NIE Chennai Recruitment 2022 for the appointment of 6 Project Technical Assistants to be posted in the Northeast states such as Meghalaya(2), Arunachal Pradesh (1), Assam (1), Mizoram (1), and Manipur (1).
The institute is looking for candidates with a Bachelor’s degree in Sociology / Social Work / Social Sciences etc. and at least three years of experience in public health work.
The selection to the past may be through a written test. The details are yet to be announced. The post will be on a contractual basis for a temporary project and will carry a consolidated monthly salary of Rs.31,000/-.
NIE or the National Institute of Epidemiology is a unit of the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), headquartered in Chennai. It was established in 1999 primarily for conducting epidemiological investigations and clinical trials of traditional solutions.
The details of required essential qualifications, skill level, experience etc., are explained in the following paragraphs.
You can check all these as well as details of how to apply, the selection process, here and satisfy that you fulfil the eligibility criteria before applying.
If interested in the NIE Chennai Recruitment 2022, you may apply by email at [email protected] before the last date; i.e., 18.02.2022
NIE Chennai Recruitment 2022 Notification
|Organization||ICMR-NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF EPIDEMIOLOGY|
|Official Website||Official Website|
|Advertisement No||No. NIE/PE/Advt/Feb-2022/06|
|Name of the Posts||Project Technical Assistant|
|Application Mode||Apply by email to [email protected]|
|Last date to Apply||18.02.2022|
The Institute requires candidates for the following Centers
- Meghalaya: 02
- Arunachal Pradesh: 01
- Assam: 01
- Mizoram: 01
- Manipur: 01
Eligibility Critera for NIE Chennai Recruitment 2022
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- Upper age relaxation is available to SC/ST/OBC candidates as per govt rules
- Graduate in Sociology / Social Work / Social Sciences / Statistics / Biostatistics / Life Sciences with three years work experience in public health project / health care managemet –OR
- Masters degree in Sociology / Social Work / Social Sciences / Statistics / Biostatistics / Life Sciences /Public Health / Epidemiology
ICMR-NIC Project Technical Assistant Salary
The selected candidates will be paid a fixed monthly salary as follows
- Monthly Salary of Rs. 31, 000/-
Selection Process of NIE Chennai Recruitment 2022
- The selection process will be through a Written Test or Interview
- The date for the writteen test and other details will be announed later
- The Institute will not give any TA/DA for attending the written test/interview.
- The selected candidates will be appointed on a contractual basis for a fixed period
- The appointment can be renewed after every specific period of time subject to satisfactory performance of the employee and project requirement.
How to Apply for NIE Chennai Recruitment 2022
Go through the notification and make sure that you fulfil the eligibility. You must have a valid email ID and mobile number. The mode of application by email only.
- Download the notification
- Use the prescribed application form to apply
- Forward the completed application by email to [email protected]
- Please ensure the you have attached self attested copies of documents in support of your
- Date of Virth
- Educational qualification
- Work experience
- No objection certificat from the employer ( if currently employed)
- Caste certificate for SC/ST/ OBC candidates for age relaxation
- Any other document to establish your claim
You can visit the website regularly for updates on NIE Chennai Recruitment 2022
Is NIE Project Assistant Job a Permanent Post?
No. It is a temporary post related to a project named, IHCI – ICMR – 143. So the appointment will be on a contractual basis, which can be renewed based on the requirement and the performance of the employee
What is the last date to apply?
The last date to apply is 18.022022
How do I apply for the post under NIE Chennai Recruitment 2022?
You can apply by email at [email protected]. Also attach all supporting documents
Where can I download the application form?
You can download the notification from the link shown in the article. Use the application form attached to the notification
How will I get selected for the post?
There may be a written test or interview. You can visit the website for the latest updates