On successful completion of |
|Wage Scale of ₹3830-85-4680-90-₹7110 pm|
Selection Process of HMT Machine Tools Recruitment 2021
- Basis of selection: Candidate’s merit, experience, qualification and experience
- And Performance in the Practical Test/Written Test
|1st stage||Practical Test for Skill Testing||70 Marks|
|II nd Stage||Written Test for Aptitude & General Knowledge||30 Marks|
The selected candidates will have to undergo training for a period of 03 years. On completion of the training period, the trainees will be re-classified subject to clearing a written test/practical test.
The trainees have a maximum of 2 attempts for clearing the written test/practical test for re-classification.
- Performance assessment marks – 50Marks
- Written Test/ Practical Test – 50Marks
Services of candidates who fail in these 2 attempts will be terminated.
The successful candidates will be absorbed in regular service and will remain on probation for a period of 6 months
How to Apply for HMT Machine Tools Recruitment 2021
- First of all, check with the advertisement that you are eligible to apply for the post
- You must have a valid personal e-mail ID and mobile number
- Complete the prescribed application form and submit the same to the address shown below
- Please note to enclose the DD and a set of self-attested photocopies of the relevant certificates in proof of qualification, age, category, experience, etc.
- The sealed cover should be superscribed’ APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF COMPANY TRAINEE (NCVT/ITI+NAC)
- Visit the website for updates and the status of your application
HMT Machine Tools Ltd
(A Govt. of India Undertaking)
Jalahalli, Bangalore –560013
|Original Notification||Download Notification|