Central Institute of Educational Technology (CIET)
If you are interested in Postgraduate government jobs in Delhi, you can apply for CIET hiring of 60 professionals. Check here for the details of the notification, eligibility, salary etc.
The Central Institute of Educational Technology (CIET) has invited applications for the recruitment of various posts related to the National Initiative for School Heads’ and
Teachers’ Holistic Advancement (NISHTHA) project.
There are 60 vacancies in total which will be on a contract basis up to March 2022, but extendable depending on the requirements.
CIET is looking for experienced candidates with a Post Graduate degree in Technology-related disciplines with a minimum of 55%marks and a maximum age of 45 years in most cases.
The selected candidates will be posted in CIET headquarters in New Delhi.
The Central Institute of Educational Technology (CIET) is an autonomous body under the Ministry of Education, Govt. of India and a constituent of the National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT).
CIET was established in 1984 with the objective of promoting new-age technologies in mass media at the school level.
The institute is engaged in various activities in areas including design, development and dissemination of alternative learning systems, promotion of Educational Technology, and training of personnel in Educational Technology.
CIET also oversees the coordination of activities of its subsidiaries like the State Institutes of Education Technology (SIET) and consultancy and media support to other constituents of NCERT.
If eligible and interested in Postgraduate government jobs in Delhi, you may apply online before 30-07-2021 for the post.
- CIET Recruitment 2021
- 60 Posts
- Last date to apply -30-07-2021
notification for Postgraduate government jobs in Delhi
|Name of the Organization||The Central Institute of Educational Technology (CIET)|
|Name of the Post||Senior Consultants & others|
|No. of Vacancies||60|
|Nature of Employment||Contract -Extendable|
|Place of Posting||New Delhi|
|Salary||See Details below|
|Mode of Application||Online- Google Form link|
|Date of opening of Registration||open|
|Last Date to apply online||30-07-2021|
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|Senior Consultant (Academic)||03|
|Senior Consultant (Technical)||01|
|Content Developer (Technical)||06|
|Content Developer (Academic)||04|
|Junior Project Fellow||05|
(As of 30-07-2021)
|Name of the Post||Maximum Age|
|Senior Consultant, Academic consultant, Technical consultant, Instructional Designer, Graphic Artist, DTP Operator, Data Analyst, System Analyst||45 years|
|Content Developer -Technical, Content Developer – Academic, Junior Project Fellow||40 years|
- Upper Age relaxation is available to SC and ST OBC, and PWD candidates as per Govt. Directives
1. Senior Consultant (Academic)
- eLearning/ English/ Physics/ Chemistry/ Mathematics with M.Ed with minimum 55% marks- and
- 05 years experience in handling educational projects in academic as well as managerial positions at the national/state level
2. Senior Consultant (Technical)
- Master Degree and Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ Computer Application/ Information Technology/ Computer Engineering with minimum 55% marks
- Minimum 5 years of experience inhandling IT projects in a lead techno-managerial position, with experience in one or more of the following areas: Learning Management System, Information and Data Management, Development of scalable software using open source technologies, Collaborative content creation and Content management systems.
3. Academic Consultant
- Master degree with minimum 55% marks in Accountancy, Biology, Business Studies, Economics, English, Geography, Mathematics, Physics, Psychology, Sociology, Urdu,ICT/ ET/eLearning, Computer Science, and Education
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in educational projects as academic expert/consultant with fair knowledge in the development and delivery of online courses,practical knowledge and experience of working in computer application
4. Technical Consultant
- Masters’ Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Application/ Information Technology/ Computer Engineering with minimum 55% marks and 03 years relevant experience -OR
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Application/ Information Technology/ Computer Engineering with minimum 55% marks and 05 years relevant experience
5. Instructional Designer
- Master degree in eLarning/ Instructional Design/ Education/ Educational Technology/ English/ Mathematics/Physics/ Chemistry/ Biology with minimum 55% marks
- minimum 3 to 5 years of experience of working as instructional designer in developing eCourses or eContent in leading educational projects.
6. Graphic Artist
- Post Graduate in Multimedia/ Design/ Graphics/Animation with minimum 55% marks
- Minimum of 1 years experience in designing multimedia, graphics, animations, illustrations, developed advocacy materials etc for educational purpose
7. DTP Operator
- Graduate in any subject with minimum 55% marks
- One year Diploma/ Certificate course with minimum 55% marks
- Minimum of 1 year experience in reputed publishing house (Govt./ Private) in developing course material/ books/ manuscripts etc. Working experience with Indesign, Adobe Suite
8. Data Analyst
- Masters degree in Statistics/Mathematics/ DatanScience/ Information and Data Management/ with minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years experience in data analysis using R/SPSS/Python, end-to-end planning of data management, working with large scale data and to build aggregate tables/databases ready for consumption for data users and policy maker
9. System Analyst
- Post Graduate in Computer Science, Computer Application or Computer Engineering and 3 years relevant experience-OR
- B.Tech/ B.E in Computer Science/ IT with minimum 55% marks and 3 years relevant experience
10. Content Developer (Technical)
- Post Graduate in Computer Science/ IT/ Computer Application/ Computer Engineering with minimum 55% marks
- Minimum two years experience in digital content management (creating/ uploading/management of eContent/eBooks/ Digital books) in CMS/ LMS. Exposure in working with online course design and delivery
11. Content Developer (Academic)
- Post Graduate in English/ Hindi/ Urdu with minimum 55% marks
- Minimum 02 years experience in econtent development, creative writing, language editing
- Strong language skills and working knowledge on computer applications/ educational softwares
12. Junior Project Fellow
- Post Graduate in Education/eLearning/ ICT/Educational Technology, Computer Science/IT with B.Ed with minimum 55% marks
- Atleast one year of working experience in online course devlopment, delivery and certification
Selection Process of CIET recruitment
The selection process consists of an initial screening of the applications followed by a personal interview or any other mode to be determined later.
The selected candidates shall join immediately. The appointment will be for a temporary period up to March 2022, which can be extended based on the candidate’s performance and the project requirement.
|Name of the Post||Consolidated pay|
|Senior Consultant (Academic), Senior Consultant (Technical)||Rs.60,000/-|
|Academic Consultant, Technical Consultant, Instructional Designer||Rs.45,000/-|
|Academic Consultant, Technical Consultant, Instructional Designer||Rs.35,000/-|
|Content Developer -Technical, Content Developer – Academic||Rs.30,000/-|
|Junior Project Fellow|| Rs.25,000/-(NET)|
How to Apply for Postgraduate Government Jobs In Delh
Go through the notification and make sure that you fulfil the eligibility. You must have a valid email ID and mobile number.
- Download the original notification for the posts
- Click the link of Google form given against each post
- Fill up the form and submit
- If your application is shortlisted, you will be called for the interview
- If the interview is face-to face, you will have to produce all original documents in support of the information provided in the application
Visit the website regularly for updates and status of your application in respect of the Recruitment
Important Links For Postgraduate Government Jobs In Delhi