IIT Kanpur Recruitment
IIT Kanpur Project Manager Recruitment 2021 Notification- Find Eligibility, Salary and other details; Download application form read how to apply selection process -Apply now
The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kanpur has invited applications for the posts of Deputy Project Manager. The appointment will be on a temporary basis for a period of one year, extendable subject to the performance of the candidate and the project requirements.
There are 14 vacancies for the post (with a pay scale of Rs.19200-1600-48000-)
Download the full notification from the given link at the bottom of the page.
IIT Kanpur is one of the oldest educational institutions in Uttar Pradesh. In fact, it was established in 1959. The institute is some 15 km away west of Kanpur City on the Grand Trunk Road occupying area of about 420 hectares.
IIT Kanpur has around 6,478 students with 3,938 undergraduate students and 2540 postgraduate students. Besides, there are about 500 research associates in the institute.
If eligible and interested, you may apply for the post by email to [email protected]. before 22-07-2021. We have highlighted the important points of the advertisement for more clarity on the IIT Kanpur Project Manager Recruitment 2021 Notification.
IIT Kanpur Project Manager Recruitment 2021 Notification
|Organization||Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur|
|Name of the Post||Deputy Project manager|
|Place of Posting||Kanpur, UP|
|Nature of Appointment||Temporary – One year|
|Mode of application||By email|
|Commencement of Registration||12-07-2021|
|Last Date of Online Application||22/07/2021|
IIT Kanpur Project Manager Recruitment 2021Vacancy
|Name of the Post||No. of vacancy|
|Deputy Project Manager||14|
See more jobs in Uttar Pradesh Here
Eligibility Details of Deputy Project Manager
- CA/ICWA/CS – OR
- MBA/ MCA /M.Com/ M.Sc./ M.A) + 5years relevant experience- OR
- B.Sc/B.A./B.com./ BBA, BCA + 8 years of relevant experience at appropriate level
- Three years working experience in Halls Management matters.
- Work experience in handling students (advising and counseling)
- Experience of interacting with parents of students.
- The candidate should have at-least 5 years of experience for handling various accounts, maintaining cash books, stock register, ledgers & preparation of BRS etc.
- The candidate having experience in preparation of annual accounts.
- Candidates should have a good knowledge of financial accounting package i.e. Tally, ERP-9 Package etc.
- Experience of academic administration & education management in government/ autonomous institution of repute, basic knowledge of computers i.e. MS Office/ Excel/ Power Point/ Acces
- Qualification and experience must be from govt recognized institutions
IIT Kanpur Project Manager Recruitment Selection Process
As per the advertisement, the candidate will be selected on the basis of an online interview. There will be shortlisting of candidates based on their qualification and experience or any additional qualification suitable for the post
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to participate in the online interview
IIT Kanpur Project Manager Recruitment Application Fee
IIT Kanpur Project Manager Recruitment Salary
|Name of the Post||Consolidated Salary /month|
|Deputy Project Manager||Rs.19200-1600-48000|
How to Apply for IIT Kanpur Project Manager Recruitment 2021
First of all, make sure that you fulfil the eligibility to apply for the post. The mode of Registration of the application is by email only. You must have a valid email ID and mobile number for the post-application communications.
- Send your latest CV to [email protected].
- Only applications received via email will be entertained
- Clearly mention the post applying for in the email subject line
Visit the website regularly for updates and the status of your application in respect of the IIT Kanpur Project Manager Recruitment 2021 Notification.
IIT Kanpur Project Manager Recruitment Important Links
|Download Notification||CLICK HERE|