PSU Jobs For Engineers: Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) is hiring experienced engineering professionals for its newly formed “Product Development & Innovation Centre” (PDIC) in Bengaluru. Check the complete details of qualification, Salary, selection process, how to apply, where to apply etc.
BEL is looking for experienced & competent young engineers having a strong background in the RF & Microwave domain.
The company insists on minimum essential qualifications and relevant industry experience. Details of eligibility criteria are explained below.
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) is a Navaratna company engaged in the aerospace and defence electronics sector. Started in 1956 as a communication equipment manufacturing company, it has diversified into multiple sectors over the years. Today, BEL’s main focus area is advanced electronic products for ground and aerospace applications. And it is one of nine manufacturing companies under the Ministry of Defence of India.
If you are interested in participating in the recruitment for PSU Jobs For Engineers, please apply by post on the prescribed application form before 07-09-2021.
PSU Jobs For Engineers
Notification for PSU Jobs For Engineers
|Organization||Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)|
|No. of Vacancies||04|
|Place of Posting||Bangaluru|
|Type of Job||Permanent|
PSU Jobs For Engineers: Vacancy Details
|Post|| No. of |
Note: No Reservation for the posts of Scientist- ‘D’ & Scientist- ‘F’
Eligibility for PSU Jobs For Engineers
Age Limits (As of 01-06-2021)
|Name of the Post||Upper Age|
|Senior Engineer||32 years|
- There will be upper-age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government rules.
Minimum Educational Qualifications
I. Senior Engineer
- Full time B.E / B. Tech in Electronics- First Class OR
- First Class M.E / M. Tech in RF and Microwave design preceded by B.E/B.Tech (Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Telecommunication /Telecommunication / Communication)
Minimum marks for qualifying exam: First Class for General and OBC candidates; Pass mark for SC/ST/PWD candidates
- Minimum 4 years relevant post-qualification experience for candidates with B.E / B. Tech in Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Telecommunication /Telecommunication/Communication.
- Minimum 2 years relevant post-qualification experience for candidates with M.E /M. Tech in RF and Microwave design preceded by B.E/B.Tech (Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Telecommunication / Telecommunication / Communication).
- Experience in RF & microwave systems, narrow/wideband microwave subsystems like Receivers, up/down converters, power amplifiers, Die based designs, passive circuits and mixed signal design associated with above mentioned modules.
- Expertise in usage of CAE simulation tools like ADS, Microwave office, 3D EM along with RF& microwave layout design. Knowledge in environmental, EMC and qualification evaluation ofsubsystems.
- Candidates upon selection must be ready to go on, field trials and evaluation of systems at customer premises
Selection Process for PSU Jobs For Engineers
- Only applications with prescribed qualification and relevant experience will be accepted in shortlising
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for a written test and interview
- The venue will be Bangaluru
- The exact date and time shall be communicated in the Admit Card for Written Test
- The name of the listed candidates will also be published on the website with instructions to follow
- Based on the marks in the written test, candidates will be shortlisted for the interview
- The final selection will be based on the performance in the written test and interview
- Outstation Candidates called for interview shall be reimbursed Second (II) Class to and fro train fare by the shortest route from their correspondence address.
|Mode of payment||Through online mode or through SBI Branch|
BEL Engineering Jobs Salary
|Post||Grade||Basic Pay Scale|
|Senior Engineer||E-III||Rs. 50,000-3%-1,60,000,|
- These posts carry usual allowances i.e. DA, HRA, TA as the Compnay’s rules
- The post is also eligible for 35% of the Basic Pay as perquisites, Performance Related Pay (PRP), Group Insurance, Medical facilities and Provident Fund as per the Company’s rules
How to apply for PSU Jobs For Engineers
Go through the notification and make sure that you fulfil the eligibility. You must have a valid email ID and mobile number.
- Use the prescibed application form dowloaded from the companu website
- Fill up the form and check that it is complete in all respect
- Attache the self attested copies of the following documents
- Matriculation certificate for proof of date of birth
- Educational qualifications certificates
- Fee Payment Receipt
- Caste certificate/category certificate for SC/ST/OBC candidates
- Disability certificate from the competent authority for PWD candidates
- Work experience certificate(s)
- No-objection certificate from current employer if applicable
- Check the enclosure list and submit the application
- Take a prinitout of the application
- Send all the above document in a sealed cover superscribed with “Application for the post of Senior Engineer (E-III)-PDIC” to the following address:
|The Deputy General Manager (HR),|
Product Development & Innovation Centre (PDIC),
Bharat Electronics Limited,
Prof. U R Rao Road, Near Nagaland Circle,
Jalahalli Post, Bengaluru – 560 013, India
- Visit the website regularly for updates on Executive Assistant Jobs in Bhopal 2021 recruitement.
|Last date to receive the application||07-09-2021|