National Highways Authority of India
NHAI Deputy Manager Recruitment 2021: The National Highway Authority of India (NHAI) has invited online applications from eligible candidates to fill up 41 vacancies for the post of Deputy Manager (Technical).
NHAI expects fresh Civil Engineering graduates for the post. Student who are awaiting their final year Civil Engg degree examination can also apply for the post.
The selection of candidates will be based on the GATE 2021 score. In the event of a large number of applicants, the Authority will also consider the process of shortlisting and interviews for selection.
The notification has not specified the place of posting.
The National Highway Authority of India is an autonomous body, under the Govt. of India responsible for the construction, development, and management of a network of over 50,000 km of National Highways in the country.
According to reports, Rs. 111 lakh crore has been allotted by the government towards the National Infrastructure Pipeline for FY 2019-25. Of which, the Roads sector accounts for 18% of capital expenditure.
If you are eligible and interested, please download the original notification from the link shown at the bottom of the page and apply online before 28-05-2021.
We have highlighted the important aspects of the notification in the following paragraphs
Notification Overview: NHAI Deputy Manager Recruitment 2021
|Organization||National Highways Authority Of India|
|Post Name||Deputy Manager (Technical)|
|Job Location||All India|
|Selection Process||On the basis of valid GATE score 2021|
|Job Nature||Regular Service|
|Apply Mode||Online Only|
|Acceptance of application Begins||29-04-2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||28-05-2021|
Vacancy Details of NHAI Deputy Manager Recruitment 2021
- Deputy Manager (Technical) – 41 Posts
- Un-Reserved – 18 Posts
- SC – 06 Posts
- ST – 04 Posts
- OBC(NCL)– 10 Posts
- EWS-03 Posts
Eligibility To Apply For NHAI Deputy Manager Recruitment 2021
Age Limit (As on 28-05-2021)
- Upper Age: 30 years.
- Upper age relaxation is available for Reserved category candidates as per government guidelines
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- Students appearing /appeared for the final year exam can also apply
- Such candidates, if selected, should produce the pass certificate by 31-12-2021
- Level 10 of Pay Matrix of 7th CPC
- Pay Band–Rs.15,600-39,100
- Plus Grade Pay of Rs.5400
Selection Process of NHAI Deputy Manager Recruitment 2021
- Direct recruitment basis through GATE 2021 scores
- In case of a large number of applications- then through shortlisting, interaction/interview
How To Apply For NHAI Deputy Manager Recruitment 2021
- Go through the advertisement and confirm your eligibility to apply for the post
- You must have a valid personal e-mail ID and mobile number
- Visit the NHAI official website
- Click on the tab About Us → Recruitment → Vacancies → Current→ Click on the advertisement of Deputy Manager (Technical) →Online Application
- Fill up the application form with requisite information
- Upload your photo and signature
- Upload copies of all other documents as per the notification
- There is a provision to preview/edit your application form
- Complete and submit your application
- You will get an application acknowledgment through email
- Keep the same for future reference
- Visit the website for updates and the status of your application
Documents to be uploaded while applying online
- Scanned copy of color passport size photograph
- Scanned copy of signature
- Caste Certificate in support of SC/ST/OBC-NCL/EWS (as per prescribed format)
- Provisional/Degree certificate in support of passing Degree in Civil Engineering
- GATE Score Card
If you want to build an engineering career with a central government autonomous body, the National Highway Authority is giving you a good opening. The prescribed qualification is just a Degree in Civil Engineering and no experience. Even Civil Engg students awaiting final year examination results can also apply. The selection is based on your score in the GATE 2021.