NBCC Management trainee Recruitment 2021: NBCC India Ltd, the premier infrastructure company in the public sector is looking for hiring 05 Management trainees and 02 Junior Hindi Translators.
For Management trainees the company seeks fresh MBAs or equivalent, while for Junior Hindi Translators, the essential qualifications include, PG in Hindi/English with 01-year relevant experience.
NBCC India Limited
NBCC India Limited is a leading construction company with operations in all parts of India and abroad. About 62% owned by the Govt. of India, the Mini Ratna CPSE is listed on BSE and NSE.
The company is mainly engaged in Project Management Consultancy (PMC), Engineering Procurement & Construction (EPC) and Real Estate Development.
If eligible and interested, you may apply online for the NBCC Management Trainee Recruitment before 21-06-2021, using the application form attached to the notification.
Notification Overview:NBCC Management trainee Recruitment 2021
|Name of the Organization||NBCC India Limited|
|Name of the Post||Management Trainee|
Masters in Hindi/English
|Age limit||27 -29 Years|
|No. of Vacancies||07|
|Nature of Employment||Permanent|
|Place of Posting||Anywhere in India & Abroad|
|Salary||See Details Below|
|Selection Process||CBT/Skill Test/Interview|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fee||Rs. 500/-|
|Commencement of Registration||22-05-2021|
|Last Date of recieving the Application||21-06-2021|
Vacancy Details of NBCC Management trainee Recruitment 2021
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies||Vacancy Distribution|
|Management Trainee (HRM)||05||UR- 04, OBC-01|
|Junior Hindi Translator||02||UR- 02|
(As on 21-06-2021)
- Upper Age for Management Trainee:29 years
- Upper Age for Hindi Translator: 27 years
- Upper Age Relaxation available to reserved categories as per Govt. guidelines
Essential qualification & Post qualification experience
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification||Experience|
|Management Trainee (HRM)||MBA/MSW/02 year PG/PG Diploma in Management|
60% + Marks
|Junior Hindi Translator||Master’s in Hindi with English up to Degree level or in English with Hindi||01 year relevant experience in Govt/PSU|
Selection Process: NBCC Management trainee Recruitment 2021
The selection process consists of a computer-based test (CBT) followed by a personal interview. The weightage for CBT and Interview will be 70%:30% respectively.
Final selection will be determined by the total marks secured by the candidate. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwD categories will be paid to & fro 3rd class AC rail fare, if called for interview with conditions.
Scheme of Computer-based Test
The computer-based test will be for 02 hours with 120 multiple-choice questions (MCQ) and without any negative marks for wrong answers.
The subjects for the CBT and the break-up of the questions are given below:
|Topics||No. of Questions|
You have to score 60% marks in the CBT to qualify for the interview.
Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkatta, Chennai, Bangaluru. Guwahati, Jammu, Chandigarh. Jaipur, Ahmedabad, Lucknow, Patna, Bhubaneswar, Indore, Pune, Hyderabad, Vishakapatnam, Kochi, Dehradun, Ranch & Raipur
2. Hindi Translator
The candidates for the Hindi Translator Post will have to undergo a Skill Test in New Delhi. This will be followed by a Personal Interview. The final selection of Hindi Translators will be on the basis of your performance in the interview.
The selected candidates will be on probation for a period of 01 year.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwD/Department: Nil
- All other applicants : Rs.500/-
- Mode of Payment: Online using netbanking/Debit/Credit cards
|Name of the Post||IDA Pay Scale|
|Junior Hindi Translator||Rs.24,640/-|
- During the 01-year training/probation period, Management Trainees will be entitled to remuneration consisting of Basic Pay, DA(on IDA pattern), HRA, and Perks & Allowances under ¢afeteria approach.
How to Apply for NBCC Management trainee Recruitment 2021
Go through the notification and make sure that you fulfill the eligibility. The mode to apply for the posts is online at the official website of NBCC
You must have a valid email ID and mobile number for the post-application communication.
- Visit NBCC’s Official website
- Click Career, under ‘HUMAN RESOURCES’
- Scroll down and CLick to Apply
- Register as a new Register
- You can log in using the generated password
- Access the application form
- Fill in the requisite information
- Upload scanned copies of your photograph and signature in jpg/jpeg format
- Upload copies of relevant certificates in respect of SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/PwD categories
- After completing the form, you will be directed to pay the application fee
- Pay the amount using net banking or debit/credit cards
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference
- You can apply for more than one posts through separate application forms
- Tou will have to produce the originals of all the documents/certificates for verification at a later stage(s) for the selection process