NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021: The Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited is providing training to youngsters who passed out from ITI courses for a period of one year at its site in Kaiga, Uttara Kannada District, Karnataka.
Preference will be given to candidates with the required qualifications and hailing from the suburbs of the Kaiga site. Other details are explained in the following paragraphs
Check the complete details of qualification, Salary, selection process, how to apply, where to apply, etc.
It is not a job but training for just one year, and you will be given a consolidated stipend per month. There are 75 vacancies and the trades include Fitter, Turner, Mechanist, Electrician, Welder, Electronic Mechanic, Draughtsman (Civil), and Surveyor.
The Nuclear Power Corporation of India, Kaiga Generating Station was established in 2000 near the river Kali, in Uttara Kannada district of Karnataka. The station operates with four units. The Plant is intended to supply electricity to the southern states of Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telengana, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, and Puducherry(UT).
If eligible and interested, you may apply online before 15-10-2021. We have highlighted the important points of the notification in the following paragraphs to help you to apply for NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021.
|Commencement of Registration||30-09-2021|
|Last date for applying Online||15-10-2021|
Notification for NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021
|No. of Vacancies||75|
|Place of Posting||Kaiga, Karnataka|
|Type of Job||Apprenticeship|
NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021
NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
|Post|| No. of |
You would also like to Read:
Eligibility for NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021
Age Limits (As on 15-10-2021 )
- Minimum Age: 14 years
- Maximum Age: 24 years
- ITI pass in relevant trade
- Trades include Fitter, Turner, Mechanist, Electrician, Welder, Electronic Mechanic, Draughtsman (Civil) and Surveyor
|Height||137 cms and above|
|Weight||25.4 kgs and above|
|Chest Measurement||Expansion should not be less than 3.8 cms. (Irrespective of the size of the chest).|
|Vision||No evidence of any morbid condition of either eye and the lids of either eye which may be liable to risk or aggravation or recurrence|
Selection Process for NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021
The selection will be purely based on the marks in the ITI course. A merit list will be prepared and the candidates will be selected from this list only, subject to the verification of the documents.
|Candidates who have completed one year of ITI course||Rs.7700/- pm|
|Candidates who have completed Two- year of ITI course||Rs.8855/-pm|
How to apply for NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021
Go through the notification and make sure that you fulfill the eligibility. You must have a valid email ID and mobile number. You can apply for the seat Online only. The process will be in two stages.
- First, you have to register for an apprenticeship in the web portal https://apprenticeshipindia.org .
- And then apply for the trade through the Establishment (Nuclear Power Corporation of India- Registration No.E01212900046)
- Then visit NPCIL website “www.npcilcareers.co.in
- Access the page for Trade apprencticeship recruitment
- Go through the proccess of Registration and Activation
- Access the application and fill up the requisite information and Submit necessary documents
- Take a printout of the application
- You will have to produce the printout and the original documents if called for the next stage of the selection process
Visit the website regularly for updates on NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021