Sports Authority of India
SAI Athlete Relationship Manager 2021: The Sports Authority of India has invited applications for the appointment to the post of Young Professional (Athlete Relationship Manager ) for the National Center for Excellence.(NCOE) Bangalore.
According to the advertisement, there are 07 vacancies for the post that is on a 2-year contract basis and extendable to another one year.
SAI seeks graduates with a diploma in Sports Management and at least 02 years of working experience for the post. If you have participated in any national or international sports events, it will be an added advantage.
As an Athlete Relationship Manager (ARM), you will be working as the One-stop-service- point for the athletes for their needs and dealings with SAI.
Established under the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports of the Government of India, SAI functions as the apex body for the development of sports in India. Bangalore centre is one of the 23 National Centers of Excellence (NCOE) to groom athletes and promote various sports in the country.
If you are eligible and interested, please download the original notification from the link shown at the bottom of the page and apply online ( by email) before 10-05-2021.
We have highlighted the important aspects of the notification in the following paragraphs
Notification Overview: SAI Athlete Relationship Manager 2021
|Organization||Sports Authority of India|
|Post Name||Young Professional (Athlete Relationship Manager)|
|Minimum Qualification||Graduate + Diploma in Sports|
|Salary||Rs. 40,000- Rs.60,000|
|Job Type||Consultancy -Sports Persons|
|Apply Mode||Online Only- By email|
|Acceptance of application Begins||27-04-2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||10-05-2021|
Vacancy Details of SAI Athlete Relationship Manager 2021
- Young Professional(Athlete Relationship Manager)– 07 Posts
Eligibility To Apply For SAI Athlete Relationship Manager 2021
Age Limit (As on 10-05-2021)
- Upper Age: 35 years.
- Degree in any discipline /Diploma (06 months) in Sports Management
- Plus 02 Years experience OR
- MBA/Post Graduate Diploma (2 Years) in Sports Management
- Plus 01-year experience
- Participation in National/International Sports event is a plus point
- Rs.40,000- Rs.60,000 pm
Selection Process of SAI Athlete Relationship Manager 2021
- The selection is based on the percentage of marks scored in the qualifying exam and the number of years of experience and participation in national and international events
How To Apply For SAI Athlete Relationship Manager 2021
- Go through the advertisement and confirm your eligibility to apply for the post
- You must have a valid personal e-mail ID and mobile number
- Visit the NHAI official website
- Use the prescribed application form as per the notification
- Send the duly filled application and softcopies of the following documents (self-attested documents in PDF format) by email to [email protected]
- Document for DOB
- Online application printout.
- Mark sheet of the postgraduate degree.
- Degree certificate of post-graduation course
- Mark sheet of graduation degree.
- Degree certificate of graduation course.
- Work experience, if any.
- Documents supporting sports achievement, if any
- Visit the website for updates
The job suits young, dynamic and sports-loving graduates with a diploma in sports management and experience and are interested to work along with athletes supporting their requirements. The appointment is on a 02- year contract basis.