Eight Research Scientist Jobs vacancies to be filled. The National Dope Testing Laboratory (NDTL) Delhi has issued notification for the recruitment of 8 Scientists on direct recruitment basis. Eligible candidates may apply on the prescribed application form available on the official website. Download it from the site and send the completed application and copies of your documents before 27-08-2021. The selection will be on the basis of a personal interview in Delhi.
NDTL will inform the details of the Scientist job in Delhi interview dates later.
Report all your qualifications and experience in the application to avoid rejection in the screening. NDTL is looking for candidates with excellent academic backgrounds including Masters, PhD etc, and experience in areas of drug analysis/sports dope testing.
The National Dope Testing Laboratory (NDTL) is an Autonomous Body under the Department of Sports, Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports (MYA&S), Government of India. NDTL was established in 2008 with the objective of achieving excellence in the field of Dope Testing in Sports in India at par with international standards in the field. And, It is the only laboratory in the country responsible for human sports dope testing.
We have highlighted important points of the recruitment of candidates for the Research Scientist jobs.
Here is the summary of notification in respect of the Research Scientist Jobs in Delhi Recruitment notification 2021:
|Organization||The National Dope Testing Laboratory (NDTL)|
|No. of Vacancies||08|
|Place of Posting||New Delhi|
|Type of Job||Permanent|
NDTL Vacancy 2021
|Name of the Post||No. of vacancies|
More Research Jobs
|Employer||Vacancy for||No. Vacancy||Last Date||Learn More|
|IIT Delhi||Project Scientists||14||11-08-2021||Click Here|
|Young Professionals||10||09-08-2021||Click Here|
|NIV Hyderabad||Scientific Research Staff||53||13-08-2021||Click Here|
|IIRS Dehradun||Junior Research Fellow (JRF)|
Research Scientist (RS)
|CSIR- CIMFR- Nagpur||Project Assistants, Project Associates||75||13-08-2021||Click Here|
Eligibility for Research Scientist Jobs in NDTL
- Scientist D- 45 years
- Scientist C- 40 years
- Scientist C- 35 years
- Upper age relaxation available to Reserved category candidates as per govt rules
As regards the Research Scientist Jobs in NDTL, there are 3 categories of Scientists based on the level of educational background and number of years of experience
- PhD. in Chemical / Biological/ Pharmaceutical Sciences in relevant fields
- 05-years’ post doctorate experience in research & development; out of which 02 years in a responsible capacity in scientific administration, planning / designing and execution / managing / directing the scientific research and technological programs
- Desirable: Drug analyst experience + Knowledge of drug metabolism and pharmacokinetics.
- PhD. in Chemical / Biological/ Pharmaceutical Sciences in relevant fields with03-years’ post doctorate experience in the use of relevant analytical technique such as Chromatography, Immunoassays, Electrophoresis or Mass Spectrometry etc.- OR
- Master’s degree in Chemical / Biological/Pharmaceutical Sciences in relevant fields with 06 years’ post Qualification experience in the use of relevant analytical technique such as Chromatography, Immunoassays, Electrophoresis or Mass Spectrometry etc.
- Desirable: Experience Drug analyst and quality management system as per ISO/IEC: 17025 and quality assurance processes
- Master’s in Chemical / Biological/ Pharmaceutical Sciences in relevant fields
- 03-years’ post doctorate experience in in the use of relevant analytical technique such as Chromatography, Immunoassays, Electrophoresis or Mass Spectrometry in relevant area of drug analysis
- Desirable: Ph. D in relevant subject + Experience Drug analyst and quality management system as per ISO/IEC: 17025 and quality assurance processes
Research Scientist job Salary
How much do scientists make in addition to usual allowances?
|Name of the Post||Gross Salary|
- All the posts carry allowances like Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, Transport Allowance and Children’s Educational Allowance etc.
- These posts are governed by the National Pension Scheme (NPS) of Govt. of India and will be eligible for other benefits like Medical, LTC etc., as per NDTL’s norms
Selection Process for NDTL Research Scientist Jobs
- There will be shortlisting of applications based on the essential qualifications, additional qualifications and experience
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview to be held in Delhi
- The Scientist job in Delhi interview dates will be notified later
- The final selection will be based on the candidate’s performance in the interiew.
|SC/ST/PwD/ Female candidates||Rs.500/-|
|All other categories||Rs .1000/-|
|Mode of payment||NEFT or DD in favour of National Dope Testing Laboratory (NDTL) – payable at New Delhi|
How to apply for Research Scientist Jobs in NDTL
Go through the notification and make sure that you fulfil the eligibility. You must have a valid email ID and mobile number.
- Visit and download the application form from the official site
- Complete the application
- Provide all the requisite information
- Forward the completed application alnogwith self-attested documents in support
- Date of Birth
- Educational qaulification
- Additionla qualification
- Post qualification experience
- Community certificates for SC/ST/OBC candidiates
- Disability certificate for PWD candiates
- Income certificate for EWS candidates
- Send application and above documents in a sealed cover superscribed with ““Application for the Post of_________________ [category __]“ addressed to
|The Deputy Director (Admn)|
National Dope Testing Laboratory (NDTL)
East Gate No.10, JLN Stadium Complex,
Lodhi Road, NEW DELHI 110 003
Visit the website regularly for updates and the status of your application in respect of Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2021 opportunities
|Last date to receive the application by Post||27-08-2021|