HMT Technician Trainees recruitment 2021: Find the details of vacancy, qualification, experience, age limits, pay scale, selection process, exam syllabus, etc.
HMT Technician Trainees recruitment: The public sector undertaking HMT Machine Tools Limited, a wholly-owned subsidiary of HMT Limited is on the lookout for qualified machine tool industry experienced personnel for the requirements in its various centers.
The eligible candidates will be selected on the basis merits as trainees for a period of 2 years. On successful completion of the training period they will be absorbed in the company’s regular roll as Wage Grade III of Channel VIII in the Wage Scale of 4200-115-5350-120-7630.
We have provided here below the details of the vacancy, terms of service, selection process, stipend and Pay scale and ‘how to apply’
|Commencement of accepting prescribed application||16-03-2021|
|Application with DD should reach THE HMT office by||10-04-2021|
HMT Technician Trainees Recruitment: Vacancy Details
|Name of the post||No. of posts|
|Location/Center||Ernakulam, Kerala or as per |
Age Limit (As on 01-03-2021)
- Upper age limit: 33 years
- Relaxation for community reservation as per government rules
Qualification and Experience
|3 Years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/ Electrical &|
Electronics and Computer Engineering
Minimum 60% Marks
|1. Experience in Machine Tools Industry|
2. Preference for candidates with work experience/undergone training at HMT Machine Tools Ltd.
3. Should be well conversant in Multi-Skill Operations/ Trade relevant to Machine Tool Industry
Pay Scale/ Stipend
|For the First Year of training|
|For second year of training|
|After successful completion |
of the Training Period
|Rs. 14,000||Rs. 14,500||Rs.4200-115-5350-120-7630|
|Candidates belonging to the General, |
EWS & OBC categories
|SC/ST candidates||Rs. 250|
- Mode of payment: By way of a Demand Draft favoring HMT Machine Tools Limited, payable at KALAMASSERY
HMT Technician Trainees Recruitment: Selection Process
- The candidates will be selected through a practical test/ written test
- Merit, experience, qualification & performance in the Practical Test/Written Test are the only basis for selection.
The Practical Test/Written Test will be conducted in two stages
|I||Practical Test- for Skill Testing||70|
|II||Written Test- for Aptitude & General Knowledge||30|
- The Management reserves the right to raise/lower the minimum eligibility standards/criteria
- The selected candidates will have to undergo training for a period of 2 years
- They will be absorbed in the company’s regular roll only upon clearing the written test/practical test with a minimum of 50 marks each in :
- Performance assessment
- Written Test/ Practical Test
Candidates shall be subjected to a medical examination by the Company’s Medical Officer
prior to their engagement after due selection
How To Apply: HMT Technician Trainees Recruitment
- You will have to apply offline on the prescribed application form provided on the notification
- You can download the original notification from here
- You may send the duly filled application form by ordinary post/Speed Post/ Registered Post/Courier only.
- Please send also the DD and a set of self-attested photocopies of the relevant certificates as proof of qualification, age, category, experience, etc.
- Also, affix a passport size photograph at the space provided on the application form
- The cover containing these documents should be superscribed’ APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF COMPANY TRAINEE
- Send the same to the following address to reach there before 10-04-2021
HMT Machine Tools Ltd
(A Govt. of India Undertaking)
HMT Colony PO, Kalamassery Ernakulam, Kerala – 683503