IT Kerala Recruitment 2021 notification for the appointment of Tax Assistants and Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) under sports quota.
The Income Tax department is looking for physically fit, active players in Badminton and those who possess certain sports qualifications explained below. Besides, you have to be a graduate with adequate speed on computer/data entry. The selection process includes a written test and field trials (as well as a computer speed test for the post of Tax Assistant.
If selected, you will be posted in Kochi and will have to play for the IT Department team in tournaments for at least 5 years.
All these are explained here below. So check for the details of qualification, sports eligibility, salary, selection process, how to apply etc.
If eligible and interested in IT Kerala Recruitment 2021, you may send your application to the Kochi of the Income Tax department by post well in time.
|Commencement of Registration||Open|
|Last Date to receive the application by post||31.12.21|
IT Kerala Recruitment 2021 Notification
Here is the summary of notification in respect of IT Kerala Recruitment 2021 notification:
|Organization||The Income Tax Department Kerala|
|Post||Tax Assistant, Multi Tasking Staff|
|No. of Vacancies||07|
|Place of Posting||Kerala|
|Type of Job||Apprenticeship- One year|
IT Kerala Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No. Vacancy|
|The Sports Item for Which Recruitment Is Being Made||Badminton|
The Candidates’ proficiency will be evaluated on the basis of their participation in recognized tournaments/events in the calendar years 2020, 2019, 2018 & 2017
- International Tournaments/Events like Olympics & World Championship
- International Tournaments/Events of regional importance like Asian Games/
- Commonwealth Games/ Afro Asian Games.
- Other International Tournaments/Events like SAF Games.
- Domestic Tournaments/ Events of National Level of seniors like National
- Games, National Federation Games etc.
- Domestic Tournaments/ Events of National level of Juniors
- Inter University Tournaments
- National School Games
- National physical efficiency/ drive certificate holders.
- Tax Assistant: 18-27 years
- MultiTasking Staff: 18-25 years
- Upper age relaxation is available to reserverd category candidates as per govt rules.
|Name of the Post||Ed. Qualification||Remarks|
|Tax Assistant||Bachelors Degree||Data Entry Speed of 8000 Depressions per|
You would also like to read:
- Apply for ITBPF Sub-Inspector Post Before 14-08-2022
- Apply Online for the UPSC Assistant Director (Hindi) Recruitment 2022 | 16 Vacancies
- Apply Online for the UPSC Assistant Chemist Recruitment 2022 | 67 Vacancies
- REC PDCL Recruitment: Latest Updates | 09 Vacancies Apply online Now
- Get your career on track with BVFCL Executive Trainee recruitment | 32 Vacancies, Apply Online Now
|Name of the Post||Pay Scale Level||Pay Scale|
|Tax Assistant||Level-4||Rs. 25,500- 81,100/-|
|Multi-Tasking Staff||Level-1||Rs. 18,000- 56,900/-|
Selection Process for IT Kerala Recruitment 2021
- There will be a screening of applications based on qualification
- The shortlisted candidates will have to appear for a written test
- Those who qualify in the written test will be called for field trials
- A rank list will be prepared based on the marks scored in field trials and written test.
- The final selection will be from this rank list only
- The selected candidates will be on probation for 2 years
- They will represent the Income Tax Department Kerala region, in the tournaments/ meets at least for 5 years
Syllabus of written Test
The written test will be held in Kochi for the following Tests:
- General Knowledge
- Numerical/Quantitative Aptitude
- General English
- General Awareness
- Those applying for the Tax assistant post will have to appear for a data entry speed test
Features of written Test
- The test will be objective type with multi choice questions
- The minimum quaifying marks will be decided by the Selection Committee
How to apply for IT Kerala Recruitment 2021
Go through the notification and make sure that you fulfil the eligibility. You must have a valid email ID and mobile number. The mode of application is offline only.
- Use the presecibed application form attached to the notifcation
- Send the completed application along with attested copies of the following certificates to the address given belwo
- Matriculation/ SSLC or equivalent certificate for proof of age.
- Educational Qualifications.
- Sports/games certificates as mentioned in Annexure-A.
- Caste certificate in proof of caste. (if applicable)
- The application form duly filled in all respects should be submitted in a closed cover super scribed with words. “Application for recruitment in sports quota in Income Tax Department 2021-22”
|Deputy Commissioner of Income Tax (HQ)(Admn.)|
O/o the Principal Chief Commissioner of Income-Tax, Kerala,
C.R. Building, I.S. Press Road
The income department Kerala is hiring 07 sportspersons for the posts of Tax Assistant and Multi Tasking Staff, under the sports quota. The candidates must possess a specific sports qualification in Badminton. The selected candidates will be part of a team representing the IT department Kochi for tournaments for at least five years.