ITI job opportunities: The Meghalaya- based central government power project company, North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited (NEEPCO) is giving admission to 56 eligible candidates from North East for a 24- month training program under the Apprenticeship Act 1961.
The training will be provided at the following seven centres:
- Assam Gas Based Power Station (AGBPS), Bokuloni, Assam : 15 seats Vacancies
- Kopili Hydro Power Station (KHPS), Umrongso, Assam: 09 Vacancies
- Agartala Gas Based Power Station (AgGBPS), Ramchandra Nagar, Tripura : 13 Vacancies
- Tripura Gas Based Power Station (TGBPS), Dhanpur, Tripura West: 10 Vacancies
- Doyang Hydro Power Station (DHPS), Wokha, Nagaland: 02 Vacancies
- Kameng Hydro Power Station (KaHPS), West Kameng , Arunachal Pradesh: 04 Vacancies
- NEEPCO Corporate Office, Brookland Compound Shillong,Meghalaya: 03 Vacancies
The candidates must be a 10th pass, and hold an ITI certificate from a Govt- approved /recognised institute for the specified trade. The trade details are given below.
The selection for the post will be based on the marks scored in the ITI course. You have to arrange for your accommodation and transportation during the training period.
The complete details about the notification are explained in the following paragraphs.
You can apply for the post online before17.02.2022 if you satisfy the eligibility criteria. Check here for details of vacancies, stipend, qualifications, selection process, how to apply and more.
If you are interested in ITI job opportunities, apply online before the last date.
ITI job opportunities Notification
|Organization||North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited|
|Advertisement No||Advt.No. – NEEPCO- 02/ 2021-22 Dt 27-01-2022|
|Name of the Posts||Apprentice|
|Last date to Apply||17.02.2022|
|Last date to receive applications along with copies of documents by post||24.02.2022|
|Name of the post||No. of vacancy|
|Fitter/ Boiler Attendant||15|
ITI job opportunities Eligibility Criteria
The following are the essential minimum eligibility criteria as of on17.02.2022
Upper Age relaxation is available for reserved category candidates as per government rules.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maxiumum Age: 28 years
ITI job opportunities Qualification
The minimum educational qualification is given below. Qualifications must be from a govt.-recognized institute- full-time course.
- 10th Class Pass
- ITI Trade Certificate Course
- The notified Trades are Electrician, Fitter, Fitter- Boiler Attenedent and Plumber
- Those with higher education, experience or having attended similar trainings need not apply
- Preference will be given to candidates hailing from the respective locations
RCF Apprentice Salary
The selected candidates will be given a consolidated monthly stipend of Rs.14,877/-
There will be no application fee
ITI job opportunities Selection Process
Selection will be on the basis of merit only. A merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks scored in the ITI examination
A merit ‘ list will be prepared trade wise and community wise, equal to the number of slots. There will be scrutiny of original documents and medical examination of the listed candidates before the final selection. The company will not give any TA/DA for reporting for the training program.
How to Apply for ITI job opportunities
Go through the notification and make sure that you fulfil the eligibility. You must have a valid email ID, mobile number and AADHAR card. Applying for the pose will complete in two stages:
First of all, you have to register your details with the portal of the National Promotion Scheme (NAPS).
- So, visit the offical website of NAPS, www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in
- Register your details
- Login using the password and Registered ID
- Select apprenticeship opportunities and fill up the requisite information
- Search for NEEPCO Opportunity code i.e., E02161700001
- Apply for the trade of choice / apprentice opportunity name / code, etc.
- Submit the application
- Download the NEEPCO Apprenticeship Application Form FY 2021-22 (For ITI Trade) and move on to stage-2
- Take a printout of the downloaded application form
- Fill it up and forward the completed application form to the email address [email protected]m
- Please ensure that you have also attached the copies of documents in support of
- Your date of birth
- 10 class certificate
- ITI certificate and marklist
- Cast certificate for SC/ST/OBC candidates
- Any other documents to support your claims
You can visit the website regularly for updates on ITI job opportunities