NBCC Marketing Executive Recruitment for the appointment of 12 candidates on a contract basis for service anywhere in India. The company is looking for young yet experienced candidates with an MBA degree in Marketing
The mode of application is offline only. For applying for the post, you will have to download the notification and use the prescribed application form attached to it. The completed application may be sent along with self-attested documents to the NBCC New Delhi office well on time.
All requirements for the posts are explained in this article. Check to read the detailed descriptions, and ensure your eligibility before applying.
The selection will be through a virtual interview. However, before that, there will be shortlisting of candidates based on the biodata. The company will inform the shortlisted candidates of the details about the date of the interview and the link for the video conferencing.
NBCC India Limited is a leading construction company with operations in all parts of India and abroad. About 62%-owned by the Govt. of India, the Mini Ratna CPSE is listed on BSE and NSE. It was established in 1960 with its headquarters in Delhi. The company has 31 Regional offices in different parts of the country.
NBCC is mainly engaged in Project Management Consultancy (PMC), Engineering Procurement & Construction (EPC) and Real Estate Development.
If you are eligible and interested in NBCC Marketing Executive Recruitment, please apply online before the last date.
Last Date to Apply
|Commencement of Registration||15.12.21|
|Last date to receive applications by post||13..01.22|
|Mode of application||Offline|
NBCC Marketing Executive Recruitment Notification
Here is the summary of notification in respect of the NBCC Marketing Executive Recruitment
|No. of Vacancies||12|
|Place of Posting||Anywhere in India|
|Type of job||Contract basis|
You would also like to Read
- EPIL Executives Recruitment 2022 | 93 Vacancies
- Intelligence Bureau AICO Recruitment 2022 | 150 Vacancies. Check for More Details
- BEL Engineering Apprentice Recruitment 2022 | 360 seats for One-year Training at Bengaluru
- GAIL India Executive Trainee Recruitment | 48 Vacancies, Selection based on GATE-2022 Score
- IRCON Engineers Recruitment | 389 Posts ContractJobs | Register your Spot
NBCC Marketing Executive Recruitment : Vacancies
Post: Marketing Executive
|Total Vacancy||Categorywise allotment|
|12||OBC (NCL)-05, SC-03, ST-01, EWS-03|
As on 13.01.21
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- Upper Age relaxation is available to Reserved category candidates as per rules
|Name of the post||Ed.qualification||Experience|
|Marketing Executive||MBA (Regular course) |
Specialization in Marketing
60% Marks for Gen. candidates;
55% Marks for SC/ST/PwD candidates
|Minimum 2 years of|
experience in Leading Real
Estate firms/ Brokerage
NBCC Marketing Executive Recruitment : Salary
|Name of the Post||Consolidated Salary||Additional Facility|
|Marketing Executive||Rs.42,500/-pm||Also eligible for Annual PLI, |
Medical reimbursement of Rs. 6,000/- pa
CUG, SIM facility, PF/Gratuity etc. as per company rules.
Selection Process of NBCC Marketing Executive Recruitment
- There will be shortlisting of applicants based on the resume
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for an Interview through video conferencing
- The exact date of the interview and the link for video conferencing etc., will be providec to the shortlisted candidates
|Candidates belonging to SC, ST, PwBD & NBCC India staff||Nil|
|Mode of payment||Demand Draft in favour of NBCC (India) Limited|
payable at New Delhi
How to apply for NBCC Marketing Executive Recruitment
Go through the notification and make sure that you fulfil the eligibility. You must have a valid email ID and mobile number. The mode of applying is offline only. So use the proforma application attached to the notification.
- Send the completed application to the address given below
- Attach the following doucments to prove your credentials
- Your recent colour photograph
- Demand draft for application fee
- Resume showing the academic qualification, experience details etc.
- Self -attested Matriculation/ Secondary certificate as proof of date of birth.
- Self-attested Photocopies of all necessary Pass Certificates and Mark Sheets of Educational Qualifications (Xth, XIIth , Graduation, Post-Graduation, Professional etc.)
- Certificates of any additional qualifications, ifany.
- Self-attested Photocopies of all Post Qualification Experience Certificate
- This may include those from the present employer indicating clearly the date of joining and relieving of the posts (e.g. experience certificate, pay slip, Form-16, job assignment, joining & separation order etc).
- In case of Reserved category cndidtaes, copies of cast certificate
- Self-attested proof of identification (Aadhar card, PAN card, Voter Identity Card, Indian passport etc.)
|The Chief General Manager (HRM), NBCC(i) Ltd., |
NBCC Bhawan, 2nd Floor, Corporate Office,
Near Lodhi Hotel,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003