Microsoft HR Recruiter Intern Recruitment: There is one opening for an HR Recruiter Intern at Microsoft India, Technopark, Trivandrum. Interested candidates may forward their application/Resume withlMr. Vishnu R, [email protected].
Mention the subject line as HR Recruiter.
The internship will be for a period of 3 to 6 months
Microsoft HR Recruiter Intern:Qualification
- Educational Qualification: Graduate
- Good to have knowledge in sourcing candidates from job portals, headhunting, references, screening resume, and cold calling
- Short-listing the candidates/submittals matching the requirement
- Interacting with the candidates for scheduling of interviews
- Generate references from the selected candidates
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Quick learner, adaptable to changing business needs.
- Good attitude and should be able to work independently with less supervision.
Summary of Job Profile
- Extend assistance to the HR team.
- Handling the company’s recruitment and HR processes
- Be part of the HR team and a resource
- There is a provision to Work from home during the pandemic
- If Interested in Microsoft HR Recruiter Intern recruitment apply by email today
What Does HR do Normally in an Organization?
The team helps the organization to manage its HR resources. Briefly, we can say that the HR team is required to do the following functions:
Prepare and implement the company’s recruiting plans
Create contacts through different ways to explore potential resources
Collect data on hiring resources/cost per hire
Keep a pool of eligible candidates to be used at any time
Set work goals for hiring exercise
Screen candidates and analyse their potential as per requirements
Keep updating strategies and new, creative hiring ideas and databases.
What is the salary for an HR Recruiter Intern?
As per reports, the average salary offered to a typical HR Recruiter intern is Rs.15000 to Rs.20000/- pm
What are the qualifications for an HR team member or an HR Recruiter intern in a company?
You must be a graduate preferably in management, communication and related areas. Some companies insist on professional certification in human resources management/ MBA and corporate recruitment experience.
What other skills do you need to be successful as an HR Recruiter
Some of the skills you may require are excellent communication skills, ability to interact, fast Decision-making skills and proper judgement on situations