NHPC Recruitment 2022 notification for the appointments of 67 candidates for the posts of Trainee Engineer, Trainee Officer- Finance and Trainee Officer- Company Secretary on a permanent basis.
You must be an engineering graduate in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering and have appeared in the GATE examination 2021 in order to be eligible to apply for the post of Trainee Engineer.
Similarly, for the other posts of Trainee officer Finance and Trainee Officer Company Secretary, the minimum qualification is a Pass in CA or ICWA/CMA and ICSI exams respectively.
The selection for these posts will be based on the marks you have scored in the qualifying examinations. The selected candidates will be appointed as Trainee Engineers and Trainee officers and placed under training for one year.
These posts carry attractive compensation package comprising Basic Pay, Dearness Allowance, HRA, Cafeteria Allowance, Performance Related Pay (PRP), Medical Facility, Social Security Benefits including PF, Pension, Gratuity etc as per company rules in force from time to time.
For instance, during the training period, you will be a drawing salary on a pay scale of Rs.50,000/- to Rs.1,60,000/- p.m, with a gross monthly salary of Rs.146k.
After successful completion of the training period, you will be absorbed in the regular service of the company as Engineer, Finance Officer, and Company Secretary as the case may be on the same pay scale.
NHPC Full form
NHPC was formerly known as the National Hydroelectric Power Corporation. The company is a Mini Ratna Category-I Enterprise of the Govt. of India, and one of the premier companies in India, engaged in the hydroelectric power sector, and alternative energy sectors like Solar, Geothermal, Tidal, Wind etc.
The selected candidates will be required to work at Projects / Power Stations/ Offices including Joint
Ventures & Subsidiary Companies of NHPC located in various parts of the country or abroad.
If you are eligible and interested in NHPC Recruitment 2022, you may apply online before the last date
|Commencement of Registration||22.12.2021|
|Last date to apply||17.01.2021|
|Mode of Application||Online|
You would also like to read:
- Apply Online for the UPSC Assistant Director (Hindi) Recruitment 2022 | 16 Vacancies
- Apply Online for the UPSC Assistant Chemist Recruitment 2022 | 67 Vacancies
- EPIL Executives Recruitment 2022 | 93 Vacancies
NHPC Recruitment 2022 Notification
|Official Website (of ESIC)||http://www.nhpcindia.com/|
|Post||Trainee Engineer, Trainee Officer Finance and Trainee Officer Company Secretary|
|Qualification||Graduate Engineer ( Civil, Mechanical, Electrical), CA/ICAW/CMA and Company Secretary|
|Salary||Rs. 50,000- 1,60,000/-|
|No. of Vacancies||67|
|Place of Posting||Anywhere in India or Abroad as per requirements|
|Type of job||Permanent|
NHPC Recruitment 2022: Vacancies
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy||Category wise vacancies|
|Trainee Engineer- CIVIL||29||SC-08, ST-01, OBC(NCL)-06, EWS-02, UR-12|
|Trainee Engineer- Mechanical||20||SC-01 ST01, OBC(NCL)- 04, |
|Trainee Engineer- Electrical||04||SC-03, ST-01|
|Trainee Officer -Finance||12||ST-10, UR-02|
|Trainee Officer – Company Secretary||02||UR- 01, OBC-01|
Eligibility Criteria As Of 01.12.2021
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- Upper age relaxation available for SC/ST/PwD/OBC/XSM candidates
Educational Qualification NHPC Recruitment 2022
|Name of the post||Qualification|
|Trainee Engineer- (Civil)||Bachelor’s Degree|
in Engineering / Technology / B.Sc.
(Engineering) Degree in Civil Engg with 60% marks
|Trainee Engineer (Mechanical)|| Bachelor’s Degree|
in Engineering / Technology / B.Sc.
(Engineering) Degree in Mechanical Engg with 60% marks
|Trainee Engineer (Electrical)|| Bachelor’s Degree|
in Engineering / Technology / B.Sc.
