Pharma Industry Jobs vacancy in CMSS NewDelhi on a contractual basis, which is extendable. This Govt-owned drug procurement and distribution company is looking for experienced candidates in the pharma sector. Check here for the complete details of eligibility, salary, selection process, How to apply etc.
There are 08 vacancies to be filled for the positions such as Administrative Officer, Warehouse Manager, Section Manager, Private Secretary and Office Assistant. The basic qualification is Bachelor’s degree. However, more focus will be on the candidates’ experience in relevant fields.
The Central Medical Services Society (CMSS) is a healthcare goods distribution organization, functioning under the Department of Health & Family Welfare (DoHFW), Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India. It was established in 2011 with the main objective of strengthening the procurement and distribution of high-quality healthcare goods to the State Governments and Union Territories.
Headquartered in New Delhi, CMSS operates with 20 warehouses located in most of the state capitals.
If you are interested in Pharma Industry Jobs, apply for the suitable position by post before 06-09-2021.
Pharma Industry Jobs
Notification for Pharma Industry Jobs
|Organization||Central Medical Services Society– New Delhi|
|Post||Administrative officer & Others|
|No. of Vacancies||08|
|Place of Posting||New Delhi/various centres|
|Type of Job||Contractual|
|Last Date to receive the application by post||06-09-2021|
Pharma Industry Jobs Vacancy
|Name of the Post|| No. of |
|03||Manager (Logistics & Supply Chain)||02|
|04||Manager (Quality Assurance)||01|
Eligibility for Pharma Industry Jobs
Age Limits (As of 06-09-2021)
|Administrative Officer||61 years|
|Warehouse Manager(Pharmacists)||45 years|
|Manager, Private Secretary, Office Assistant||40 years|
Minimum Educational Qualification
1. Administrative Officer
- Bachelors Degree from a recognised University.
- Strong computer skills required including knowledge of Microsoft applications (MSOffice & MS Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experience: 10 years of work experience of administration,and establishment work in a supervisory capacity in Central/State Governments/ Public Sector
2. Warehouse Manager(Pharmacists)
- B. Pharma degree from a recognised University/Institute & recognized by the Pharmacy Council of India
- Experience: Minimum 02-year experience in Central Govt./State Govt./PSU/Autonomous body/Pharmaceutical MNCs/ Hospital of 100 bed, in Pharmaceutical store/ warehouse functions (as store/warehouse in-charge).
- Experience in drugs Storage & Distribution.
- Exposure in handling regulatory audits on store/warehouse/distribution functions of Pharmaceutical
3. Manager(Logistics & Supply Chain)
- Any Graduate I B.Pharma I B.Tech I BCA / MBA/ MCA
- Experience: Minimum 02-year experience in core / transport & logistics / Supply Chain Work in any Central / State / PSU / Autonomous Body/MNC
- Pharmaceutical store/ warehouse functions (as store/ warehouse in-charge).
- Experience in drugs Storage & Distribution.
- Exposure in handling regulatory audits on store/ warehouse/ distribution functions of Pharmaceutical.
4. Manager (Quality Assurance)
- Full Time Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering with at least 60% Marks
- Minimum 02-year experience in warehousing (store) / transport & logistics / Supply Chain Work in any Central / State / PSU / Autonomous Body/MNC.
- Should have knowledge of GeM and GFR.
- Must be computer-Literate, proficient in using MS Office and able to handle IT enabled logistics and supply chain Module
- Should have good oral and written skills in English
5. Private Secretary
- B.Phanna / M. Pharma from a recognised University.
- Experience: Minimum 02-year experience in Pharmaceutical related QA work (testing & quality checks for drugs/medical devices etc.) in any Central / State / PSU /Autonomous Body/MNC.
- Should have knowledge of GeM and GFR
- Must be computer-Literate, proficient in using MS Office and able to handle IT enabled quality assurance module.
- Should have good oral and written skills in English.
6. Office Assistant
- Bachelor Degree from a recognized University
- Should be possessing a short hand/typing speed in English with minimum speed of 100 words per minutes in Shorth and nd 50 Words per minutes in typing.
- Experience: Minimum 02-year experience as PS/PA of Senior Officers of central/state Govt/PSU /Autonomous body/ Judges.
- Must be Computer-Literate, proficient in using MS office.
- Conversant with file/record handling
Pharma Industry Jobs Salary
|Name of the Post||Consolidated salary|
|Administrative Officer, Warehouse Manager(Pharmacists),||Rs.40,000/-|
|Manager(Logistics & Supply Chain), Manager (Quality Assurance), Private Secretary||Rs.35,000/-|
- The selection will be based on qualification and relevant work experience
- The slected candidates will be posted at the companies projects in in different location
How to apply for Pharma Industry Jobs
Go through the notification and make sure that you fulfil the eligibility. You must have a valid email ID and mobile number.
- Download the notification
- Use the prescribed application form attached to the notification
- Complete the requesite information as per instructions given
- Post the same to the following address alongwithcopies of documents in support of your:
- Date of birth
- Educational qualification
- Any relevant additional qualification
- Detailed work experience
|The General Manager (Administration), |
Central Medical Services Society,
2nd Floor, Vishwa Yuvak Kendra,
Teen Murti Marg,
Chanakyapuri, New Delhi-110021.
Visit the website regularly for updates in respect of Pharma Industry Jobs offer
|Last date to receive the application||06-09-2021|
You Would Also Like to Read