Kerala Postal Circle India Post Recruitment 2021 notification: The Kerala Postal Circle vide its advertisement No. Rectt/31-4/2020 dated 21.10.2021, called for application for appointments under the Sports Quota.
There are 95 vacancies to be filled for positions such as Postal Assistant (PA), Sorting Assistant (SA), Postman, and Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) at various centers in Kerala.
Since the appointments are under the sports quota recruitment, you are required to possess the essential sports qualification to apply for the post. As the main condition, you must have participated in international events or events at the national/University or School levels in any of the sports or games items described in the article. Read the detailed qualification given below.
In addition, you must be a 10th or 12th pass and have basic computer knowledge and knowledge of the local language.
If you are eligible and interested, please download the application form and send the completed application along with copies of documents by post to establish your claims before 03.12.2021
|Commencement of Rgistration||25.10.21|
|Last date to apply by post||03.12.21|
|Mode of application||Offline/By Post|
Kerala Postal Circle India Post Recruitment 2021 Notification
Here is the summary of notification in respect of Kerala Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 under the sports quota
|Organization||Kerala Postal circle|
|Post||Postal Service staff|
|Qualification||10th/12th Pass + Sports qualification|
|No. of Vacancies||95|
|Place of Posting||Kerala|
|Type of job||Permanent|
You would also like to read: Sports Quota Jobs
Kerala Postal Circle India Post Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancy|
|Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant||16|
|Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)||37|
Sports Qualification Under Sports quota
You must have represented (any of) :
- The State or the Country in a National (Senior/Junior Category) or International competitions (Senior/Junior Category) in any Game/Sports mentioned/referred-
- Your University in All India Inter-University Tournaments conducted by the Inter-University Sports Board in any Game/Sports mentioned
- The schools Team in the national sport/Games for schools conducted by the All India School Games Federation in any games/sports mentioned
- Awarded National Awards in Physical Efficiency under the National Physical Drive
|Name of the Post||Ed.qualification||Skills|
|12th Std. Pass||Certificate for having attended |
at least 60 days of basic computer
|Postman/ Mail Guard||12th Std. Pass |
Should have studied local
language at least up to the 10th Standard.
|Should have a valid license of a two-wheeler or Light Motor Vehicle|
|Multi-Tasking Staff||10th Std. Pass |
Should have studied local
language up to the 10th Standard.
|Archery, Athletics, Atya- Patya, Badminton, Ball- badminton, Baseball, Basketball, Billiards and Snooker, Body Building, Boxing, Bridge, Carrom, Chess, Cricket, Cycling, Cycle Polo, Deaf Sports, Equestrian Sports, Fencing, Football, Golf, Gymnastics, Handball Hockey, Ice-Hockey, ice-Skating, Ice-Skiing, Judo, Kabaddi, Karate, Kayaking, and Canoeing Thomo, Kudo, Mallakhamb, Motor Sports, Net Ball, Para Sports,, Pencak Silat, Polo, Powerlifting, Shooting, Shooting Ball, Roll Ball, Roller Skating, Rowing, Rugby, Sepak Takraw 48 Soft Ball, Soft Tennis, Squash, Swimming, Table Tennis, Taekwondo, Tenni-Koit, Tennis, Tennis Ball Cricket, Tenpin Bowling, Triathlon, Tug-of-War, Volley Ball, Weightlifting, Wushu, Wrestling, and Yachting|
Age limit as of 03.12.2021
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age: 27 years
- Upper age relaxation to the Reserved categories will be available as per Govt. rules.
Kerala Postal Circle India Post Recruitment 2021 Salary
|Name of the Post||Payscale|
|Multi-Tasking Staf||Rs.18,000- 56,900/|
- The selection will be based on eduactional qualification and sports qualification
- Preference will be given (in the order of levels represtented) at the International, National, University, Schools, Physical Efficiency, National events at school levels
- The selected candidates will be on probation as per rules
|Name of the Post||Amount|
|Mode of Payment||e-payment|
|Payee account||At all computerized post offices- |
in the name of CPMG KERALA CIRCLE,
National E-BILLER ID No 70130
How to apply Kerala Postal Circle India Post Recruitment 2021
Go through the notification and make sure that you fulfill the eligibility. You must have a valid email ID and mobile number.
- Visit the site https://www.indiapost.gov.in or www.keralapost.gov.in
- Look for ” Recruitment of meritorious sportspersons in the cadre of MTS in Kerala Circle”
- Download the notification
- Use the application form as per Annexure-1
- Send the completed application to the following address by Speed post or Registered Post along with copies of documents in support of your
- certificate, Marklist, computer training certificate
- Sports qualification certificate on the prescribed format
- Caste crtificate on the prescribed proforma( If applicable)
- Challan reciept of fee
- Mark the envelop containing the documents with ” APPLICATION FOR RECRUTTMENT TO THE POST OF—————————–UNDER SPORTS QUOTA-KERAL CIRCLE”
|The Assistant Director (Recruitment),|
Office of the Chief Postmaster General
KeralaPostal Circle India Post Recruitment 2021 is for the appointment of 95 postal staff for various post offices and related centers in Kerala. Candidates who have passed 12th class or 10th class with basic computer knowledge and knowledge of Malayalam can apply for the posts. However, you must be a sportsperson and have represented the country/state at Nationals/University or school levels. Read the notification carefully and if eligible, apply by speed post before 03.12.2021.