SAI Biomechanics Recruitment 2022: 26 posts of HPA (Biomechanics/ Psychologists) at a salary of Rs.105000/-pm. Candidates with a Master’s Degree in Biomechanics/psychology may apply
Before applying, make sure that you are qualified for the post. All key points of the notification are highlighted in the following paragraphs.
You can go through the details of vacancies, qualifications, experience, selection process, salary how to apply, etc.
If you are interested in SAI Biomechanics Recruitment 2022, please apply online before the last date; i.e., 30.04.2022.
SAI Biomechanics Recruitment 2022 Notification
|Organization||Sports Authority of India|
|Advertisement No||Notification dated 31.03.2022|
|No. of vacancies||26|
|Name of the Posts||HPA ( Biomechanics/Psychologist)|
|Commencement of Registration||31.03.2022|
|Last date to Apply||30.04.2022|
SAI Biomechanics Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies||Reserved|
|26||13(Unreserved), 7(OBC), SC(3),ST(1),EWS(2).|
Eligibility Criteria– Age educational Qualification & Experience, Salary
(As on 31.03.2022)
- Minimum Age: 26 years
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- Upper age relaxation is available to reserved category candidates as per Government of India Guidelines
Educational Qualification experience
- You must have the following essential qualifications/ experience to apply for the post
- Educational qualifications must be from govt. recognized universities
- Experience must be from govt organizations or private firms of repute
- Master’s Degree in Biomechanics or Psychology
- 2 years of post-qualification experience in the relevant field
- The qualification must be from a recognized University/ Institution or equivalent
- Experience must be from a Government Office or Public Sector Undertaking or Statutory or Autonomous organization or from any recognized Institution
HPA (Biomechanics/ Psychologists) Salary
The selected candidates will be placed in the Payscale level as given below
- Consolidated Salary: Rs 1,05,000 pm
- No specified
How to apply for SAI Biomechanics Recruitment 2022
Go through the notification and make sure that you fulfil the eligibility. You must have a valid email ID and mobile number. The mode of application is online at https://sportsauthorityofindia.gov.in/saijobs/
- Click the link to the appropriate post
- First of all register your details
- Using the password and email ID login and access the application
- Fill up the application form
- Upload the photograph
- Upload scanned copies of the following documents:
- Document for DOB.
- Proof of Identity.
- Category Certificate-OBC/SC/ST/EWS, if applicable
- Bachelor’s degree and mark sheet
- Master’s Degree and mark sheet.
- Additional Qualification document/Certificate.
- Work experience Certificate.
- No Objection Certificate from present employer, if any.
- Supporting document for Last Pay Drawn
- Supporting document in case of Ex-Serviceman
- Submit the completed application form
- You can visit the website regularly for updates on SAI Biomechanics Recruitment 2022
- There will be shortlisting of candidates based on qualification, additional qualifications, work experience, experience in sports etc.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview at the ratio of 1:5
- You will be required to produce the original documents for verification at the time of the interview
- The final selection will be based on your performance in the interview
- The selection committee will prepare a panel of HPA (Biomechanics/ Psychologists) from the merit list which will be valid for 1 year from the date of publishing the result
- Candidates on the waiting list may be accommodated in schemes of SAI/Centre/State govt if required.
|Categories for Evaluation||Marks|
|Practical knowledge assessment||30|
|Aptitude for working in a sports|
|Knowledge related to recent|
|Knowledge in allied sports science|
Qualifying Marks for interview Out of 100 marks
- UR- 50; OBC-45; SC/ST/EWS-40;