(Engineering) Degree in Electrical Engg with 60% marks
|Trainee Officer (Finance)||CA from Institute of Chartered|
Accountants of India / ICWA or CMA from Institute of Cost Accountants of India
|Trainee Officer (Company Secretary)||Passed in Company|
Secretary qualification with
Membership of Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI)
Educational qualification must be regular course from government recognised institutions/Universities
NHPC Trainee Engineers Salary
|Name of the Post||Grade||Pay Scale|
|Trainee Engineer||E2||Rs. 50,000- Rs.1,60,000/-|
Trainee officer Finance
|E-2||Rs. 50,000- Rs.1,60,000/-|
|Trainee officer Company Sectretary||E2||Rs. 50,000- Rs.1,60,000/-|
Breakup of NHPC Trainee Engineer Salary (Also Trainee officers)
|EPF, PRMB and Others||Rs.12,000/-|
|Performance-related pay (PRP)||Rs.24,000/-|
Selection Process for NHPC Recruitment 2022
- Selection for the posts will be on merit only
- That is the marks/rank scored in the qualifying examinations
- There will be shortlisting of candidates as per merit based on the GATE – 2021 score ( for Trainee Engineers)
- Similarly, candidates for the posts of Trainee Officer Finance and Trainee officer Company Secretary has per merit based on the CA/CMA score and CS score respectively.
|SC/ST/PwBD/ESM category candidates||Nil|
|Mode of Payment||Online|
How to apply for NHPC Recruitment 2022
Go through the notification and make sure that you fulfil the eligibility. You must have a valid email ID and mobile number. Download the notification/application form. The mode of application is online only at http://www.nhpcindia.com/ The related window will be available from 22.12.2021 to 17.01.2022
- So visit the website http://www.nhpcindia.com/ and Click ‘Career’
- Locate the link for the post you want to apply
- Click the link for online application and proceed completing the application
- Provide accurate information including the GATE-2021 Registration Number, CA/CMA Registration Number & CS Registration Number as applicable
- Note down the provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system
- Upload the scanned copies of the following doucments as per notification
- Matriculation / Secondary School Certificate as proof of date of birth.
- Complete set of mark sheets / certificates in support of qualification i.e. XII, Graduation (Engineering/CA/CMA/CS) and Post Graduation (if applicable).
- Caste Certificate in format prescribed by the Government of India.
- Community certificate for OBC candidates issued by the competent authority/ notified authority within last 6 months (if applicable) at the time of registration.
- EWS certificate (if applicable).
- Disability certificate issued by competent authority (if applicable).
- A self-attested Certificatestating thatyou have passed your Engineering Degree on full time / regular basis (except AMIE).
- A certificate for conversion of grades / CGPA to percentage of marks shall be based on the procedure certified by the University / Institution from where they have obtained the Bachelor Degree
- Copy of the GATE-2021 Score Card / Registration Form / Copy of CA/CMA certificate/ Copy of CS certificate, as applicable.
- Passport size colour photograph (JPG, Size 25-50 KB)
- Signature (JPG, Size 15-30 KB)
- After submission of the application form you must make payment by clicking on “Make Payment” tab
Are you an engineering graduate in any of the Civil, Mechanical, and Electrical disciplines and scored high in GATE 2021? If so, this is a golden opportunity for you to become part of a team of nearly 7,000 professionals working in a Mini Ratna Category-I Enterprise of the Govt. of India. Similarly, those who passed CA/ICWA/CMA and ICSI can also avail this opportunity
You will be joining NHPC as a Trainee Engineer, Trainee officer Finance, Trainee officer- Company secretary on a pay scale of Rs.50,000/- to Rs.1,60,000/- pm during one year training period. After the successful training period, you will be absorbed as Engineer/Officer on the same scale with probation of one year with a total annual emolument of approx. Rs. 15 Lakh. So hurry, apply online now!
How to prepare and score high in GATE examinations
Books on Accountancy, Solved Questions
- How to prepare well and score high in GATE examinations
- How to pass CA/ICWA/CMA and ICSI examinations