IGNOU Non-Teaching Recruitment 2021: The Indira Gandhi National Open University, New Delhi has invited applications from eligible candidates for the appointment of Non-Teaching staff on a permanent basis. The positions include Technical Assistant and Technical Manager at pay level- 08 and level-10 respectively. The eligibility criteria for the jobs are explained below.
The selection will be on the basis of merit/ interview. Check for the details about the positions, reservation, salary, academic qualifications, age, the selection process, how to apply, where to apply, and other conditions.
About IGNOU NEW Delhi
The Indira Gandhi National Open University, New Delhi is a Central Open Learning University established in 1985 for the purpose of providing distance and open higher education to people from all sections of society.
By extending facilities of teaching, research, and training, IGNOU serves as a national resource center to promote and maintain the standards of distance education in India.
IGNOU is the world’s largest university of its type, with a total active enrollment of over 4 million students. It runs 21 schools and a network of 67 regional centres, 2667 study centres, and 29 overseas centres in 15 countries, offering about 226 academic programs comprising courses at certificate, diploma, and degree levels.
If you are interested in the IGNOU Non-Teaching Recruitment 2021, please apply online well in time.
|Commencement of registration||20-09-2021|
|Last date to apply online||19-10-2021|
IGNOU Non-Teaching Recruitment 2021 Notification
IGNOU Non-Teaching Recruitment 2021
|Organization||IGNOU, New Delhi|
|Post||Technical Assistant, Technical Manager|
|No. of Vacancies||07|
|Place of Posting||New Delhi|
|Type of Job||Permanent|
IGNOU Non-Teaching Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
|Post|| No. of |
|01||Technical Assistant||05||UR03, OBC (NCL) -01, SC-01|
|02||Technical Manager||02||UR-1,OBC (NCL)-1|
You would also like to read
- IIT Roorkee Hiring Project Assistants | 5 Vacancies Walk In Interview on 09.02.2022
- IGNOU Non-Teaching Recruitment 2021 Notification for 07 posts| Apply Now
- NITK Non-teaching Recruitment 2021| 36 Vacancies
- 17 Non Teaching job vacancies | Apply Online @IIT Goa
- BARC Mysuru Recruitment 2021 | 20 Auxiliary Staff Vacancies
- Apply for Staff Recruitment IIT Bombay | Registrar, Deputy Registrar and others
- jobs for graduates 2021| Account Assistants and others in IISER Pune
- IIT Delhi Recruitment Notification 2021 | 14 Research jobs|Apply Today
UCIL Recruitment 2021 Notification: Eligibility
Age Limits (As of 19-10-2021)
|Name of the Post||Upper Age|
|Technical Assistant||37 years|
|Technical Manager||42 years|
- There will be upper-age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government rules.
Essential Educational Qualification & Experience
Here are the essential qualification and experience requirements for the posts as per the UCIL Recruitment 2021 Notification
- MCA/ B.Tech/B.E (CS/IT)/M.Sc in Computer Science/IT with 55% marks.
- At least 3 years of experience in Industries/PSU/GOI Projects or Pvt. Sector company of repute or ODL of a University system in:
- Networking Cloud Services, OR Software Application development Deployment OR
- Database Management (Data Extraction, Transformation and Loading, Specialized Data Handling, Database backup and Recovery, Security/Authentication, capacity planning, Performance monitoring, and Tuning
- MCA/ B.Tech/B.E (CS/IT)/ M.Sc in Computer Science/IT / OR BCA/B.Sc.(Multimedia)/B.Voc. (Multimedia)/B.A(Multimedia), with 55% marks.
- At least 3 years of experience in Industries/PSU/GOI Projects or Pvt. Sector company of repute or ODL of a University system.
- MCA/ B.Tech/ B.E(CS/IT) / M.Sc (Computer Science/IT) with 55% marks
- At least 04 years of experience in Industries/PSU/GOI Projects or Pvt. Sector Company of repute OR ODL of a University system in Networking Cloud Services, OR Software Application development Deployment OR Database Management (Data Extraction, Transformation and Loading, Specialized Data Handling, Database Backup and Recovery, Security/Authentication, capacity planning, Performance monitoring, and Tuning.
- At least 4 years of experience in Networking/Cloud Management, Software Application development in Industries/PSU/GoI Projects or Pvt. Sector company of repute or ODL system of a University
Selection Process for IGNOU Non-Teaching Recruitment 2021
- The selection to the posts will be purely on merit
- There will be shortlisting of applications/ candidates based on merit
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for the Interview
- The Final selection will be based on the performance in the interview
IGNOU Non Teaching jobs salary
|Name of the post||Pay Level||Pay Scale|
|SC/ ST/ PH/ Ex Servicemen/ Women||Rs.600/-|
How to apply for IGNOU Non-Teaching Recruitment 2021
Go through the notification and make sure that you fulfill the eligibility. You must have a valid email ID and mobile number. The only option to apply for the posts is by visiting the official website of IGNOU
- So, visit www.ignou.ac.in
- Register your details and access the application form
- Fill up the requisite information
- Upload the pohotograph and the self-attested copies of documents in support of your:
- Date of birth
- Eduational qualification
- Work experience
- Caste certificate for SC/OBS (NCL) candidates
- Income certificate from competent authority for EWS candidates
- Disability certificate for PWD candidates
- Make the payment fees
You will have to produce the original certificates at the time of the interview. Visit the official website regularly for updates on the IGNOU Non-Teaching Recruitment 2021.