NHB Recruitment 2021 Notification for the posts of Deputy Director and Horticulture officers; 20 vacancies. Pay Levels 10 and 06; Apply offline before 24-08-2021. Find Details of qualification, salary, etc., and download NHB Recruitment notification, application form
The National Horticulture Board, Gurgaon has invited applications from eligible candidates for the posts of senior executives on a direct recruitment basis.
NHB is an autonomous body, under the Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare (MAFW), Government of India. The Board was established in 1984 for the purpose of improving the integrated development of the Horticulture industry in India.
NHB oversees various activities including coordinating and promoting to sustain the productivity and processing of fruits and vegetables through hi-tech commercial horticulture.
Headquartered in Gurgaon Haryana, NHB has 29 field offices in various parts of the country.
There are 20 vacancies for the positions of Deputy Director, Senior Horticulture Officer, and Horticulture Officer at the center.
The Board is looking for candidates with a graduate degree in Horticulture or Agriculture, and other allied disciplines and having relevant experience in reputed organizations. Details of essential qualifications are given below.
If eligible and interested, you may apply on the prescribed application form by post before 24-08-2021. We have highlighted the important points of the notification in the following paragraphs to help you to apply for a suitable post as instructed in the NHB Recruitment 2021 notification.
NHB Recruitment 2021 Notification Overview
|Name of the Organization||National Horticulture Board (NHB)|
|Name of the Post||Deputy Director, Senior Horticulture Officer, Horticulture Officer|
|Age limit||30-40 years|
|No. of Vacancies||20|
|Nature of Employment||Permanent|
|Place of Posting||Gurgaon|
|Selection Process||Shortlisting /and interview|
|Mode of Application||Offline/By post|
|Date of opening of Registration||Open|
|Last Date to Recieve Application||24-08-2021|
|Deputy Director||06||UR-01,OBC-02, SC-01,ST-01,PwD-01|
|Senior Horticulture Officer||06||UR-04,OBC-02|
|Horticulture Officer||08||OBC-04, SC-02,ST-01,PwD-01|
Eligibility Details for NHB Recruitment
(As of 09-07-2021)
- Maximum Age for Deputy Director: 40 years
- Maximum Age for others: 30 years
- Upper Age relaxation is available to Government servants, SC and ST, OBC , and PWD candidates as per Govt. Directives
1. Deputy Director
- Graduate in Horticulture/Agriculture/Post-harvest Technology/Agriculture Economics/Agriculture Engineering/Post harvest Management/Food Technology/ Food Sciences
- At least 05 years research/work experience in the above relevant fields
2. Senior Horticulture Officer
- Graduate in Horticulture/Agriculture/Post-harvest Technology/Agriculture Economics/Agriculture Engineering/ Food Sciences
- At least 03 years research/work experience in the above relevant fields
3. Horticulture Officer
- Graduation and Postgraduation in Horticulture/Agriculture
- Qualification should be from a recognised University and full time regular course.
- Experience should be from Govt approved institutions and gained post qualification
Selection Process of NHB Recruitment 2021
First of all, the applications will be shortlisted on the basis of qualification. The shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview.
A merit list will be prepared on the basis of the candidates’ performance in the interview. And, the final selection will be from the merit list only.
The selected candidates will be posted on a contract basis under various projects at ICAR-NRCB in Tiruchirappalli.
NHB Recruitment Salary
|Trade||Pay Level||Pay Matrix|
|Deputy Director||10||Rs.56,100/- 1,77,500/-|
|Senior Horticulture Officer||06||Rs.35,400/- 1,12,400/-|
|Horticulture Officer||06||Rs.35,400/- 1,12,400/-|
How to Apply As Per NHB Recruitment 2021 Notification
Go through the notification and make sure that you fulfill the eligibility. You must have a valid email ID and mobile number. Candidates who are in the government service must forward the application through the proper channel, accompanied by the following documents:
- Vigilance Clearance/ Integrity Certificate
- Photocopies of the ACRs/ APARs for the las 05 years duly attested on each pages by an officer not below the level of Under Secretary or equivalent.
Other candidates may:
- Download the original Notification
- Use the attached application format
- Fill up the application in your own handwriting
- Affix your recent passport size photograph on the top right-hand corner
- Foward the duly signed application form along with self-attested copies of the following documents to the address given below
- SSLC mark sheet
- HSC mark sheet
- UG Degree certificate and mark sheet
- PG Degree certificate and mark sheet Any additional qualification
- Community Certificate for SC/ST/OBC candidates
- Disability certificate for PwD candidates
- Work experience
|The Managing Director, |
National Horticulture Board,
Plot No 85, Institutional Area, Sector-l 8,
Visit the website regularly for updates and status of your application in respect of the NHB Recruitment 2021 Notification for executive posts
Download NHB Recruitment 2021 Notification, Appliction form
|NRCB Website||CLICK HERE|
|Download the Application Form||CLICK HERE|