J& K Service Selection Board – Document verification of shortlisted candidates- Adv.No.03/2020
JKSSB document Verification: This is regarding advertisement No 03/2020 issued by the J& K Staff Selection Board (SSB) about the recruitment of candidates for 1997 posts under the PM Package for Kashmiri Migrants and Non-Migrants Kashmiri Pandits.
Based on this advertisement, the commission conducted a Computer Based Written Test (CBT) examination from 29.03.2021 to 05.04.2021. And a list of candidates was prepared on the basis of the Percentile Score acquired by them in the CBT examination.
As per earlier instructions, the short-listed candidates were required to visit the Commission’s office for Counselling -cum- Verification of documents in person.
Now due to the prevailing pandemic conditions in the region, personal verification is not possible.
Therefore, the candidates are advised to submit their requisite self-attested document(s) in a PDF format at Commission’s Official website before 31-05-2021. The related window will open for submission on 20-05-2021.
JKSSB document Verification: List of Documents to be Uploaded
- D.O.B Certificate.
- Caste/ Category Certificate, if belongs to reserved categories.
- Migrant Certificate issued by Relief & Rehabilitation Commissioner.
- Reservation category certificate, if applicable.
- Migrant Certificate.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Other documents as per the advertisement notice.
- Order/ letter in respect of equivalent Educational Qualifications claimed as applicable
- It should show the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated, in respect of equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications
- Those qualified from the Universities/ Colleges outside the State of J&K, other than Central Universities, upload the genuine certificate on the format prescribed by the Board duly issued by the Controller /Registrar of the concerned University
Hope this will clarify on JKSSB document Verification in respect of Adv No: 03/2020