RITES Apprenticeship Recruitment 2021
RITES Apprenticeship Recruitment 2021: Rail India Technical and Economic Service Limited (RITES), a central government organization, invites applications for a one-year Apprenticeship from eligible candidates for the Financial Year 2021-22. Apply before 12-05-2021.
Admission will be for a total of 146 seats for categories such as Graduate Apprentice, Diploma Apprentice, and Trade Apprentice
RITES is a leading multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the field of transport, infrastructure, and other related technologies.
According to the advertisement, this is not a regular job, but a one-year training program under the National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme (NAPS) and the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS). The selected trainees will be given a monthly stipend as per the provisions of the Apprentice Act, 1961.
NAPS is a system launched by the Government of India in 2016 to promote training for trade apprentices and encourage their increased involvement in industries and become part of the mainstream workforce in the future.
Similarly, NATS responsible for providing a one-year training program for technically qualified youth.
If eligible and interested, you can download the original notification from the link shown at the bottom of the page and apply before 12-05-2021.
We have highlighted the important aspects of the notification in the following paragraphs.
Notification Overview- RITES Apprenticeship Recruitment 2021
(Rail India Technical and Economic Service Limited)
|Post Name||Graduate Apprentice|
|Job Type||Training under the National Apprenticeship |
Promotion Scheme (NAPS)
|Job Nature||PSU- One year Apprenticeship|
|Job Location||Gurgaon and other centers in India|
|Apply Mode||Online Only/email|
|Acceptance of application Begins||22-04-2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||12-05-2021|
|Date of Commencement of Training||Will inform by E-mail /SMS/Phone|
Vacancy Details of RITES Apprenticeship Recruitment 2021
|Name of the Post||No. of|
|– Engineering||76||SC-11, ST-05, OBC-20, EWS-07, UR-33,|
|– Non-engineering||20||SC-02, ST-01, OBC-03, EWS-01, UR-08,|
|2||Diploma Apprentice||15||SC-05, ST-02, OB-09C, EWS-03, UR-16,|
|3||Trade Apprentice||35||SC-03, ST-01, OBC-05, EWS-01, UR-10,|
|Total||146||SC-21, ST-09, OBC-37, EWS-12, UR-67,|
Out of this, a certain number of seats are reserved for PwD candidates (See the original notification)
Eligibility to Apply For RITES Apprenticeship Recruitment 2021
Educational Qualification (As on 12-05-2021)
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
(4 years Full-time)
(3 years Full-time)
|2||Diploma Apprentice||Diploma in Engineering|
(3 years Full-time)
|3||Trade Apprentice||ITI Pass|
- The qualification must be from a recognized University/institute
- A minimum of 60% marks in aggregate in qualifying Exam for General & EWS candidates
- 50% marks in aggregate in case of OBC /SC/ST/PWD candidates
- Candidates who underwent apprenticeship training are not eligible to apply
Registration with NAPS
- You must have registered your name at National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme (NAPS) portal
- Stipend as per the provision of Apprentice Act, 1961.
|Name of the Post||Monthly Stipend|
Selection Process of RITES Apprenticeship Recruitment 2021
- Shortlisting on the basis of marks secured in the qualifying examination
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed by email
- The list will be published on the website
- Verification of credentials
How to Apply for RITES Apprenticeship Recruitment 2021
- Before applying, Engineering Degree/Diploma candidates must have registered with BOAT through NATS Portal (www.mhrdnats.gov.in)
- Similarly, ITI Pass or Graduate BA, BBA/B Com candidates must register with National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme (NAPS)
- Please go through the notification and make sure that you are eligible to apply for the apprenticeship
- You must have a valid personal e-mail ID and active mobile number
- After registering with the NATS/NAPS apprenticeship portal, you need to submit the details of registration and other relevant things at https://forms.gle/vQk548kzhQKyARxZA
- Thereafter you need to forward the scanned copy of the following documents in a single pdf file to [email protected] on or before the closing date of vacancy i.e. 12.05.2021.
- Duly filled Application form with photograph pasted thereon
- Essential qualification certificates as per Annexure I of the notification
- Proof of DOB like Matriculation Certificate/ Aadhar card/Driving License etc. in which D0B is mentioned clearly
- ID Proof (Aadhar Card/Driving License/Voter ID Card etc.)
- Caste certificate if applicable
If you are a Graduate Engineer, Diploma holder, or ITI pass this is an opportunity to get real-life experience and training with RITES, one of India’s leading PSU consulting companies in the fields of transport, infrastructure, and related technologies. According to the website, RITES also works as the sole export agent for Indian Railways for providing rolling stock overseas (except for Thailand, Malaysia, and Indonesia). The offer is for a one-year training program that can probably enrich your profile and career prospects.