HPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification for the appointment of 340 Veterinary Surgeons in Haryana.
The Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) has urged prospective candidates to ensure their eligibility before applying. Else all your efforts to qualify in the preliminary stages of selection are likely to be wasted if your qualifications do not match when the documents are verified later in the selection process. The mere issue of an e-Admit Card will not prove that your candidature has been finally cleared by HPSC.
HPSC is looking for candidates qualified, registered veterinary surgeons with adequate knowledge of Hindi for the post. Candidates with higher education or P.hD. and relevant experience will get preference. The selection process may include a written test or other methods to restrict the number of candidates to a reasonable level
All these details are explained in this article. Check to read the detailed descriptions, and ensure your eligibility to apply for the posts.
If you are eligible and interested in HPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification, please visit the site and apply online.
|Commencement of Rgistration||24.11.21|
|Last date to apply by post||21.12.21|
|Mode of application||Online|
HPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification Notification
Here is the summary of notification in respect of the HPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification
|Organization||Haryana Public Service Commission|
|Qualification||Degree in relevant subject and Registration|
|No. of Vacancies||340|
|Place of Posting||Haryana|
|Type of job||Permanent|
You would also like to Read
- Apply for ITBPF Sub-Inspector Post Before 14-08-2022
- Apply Online for the UPSC Assistant Director (Hindi) Recruitment 2022 | 16 Vacancies
- Apply Online for the UPSC Assistant Chemist Recruitment 2022 | 67 Vacancies
- REC PDCL Recruitment: Latest Updates | 09 Vacancies Apply online Now
- Get your career on track with BVFCL Executive Trainee recruitment | 32 Vacancies, Apply Online Now
HPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification Vacancies
|Name of the Post||No. of|
|Veterinary Surgeon||340||UR-181, SC(Haryana)-71, BC-A (Haryana)-36,|
As of 21.12.21
|Name of the Post||Ed.Qualification||Remarks/Experience|
|Veterinary Surgeon||Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry|
Adequate Knowledge of Hindi
Registered as Veterinary Practitioner with Haryana Veterinary Council or
with any Veterinary Council in India or Indian Veterinary Council as required by Indian Veterinary Council Act, 1984.
- Preference will be given to candidates with Ph.D. or Master of Veterinary Science in Animal Genetics and Breeding/ Veterinary Gynecology/ Animal Physiology or in any branch of Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science
As of 01.07.21
- Minimum Age: 22 years
- Maximum Age: 42 years
- Upper Age relaxation is available to Reserved category candidates as per rules
HPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification Salary
|Name of the Post||Pay Level||Pay|
- Selection/engagement will be made as per the prescribed norms and requirement of the job.
- if there are a large number of applications, various restrictve methods will be adopted including-
- Shortlisting by qualification based on:
- Percentage marks scored in qualifying exam
- Additional qualifications
- Years of relevant experience
- By conducting a written test
|SC/ST/PH category candidates||Nil|
|Male candidates of the General category including|
Dependent Son of Ex-Serviceman of Haryana.
|Female Candidates||Rs. 250/-|
|All SC / BC-A / BC-B /|
ESM /EWS candidates
|PwD candidates (Haryana)||Nil|
How to apply for HPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification
Go through the notification and make sure that you fulfill the eligibility. You must have a valid email ID and mobile number. You can submit only a single application. The mode of applying is online @http://hpsc.gov.in/
- So, the HPSC official website, http://hpsc.gov.in/
- Click Advertisements
- Read the instructions carefully
- Click the link, ‘Click here to Apply online’
- Sign up
- Register your details
- Upload the scanned copies of the following documents:
- Duly signed Photo
- Your Signatures
- Degrees and mark sheets of Educational Qualifications
- SCIBC-A,/BC-B/EWS/ESI\4/CESM/DFF certificate.
- PwBD (PH) Certificate. (For PwBD candidates).
- Sports Gradation Certificate issue by Sports & Youth Affairs Department, Haryana (For ESP)
- Haryana Domicile Certificate
- Registration Certificate of the Council as required by Indian Veterinary Council Act, 1984.
- NOC from Department (For Haryana Govt. Employees who have signed Bond)
- Proof of having worked on adhoc/contract/work-charged/ daily wages basis in any Department / Board / Corporation of Haryana Govemment (For candidates claiming benefit of age relaxation).
- After submitting the application, take a print of the application form for future reference.
- When called for by the Commission, you must bring the hard copy of the application form and all uploaded documents for verification.