Opportunities in textile industry: The Central Institute for Cotton Research (CICR), Combinator office has invited applications for the post of Young Professionals to work for a temporary period up to March 2022, which is extendable. CICR will conduct a written test for the candidates on the days of Walk-in-interview, scheduled on the 9th and 10th of August 2021. Interested job seekers may download the notification for the full details, from the link available on this page.
The Central Institute for Cotton Research (CICR) is a unit of the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) in New Delhi. CICR is engaged in research works to find ways to improve the production and productivity of the cotton industry in the country.
ICAR is an autonomous body attached to the Department of Agricultural Research and Education, Ministry of Agriculture, Govt of India. It is responsible for coordinating agricultural education and research in India.
If eligible and interested in career opportunities in textile industry, you may appear for a written test and walk interview in the first week of August 2021. We have highlighted the important points of the notification for the appointment of young professionals in the following paragraphs to help you to apply for a suitable post.
Here is the summary of notification in respect of CICR recruitment 2021:
|Organization||ICAR-Central Institute for Cotton Research, Coimbatore|
|No. of Vacancies||10|
|Place of Posting||Coimbatore|
|Type of Job||Contract until March 2022; extendable|
Vacancy Details of opportunities in textile industry
|Name of the Post||No. of vacancies|
Eligibility for opportunities in textile industry
Age Limits (As of 31-07-2021)
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 45 years
- Upper age relaxation is available to reserved category candidates as per govt. rules
1. Young Professional-I
- 1.BSc(Agricultural) with minimum 60% marks
- Desirable Qualification: MSc in Agricultural Economics/Statistics is preferable. Proficiency in Computer programmes and software to work out economectric model
- Out of 09 posts 01 post to collect primary data from the Southern States Viz. Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka and Tamilnadu
- 2. Bachelor degree in Science with minimum 60% marks
- Desirable Qualification: Proficiency in Computer and experience in laboratory studies
2. Young Professional-II
- Post Graduate degree in Computer Applications/ Computer Science/ Information technology with minimum 60% marks
- Desirable Qualification: one-year experience in the relevant field
Young Professional salary
|Name of the Post||Consolidated Pay|
|Young Professional-I||Rs.25,000/- pm|
|Young Professional-II||Rs.35,000/- pm|
Selection Process for CICR opportunities in textile industry
- There will be a Written test for 01 hour on the day of Walk-in Inerview.
- The final selection will be based on the performance in the written test and qualifications/additional qualifications relevant to the nature of posts
How to apply forCICR opportunities in textile industry
Go through the notification and make sure that you fulfil the eligibility. You must have a valid email ID and mobile number.
- Report at the venue on the dates between 9.30 am – 10.30 a.m.
- Carry with you the following original documents in support of:
- Your photograph
- Pass Certificate
- Age Proof (HSLC Certificate or Birth Certificate)
- Expereince certificate
- Documents in respect of additional qualifications if any
- Caste /Disability Certificate, in case of SC/ST/PWD candidates
- Originals of all the above documents and a set of photocopies thereof
Visit the website regularly for updates and the status of your application in respect of opportunities in textile industry with CICR.
The Venue for Walk-in- Interview
|ICAR-Central Institute for Cotton Research (ICAR), |
Regional Station, Maruthamalai Road,
Coimbatore – 641 003, Tamil Nadu.
- Walk-in- Interview and Written Test: 09-08-2021 and 10-08-2021
- CSIR CIMAP Scientist Recruitment 2022 | 10 Vacancies
- CERC Consultants Recruitment 2022 | 05 Posts of Research Officer and Research Associate
- IUAC Scientist Recruitment 2022 | Total 26 Vacancies, Final Year students can apply
- CSIR CIMFR Notification 2022 for recruitment of 60 Project Staff through Walk-in-Interview
- CSIR- IPU Recruitment 2022 for Project Assistants at New Delhi – Apply Online Now
- CSIR-National Chemical Laboratory Recruitment 2022 for Scientific Research Work
- Oil India Limited Duliajan Recruitment 2022 for Grade V, III Staff Immediate Appointment
- CSIR-CECRI Karaikudi Recruitment 2022 for Jr. Secretariat Assistants
- Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2022 | 5 vacancies for Consultants Last Date to apply 30.01.2022
- CSIR-IIIM-Jammu Recruitment 2022 | 09 vacancies for Jr. Seretariat Assistant @Salary Rs.30,830/-pM