Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2021 at IIT Allahabad. Check here to know details about eligibility, salary, selection process, How to apply etc. You can apply for the posts through the official site of IIT Allahabad. The link is given below
Vacancies exist in positions such as Junior Technical Superintendent, Junior Superintendent, Junior Engineer(Civil), and Junior Assistant. A Bachelor’s degree and computer knowledge are the basic essential qualifications. All other details are given below
About IIT Allahabad
The Indian Institute of Information Technology Allahabad (IIIT-A) is recognised as an Institute of National Importance and is funded by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt of India.
The IIT was founded in 1999 and conferred as a “Deemed University” in 2000.
The IIITA campus is located at Devghat Jhalwa (Peepalgaon Road), some 10 km away from the Allahabad main railway station in the outskirts of the city. According to the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF), IIIT-Allahabad was ranked 103 among engineering colleges in India in 2020.
Here is the summary of notification in respect of Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2021 :
|Post||Jr. Technical Superintendent & others|
|No. of Vacancies||05|
|Place of Posting||Prayagraj|
|Type of Job||Permanent|
Vacancy Details of Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2021
|Name of the Post||No. of vacancies|
|Junior Technical Superintendent||01|
You would also Like:
- TATA Memorial Centre Faculty Recruitment 2022 | Apply for 8 Posts in ACTREC Mumbai
- Ayurveda Job Vacancy | 14 Posts, Last Date to apply online 10.02.2022
- AIIMS Nagpur Tutor Recruitment 2022 | 17 Vacancies Last date to apply 07.02.2022
- UPSC Junior Mining Geologist Recruitment | 78 Vacancies Last date to apply 27.01.2022
- UPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment | 187 Vacancies at various govt Depts Last Date 13.01.2022
Eligibility for Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2021
- 27 Years Junior Assistant
- 32 years for Junior Technical Superintendent, Junior Superintendent, Junior Engineer(Civil)
- 55 years for eligible employees of IIT Allahabad
- Upper age relaxation is available to reserverd category candidates as per govt rules.
1.Junior Technical Superintendent
- BE (IT/C.Sc.)/B.Tech.(IT/C.Sc.)/M.Sc. (IT/C.Sc.)/MCA degree
- At least 05 years of experience
- First class Bachelor’s degree.
- At least 06 years of experience in relevent area
- Degree in Civil Engineering with 02 years of experience- OR
- Diploma in Civil Engineering with 05 years of Experience
- Candidates with experience in Academic Institute/Universities will be preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree with Knowledge of Computer Operations
- Candidates with experience in Academic Institute/Universities will be preferred
|Name of the Post||Pay Matrix Level (as per 7th CPC)|
|Junior Technical Superintendent, Junior Superintendent, Junior Engineer(Civil)||Level-6|
Selection Process for Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2021
- The selection process will include a written test, skill test and interview
- The selection committee will decide the exact selection method.
- The IIT will not give any TA/DA for appearing for the tests or interview
|SC/ST/PwD/ Female candidates||Rs.500/-|
|All other categories||Rs .1000/-|
|Mode of payment||Online|
How to apply for Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2021
Go through the notification and make sure that you fulfill the eligibility. You must have a valid email ID and mobile number.
- Visit the official website
- Read the notification
- Click the link Apply and New Application
- Provide the requisite information and click Apply
- You can login by clicking the link Login using the credentials
- After submitting the application take a print out of the application
- Send the printout of the application alongwith self- attested copies of your dcouments in support of your
- Date of birth
- Educational qualification
- work experience
- Community certificate for SC/ST/OBC candidates
- Disability certificate for PWD candidates
- Income certificate for EWS candidates
- Proof of any additional qualification
Visit the website regularly for updates and the status of your application in respect of Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2021 opportunities
|Indian Institute of Information Technology Allahabad|
Prayagraj 211015, U. P.
|Last date to apply online||24-09-2021|
|Last date to receive the printout of the application and copies of documents||30-9-2021|
What are the different nature of posts coming under the non-teaching staff category in an IIT
Under the non-teaching staff category, generally, there are three types of positions:
1. Technical Staff
2. Infrastructure and Services
3. Administrative Staff
Normally there are Group A, Group B, and Group C categories
What is the ideal distribution of non-teaching staff in an IIT?
Conventionally, the Technical staff and infrastructure Services staff will make up for around 70% of the total non-teaching staff, while the Administrative staff would come around 30%
- CSIR CIMAP Scientist Recruitment 2022 | 10 Vacancies
- CERC Consultants Recruitment 2022 | 05 Posts of Research Officer and Research Associate
- IUAC Scientist Recruitment 2022 | Total 26 Vacancies, Final Year students can apply
- CSIR CIMFR Notification 2022 for recruitment of 60 Project Staff through Walk-in-Interview
- CSIR- IPU Recruitment 2022 for Project Assistants at New Delhi – Apply Online Now
- CSIR-National Chemical Laboratory Recruitment 2022 for Scientific Research Work
- Oil India Limited Duliajan Recruitment 2022 for Grade V, III Staff Immediate Appointment
- CSIR-CECRI Karaikudi Recruitment 2022 for Jr. Secretariat Assistants
- Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2022 | 5 vacancies for Consultants Last Date to apply 30.01.2022
- CSIR-IIIM-Jammu Recruitment 2022 | 09 vacancies for Jr. Seretariat Assistant @Salary Rs.30,830/-pM