HPCL Graduate Apprentice Recruitment 2021 notification for the selection of Engineering apprentices for a 12-months practical training at its Marketing Divison. Candidates who passed regular engineering courses in various disciplines in 2020 or onwards are eligible to apply for the apprenticeship
The disciplines include Engineering Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electrical & Electronics, Electronics & Telecommunication, Instrumentation, Computer Science, and Information Technology.
The selection will be purely on merit only. The selection committee will shortlist candidates on the basis of information provided in the application. The shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
The criteria for the selection will be the percentage/marks scored by the candidates in graduation.
The recruitment is under the Apprentices Act 1961 as amended in 1961,1973 & 2014. And there is no guarantee that the trainees will be absorbed in regular service after the training period.
If eligible and interested in HPCL Graduate Apprentice Recruitment 2021 that could enhance your profile for an engineering job in the future, you may apply online before the closing date
|Commencement of Registration||22.11.21|
|Last date to apply online||06-12-21|
|Date of Interview||Tentatively in January 2022|
HPCL Graduate Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Notification
Here is the summary of notification in respect of HPCL Graduate Apprentice Recruitment 2021 for engineering graduates :
|No. of Vacancies||Numerous (not specified)|
|Place of Posting||Various locations in India|
|Type of Job||Apprenticeship- One year|
NIAB Hyderabad Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
HPCL has not mentioned the number of vacancies. However, its Marketing Division is conducting the recruitment nation vide. and the total may be numerous.
The engineering disciplines are:
- Electrical & Electronics
- Electronics & Telecommunication
- Computer Science
- lnformation Technology
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 25 years
- Upper age relaxation is available to reserverd category candidates as per govt rules.
- Engineering Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electrical & Electronica/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Instrumentation / Computer Science/lT
- Passed the regular course with 60% Marks in all Semesters
- 50% Marks for SC/ST/PwD candidates
- Must have completed graduation in 2020 or onwards
- Those who attended similar training are not eligble to apply
You would also like to read:
- Apply for ITBPF Sub-Inspector Post Before 14-08-2022
- Apply Online for the UPSC Assistant Director (Hindi) Recruitment 2022 | 16 Vacancies
- Apply Online for the UPSC Assistant Chemist Recruitment 2022 | 67 Vacancies
- REC PDCL Recruitment: Latest Updates | 09 Vacancies Apply online Now
- Get your career on track with BVFCL Executive Trainee recruitment | 32 Vacancies, Apply Online Now
|Name of the Post||Stipend pm|
Selection Process for HPCL Graduate Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- There will be screening of applications on the basis of qualification
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview
- A merit list will be drawn on basis of the academic results of engineering degree and scores in the Interview.
- The final selection will be subject to the verification of the documents and the medical fitness result
- Outstation candidates belonging to theSC/ST/PwD category will be given 2nd class train fare reimbursement to appear for the interview
- The posting of the trainees will be at various locations spread in India
How to apply for HPCL Graduate Apprentice Recruitment 2021
Go through the notification and make sure that you fulfill the eligibility. You must have a valid email ID and mobile number. You have to apply online through the website of National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS), http://www.mhrdnats.gov.in/
- Visit the official website http://www.mhrdnats.gov.in/
- First of all, you have to register your details with NATS
- Then login using the generated user name and password
- Search for Establishment “Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited’ and click Apply
- Fill up the application
- Proceed as per instructions
- Once completed, click submit button
- A message reading, “Successfully applied for the training position will appear on the screen
- Take the print of the application form for future reference.
The Marketing Division of HPCL will provide training to engineering graduates at various locations in the country for one year under the Apprenticeship Act 196a and subsequent amendments. During the training period, you will be given a stipend of Rs.25000/-per month. You must have passed the regular engineering course in 2020 or onwards with 60% in all semesters You will not be guaranteed a job at HPCL after the training. However, you will likely get a preference in recruitments by the company in the future.